FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So, is there a way to avoid Collette getting raped, or does that happen no matter what? I've seen a lot of people say there's avoidable NTR, but that didn't feel very avoidable to me.
She's not actually penetrated in the scene, the CG is a liar/lazy and makes it seem like she is. She retains her virginity, the dude can't penetrate her and then the MC shows up. Most of the scenes are naturally avoided, you unlock them in a dream sequence. It's a "What would have happened if you didn't stop the rape" scenario. So they aren't even canon. Even if you don't show up to the quest or show up late, it's fine apparently. I tested it once anyways and she wasn't raped still.

I can't talk for the entire game because it's extremely long and grindy, but I assume there might be at least one ntr scene that's unavoidable based on some hints in this first week. That's just a guess though. Basically you're either entirely safe from forced ntr or like 95% safe from it would be my guess. Considering all the ??? unlocks available in the dream sequence, it sure seems like almost all the rape/ntr scenes are avoidable and need to be bought from the succubus. If you could view them normally and they were unavoidable, they wouldn't be available in there to buy/unlock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From my memory of playing the original game in japanese, Don't expect to lay her for a long time. She's going to be one of the last girls you can actually have sex with. Ironic,considering she's the first girl you can raise sexual harrasment points with,since she's the first one to adventure with. I'm talking about Alticia, the scholar girl.
Yeah found this out the hard way. Collete jumped on the MCs dick right away, but Altcia has some hard coded lock on her sex scenes. Her arousal won't increase. Well, at least I can get back to dungeon delving instead of grinding out their intimacy events now. Have most their touch/talk stuff maxed out.

Last edited:

Serphio

Sep 11, 2018
Are all the girls locked by the plot? I’m already at the second dungeon and got intimate with the herb lady. But the white haired girl doesn’t go anywhere. Also does anyone know a good way to break clothing?

Reactions: Yamemai

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How even start game? In start screen only up and down arrows work.
Any other keys does nothing, including mouse.

• Angry
Reactions: Yamemai

LordBebe

Oct 22, 2017
I'm fucking losing it. I saw some intimacy mode problems in comments, but mine is on another level. From this point (screen) I'm just not able to trigger intimacy mode in any way. I can't believe I wasted 6 hours to get uncalled half-ntr scene and blue balls.
i had the same Problem. you probably bought the skill from the succubus. Retreat or sth which makes running away with ur partner allways success. sadly there is no way to delete skills allready learned as far as i saw. i made a New Game+ and stayed as far away from skills which have in the description anything disabling intimacy.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Also does anyone know a good way to break clothing?
You eventually get a skill for the sword that can break clothes of enemies and possibly allies? It can be used in combat to decloth a girl (Gotta activate it with the weird hotkeys (Q, W, C, etc) when a sword type weapon is highlighted while attacking). There's a way to cut clothes in the intimacy menu too, I don't know if it's tied into unlocking the sword cloth cutting ability, but that's when I first saw it available in the intimacy minigame. It could also be when you max Perv/Look because that's when they don't mind walking around naked.

i had the same Problem. you probably bought the skill from the succubus. Retreat or sth which makes running away with ur partner allways success. sadly there is no way to delete skills allready learned as far as i saw. i made a New Game+ and stayed as far away from skills which have in the description anything disabling intimacy.
Deactive skills from the menu with "C" by default.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to progress pass floor 5 of second dungeon ? all I need to do is follow red exclamation mark right ? right now I have red event with girl at brothel and she doesn't seem to involve with the dungeon plot so I just wonder what I need to actually do.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
How to progress pass floor 5 of second dungeon ? all I need to do is follow red exclamation mark right ? right now I have red event with girl at brothel and she doesn't seem to involve with the dungeon plot so I just wonder what I need to actually do.
In the menu you can see a "tasks/quests" tab that tells you what to do.

Edit: Didn't read that it was the 2nd dungeon.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Okay, just started playing and RNG decide to"trap" me, does the game support diagonal move? (If so then I'm the dumb one here)
Either spend a thread and waste the morning or load the closest autosave..
What shitty luck, I'm glad I save every time I enter the dungeon.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Okay, just started playing and RNG decide to"trap" me, does the game support diagonal move? (If so then I'm the dumb one here)
Haven't had that happen yet. Eventually you'll get a skill that can dig through blocks so that can't happen anymore, but I don't think you start off with it. Time to reload a save lol.

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
Kinda confused on some of these girls, don't know if there's plot locked involved or something, cause two of them were easy ( maid kusina girl, herb girl) and other two ( tetra and beginning wizard chick) don't do nothing with the intimate scene.

Only thing that goes up in the scene for the other two is the shyness meter for some reason, wondering if anyone else experienced this.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes