Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
They will just happen as you play and progress through the game
Ah I see so the example I gave and others just sort of happen and nothing you do changes anything because they never actually happen in the first place sort of thing? Lame when games do that. Too bad for players who want to play the "hero" I guess.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
It's possible to avoid all the NTR content?
Well not realy possible to avoid it but i think something need to be put in the front page for the game and it's :

Erotic scenes are split into two types; "Battle Fuck" and "ADV (Visual Novel Game) Event Style"

Battle Fuck: Mostly "dere" and loving. Lots of reverse rape scenes.
However, the girls will not usually be open to having sex at first and you must shower them
with praise, gifts, money, and otherwise to garner their favorability and EARN their lewd rewards.
The concept is to avoid one-way reverse rape, and rather make it a bit more loving and consensual.

ADV (Visual Novel Game) Event Style: This is generally used for the erotic scenes
which the protagonist is not taking part in directly. (i.e. 3rd person view)
These scenes consist mainly of non-consensual rape, and light NTR / cuckoldry themes.
They include an orgasm countdown feature for ease of "use" ;)

* Other Keypoints:
- As long as you have LP remaining, you can keep on fucking!
- There is only "Game Over" in the traditional sense. Auto save is also enabled, just in case!
- You can change the name of the protagonist!
- The protagonists level up stats are free to set as you desire. (Choose the playstyle you want!)
- Changing class will change your "Title"!
- Selling mats will allow shops to create & sell new items. There are over 500 items in the game!
- Sell specific items that are in high demand to quest givers for an even higher value reward!
- Completing "Partner Quests" (an achievement system), will power up both you and the heroine.

You just need to look for the game on DLSITE and you get the idea of what exactly the game is about in the description
I think it should be put in the front page so many question will be answered before anymore ask the same and the same and the same question again and again and again :whistle:

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Funny thing.... This version is a bit merged with Dungeon Town Ex+
Although it seems it only has the content of the basic Dungeon Town game it seems they added the voice which was only added on Dungeon Town Ex+.

If you go to the settings and hover over the voice volume you can even hear she saying "Dungeon Town.... extra"

Although there is no dlc content thankfully they managed to add the voiced in it seems.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
lots of separate people saying there's avoidable ntr, but how do we avoid it? is it on defeat or something else?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I like this game, it's fun. Takes me back to the days where I played the shit out of Explorers of Sky.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
I played this for 6 hours without any sex (besides the succubus) and I was struggling to get intimacy mode..so I come here and find you have to run away?
For me it triggered when there was an event where you defend the girl from an attack and then the enemy either flees or dies. You could imagine how difficult that set up was since protecting the girl is a low chance occurrence and her attacking afterwards is even less common.
I'll try running away now.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I mmh, dunno after a few minutes playing it I lost interest and deleted it. It looks fine but at the same time for me it was boring.
It does get better eventually. It's like a constant newgame+, you get drained of your levels most nights but can eventually get gear that makes up for that. It's also really quick to relevel up. You start off incredibly weak with low action points and can't stay in the dungeon long, but after about a week it's much less of an issue. I almost dropped it too at first, but it's growing on me.

Helps knowing Q/W cycles through menus too. Especially with dropping loot in dungeons and swapping to different item types in shop menus. A/S also swaps from withdrawing and depositing items in your safehouse.

Also night time enemies are much stronger and you can't move up a floor, but there's better loot. Time also doesn't pass, you can keep reentering the dungeon until you have no AP left. Basically, if you can survive stronger enemies and don't have anybody to fuck at night yet, you should farm night time dungeons repeatedly until your AP is drained before sleeping.

I played this for 6 hours without any sex (besides the succubus) and I was struggling to get intimacy mode..so I come here and find you have to run away?
For me it triggered when there was an event where you defend the girl from an attack and then the enemy either flees or dies. You could imagine how difficult that set up was since protecting the girl is a low chance occurrence and her attacking afterwards is even less common.
I'll try running away now.
One of the major things this game should explain better. Having to flee from combat to boost relationships is such a fucking weird mechanic/choice. Kind of goes against logic/usual game shit. Leaving your partner behind in a dangerous situation being the best way to raise your relationship with them...derp. One of the main faults with the game so far imo.

Also kind of annoying not knowing what your current dungeon level limit is. You can enter the end of a dungeon on accident and have no way to move up or spend your AP's other than digging for treasure. With how much AP it costs just moving up a level, it's not like you can afford to start off too low in the dungeon either.

Last edited:

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Welp..I tried running away and sure enough..had sex with Colette and Alticia almost immediately.
Found out it doesn't matter what level the enemy is though. Just keep running away until there's a message that the girl got caught up and hit runaway again to leave her behind.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Had my UI disappear after a cutscene with the sword mage chick. This even fucks up shops and dialogue menus, weird. It came back after I alt tabbed out and returned thankfully.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes