Ispankurbutt

Oct 23, 2023
Hello,
Can someone help me pass the vampire part? I don't know what to do after getting " sperm! You need a sperm shower" . Please help

alakaza

Apr 2, 2024
July's code is jelly
If you go back a page you will see a post back in June that lists all the codes
doesnt work brother
i put into game a file save from an user, but where f is the gallery? how a player can rewind the scenes????

Last edited:

Bazoonga

Jul 5, 2018
I've been playing since the beginning, and there's one thing that surprised me:
I got Legendary Amy without first unlocking the BreastAttack, I remember it was unlocked at the beach.
But I have the impression that you can't go to that place for a long time.
I think it's a shame and inconsistent because it would have been interesting to have this attack before having Lengendary Amy.
It would be nice to reinstate that.

Otherwise, there's an error message when the witch transforms the mountain guardian (just click on "ignore" and it'll go away).

Some scenery disappears and is replaced by a black background when an event occurs just after a fight.

I have a question for ADN700: you seem to be a French speaker. Are you planning to make a VF version of the game?:)

Reactions: adn700

Bazoonga

Jul 5, 2018
in relation to my last message... it's possible that the beach (quest 59) bug is linked to the fact that it didn't appear earlier (to get the BoobAttack).

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I've been playing since the beginning, and there's one thing that surprised me:
I got Legendary Amy without first unlocking the BreastAttack, I remember it was unlocked at the beach.
But I have the impression that you can't go to that place for a long time.
I think it's a shame and inconsistent because it would have been interesting to have this attack before having Lengendary Amy.
It would be nice to reinstate that.

Otherwise, there's an error message when the witch transforms the mountain guardian (just click on "ignore" and it'll go away).

Some scenery disappears and is replaced by a black background when an event occurs just after a fight.

I have a question for ADN700: you seem to be a French speaker. Are you planning to make a VF version of the game?:)
Translate at the end of the game and yes i m french

Reactions: Kratos598dark

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
There is a bug in this version where you cant go to the beach through the forest. You can get around that by playing the old version till the beach pops up on your map

Reactions: adn700

mmoo9154

Jun 26, 2023
I'm in the Druid's dungeon. The prisoner in the second cell needs two dildos (2 dildos) to relieve herself.

I actually found both early on, but I gave one to that same prisoner in cell 2 early on.

Is there someplace to find the second dildo again?

I've looked in the kitchen, the hole, the lab, and the downstairs tower.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes