FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Main benefit to this finally being finished is there's a chance their Grim Reaper game will finally get translated. With how long this took though, who knows if Kagura would want to pick that up though.

This also appears to not have EX included, not listed anywhere, no art from the EX, etc. The translation for this game started before EX was even released, guess they didn't add it to the translation queue. Not sure where the added size comes from, but it's inbetween the size of the original and EX game. No EX on the title screen either.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Does this english version include the DLC "Dungeon Town EX" or is it just Dungeon Town?
just Dungeon Town no ex yet

Main benefit to this finally being finished is there's a chance their Grim Reaper game will finally get translated. With how long this took though, who knows if Kagura would want to pick that up though.
this took so much time and effort because of the games engine, grim reaper is unity and would be much easier to translate.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
the problem with this game is not the game itself, its the goddamn translator, took forever to get this done and its not even with the DLC...the game is good, yeah, but I lost any interest in games touched by kagura.

Reactions: Silentce

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Also it sounds like the game has issues and will need a patch, so probably key your eye on

I'll probably update this if I spot it. Going to hold off on playing it until it gets a patch or two to fix some bugs I've seen mentioned in the steam discussions.

Edit:

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I don't like the art so I think I'll pass on this one. Kagura Games have a lot of games in the pipeline that I want to buy but their recent releases have all been the dud ones.

Reactions: hackinglegend

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
"Do you mind if i drain some more ?" "Yes/No" Well.. Control suck at this point i don't mind her draining more level so i'll press "No" -> Thinking of the sentence "No i don't mind" her answer :
"Stop teasing me" look like "No" -> I do mind you draining my level."
You fucking with me right now ?
Control are awfull, my inventory is full everytime, i mean since when a potion weight more than a weapon? But alright i'm not gonna badmouth the game lol... Not for that anyway.
So "battlesex" mhhhhhhh. Mhhhh.... Mhhhh ? Wait i need to set the mood? With a succubus ? With A SUCCUBUS ? A RACE of DEMON for whom the SOLE PURPOSE is SEX ? Look like a way to just force player to grind level, and the only way to do that was to "set the mood" in battlesex. I mean dafuq? I'm trying to moove on the map, "Oh a chest on the right and a monster left of me, well let's push right to get the chest... Wait why did i go up?" It's these king of control that'll wait for you.
So to be honest i tried the game for twenty minute and used the ultimate skill to flee from shitty game : alt+f4.
Deleted it, way better than burning my braincell over some shitty control and retarded battle.
Now if you'll excuse me, i have to go cook something i'm hungry, but before that i'll need to set the mood with my oven.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
The game seems to have a lot of non-H content for those who want it, but I'm not a fan of this multiple weapons system. Will just wait for the full save.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For those having issues with this unfair system game... remember the thing... Cheat Engine exists and the values are the same as the visible ones(everything is also 4 bytes).
- Dying too easy?
Search for HP/EP value on screen ti'll only some small amount of values pops and changes the one that reflects/change the value in game. Change to 9999 to experiment.
- Too low on gold?
Go to shop, search value, buy something, search again and modify it to max.
- Too low on Weight?
Every level up will let u distribute points, level up once to get 10 points and spam WT on the level to be able to carry more stuff, even if don't change the others.

And thats it lols... i've pushed my WT to 2k+ so i can carry lots of stuff without caring at all while playing lols...

- Lazy to do anything of the above?
I'll attach a starter save modified with highest gold value... waaaay too high stats(all) right after the prologue and rescuing first girl in the labyrinth(pretty much skip introduction and tutorial of the game). Feel free to download and play with it if want...

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
After 3 years Kagura decided it was time to unfreeze it ............ meanwhile i finished the EX version 3years ago........ when they decided to start translate it...... lol
Some time they put project on hold to push some realy bad game *imput whateverr name u want here from the last 3years* that a shame :-/
Good game and thanks you for the game !

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes