FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The inventory buttons are set to controller, you have to cycle through them with Q/E. Took me a bit to figure that out, was wondering how the fuck I could drop loot in the dungeon.

Watch out for continue tokens in your inventory in particular, bitches weigh 17+ (They scale up) out of fucking nowhere. They'll eat up all your weight limit, gotta store most or all of them.

Also damn, don't go in the dungeon at night I guess, at least early on. You're crippled and a lot of the basic monsters can one shot you. Low rewards too.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
After 3 years Kagura decided it was time to unfreeze it ............ meanwhile i finished the EX version 3years ago........ when they decided to start translate it...... lol
Some time they put project on hold to push some realy bad game *imput whateverr name u want here from the last 3years* that a shame :-/
Good game and thanks you for the game !
It's possible to avoid all the NTR content?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Guys, can someone give some help?
I'm stuck at the part I'm supposed to take Colette the herbalist into the forest and activate "Intimate Mode".
I have no idea how to do that.
I think it activated for me when I tried to flee from battle (The enemy was much stronger than me) and she got left behind. She got pissed off at me and I had to calm her down with various actions, it was called Intimate Mode even though it wasn't sex. Only time I've activated it so far. Would be kind of weird if that's the only way to activate it.

Edit: Yep, confirmed it's from fleeing from enemies. It doesn't even need to be strong enemies and you don't even need action points. You can just spam flee from weak enemies to trigger it over and over again. You can also spam talk to avoid killing the enemy and let them attack your partner to rip their clothes. That opens up more lewding options (Though they need high perv to walk around with ripped clothes). What a weird system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Alt tabbing out of the game when exiting the dungeon caused my game to crash btw, be careful about that. Probably was an issue with the auto saving. Fuck.

Cuckadoodle

Jun 14, 2017
About the Colette "intimate mode", I keep getting the "you hugged the girl" result after i flee from battles. (maybe it has something to do with me altering my stats with cheat engine).

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
WTH are the controls according to the game z is confirm does nothing x is cancel does nothing the only buttons that do anything are arrow keys and enter

D00dzD44dz

May 30, 2018
About the Colette "intimate mode", I keep getting the "you hugged the girl" result after i flee from battles. (maybe it has something to do with me altering my stats with cheat engine).
Same issue here, but no Cheat Engine involved. It seems to me that this is caused by already having a high relationship status with the girl. Dropping it down by letting her get hit doesn't seem to work. I know intimate mode works because it triggered before but it looks like this is a very weird softlock situation.

Does anyone have more info on the issue?

Zephiroth

May 30, 2017
Same issue here, but no Cheat Engine involved. It seems to me that this is caused by already having a high relationship status with the girl. Dropping it down by letting her get hit doesn't seem to work. I know intimate mode works because it triggered before but it looks like this is a very weird softlock situation.

Does anyone have more info on the issue?
Same here. No Cheats. I also keep hugging her after fleeing.. Relation is maxed out because it took some time for me to find out that this quest had anything to do with intimate mode or how that even works.. So there is no other way to get to that mode? That mechanic seems stupid to me. If it's a softlock I don't really want to start a new game.. If it isn't then I hope that you don't have to do that over and over again for the rest of the game..

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes