Rakdos!6

Sep 29, 2018
any idea on how Kagura Games prioritizes their releases? there are some games that have been on their site for years now and still have no translation release but some get announced and 2-3 months later they are translated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anarys

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Leaving your partner behind in a dangerous situation being the best way to raise your relationship with them...derp. One of the main faults with the game so far imo.
that sounds incredible derpy, but thats for let us know... i guess this is what we call hentai logic?

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
any idea on how Kagura Games prioritizes their releases? there are some games that have been on their site for years now and still have no translation release but some get announced and 2-3 months later they are translated.
I can't tell if they're just a small group who picks what they want and some of them are extremely slow or they outsource the translations to people on forums and get scammed.

But yeah, there's a game I've been waiting for that someone on ULMF was translating and stopped after they announced it because "it'd probably be finished faster anyway". That was like, the beginning of 2018.

• Sad
Reactions: Anarys

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
I'm fucking losing it. I saw some intimacy mode problems in comments, but mine is on another level. From this point (screen) I'm just not able to trigger intimacy mode in any way. I can't believe I wasted 6 hours to get uncalled half-ntr scene and blue balls.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Seeing that some people were wondering... the game actually has 1 of the 3 dlc's that are related to it, it's this one , it's one of the two minor dlc's, and it's mostly just text, new game plus, new items and addition to some intimacy counterattacks. It doesn't come with extra CG's or stuff like that.

The other minor dlc is kind of shitty, basically it adds the gallery to the game and some game breaking items (in the sense of making you godlike).

The juicy dlc is this one , it adds a new dungeon, more companions, more cgs and all you can wish for basically. Unfortunately this is what hasn't been translated. If the game does good on steam I believe 100% that they will translate it so if you like the game it would be nice that you buy it.

Have fun people.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Welp..I tried running away and sure enough..had sex with Colette and Alticia almost immediately.
Found out it doesn't matter what level the enemy is though. Just keep running away until there's a message that the girl got caught up and hit runaway again to leave her behind.
Yeah just confirmed it. Doesn't need to be a strong enemy, you don't even need to have AP. You can literally just keep running from enemies and repeatedly activating intimacy mode over and over again. Fucking weird system. Spam talk can also activate the protect from attacks thing that can rip a girl's clothes for more lewd options (Though they need high perv for that).

I better go back to my old message on page 3 and fix that info just in case. Wouldn't want something thinking you need to flee from red enemies only.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Had my UI disappear after a cutscene with the sword mage chick. This even fucks up shops and dialogue menus, weird. It came back after I alt tabbed out and returned thankfully.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I read somewhere that this is a bug caused by the translation. If you are in fullscreen mod and tab out it has a chance of happening and you're gonna have to reset the game to fix it. Might even need to rollback save but I don't think it's that bad of a bug.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Gotta hand it to them, this is a nice way to handle ntr. Most of it seems like a bad end and isn't canon. The "What if" scenarios are really a great idea. Get to enjoy the scene without dealing with the shitty aftermath of ntr.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Gotta hand it to them, this is a nice way to handle ntr. Most of it seems like a bad end and isn't canon. The "What if" scenarios are really a great idea. Get to enjoy the scene without dealing with the shitty aftermath of ntr.
Are the optional what if scenes the only ntr scenes in the game?
I don't want to accidentally trigger some through the normal gameplay.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
How to do it with the first girl? I can't seem to increase her arousal
From my memory of playing the original game in japanese, Don't expect to lay her for a long time. She's going to be one of the last girls you can actually have sex with. Ironic,considering she's the first girl you can raise sexual harrasment points with,since she's the first one to adventure with. I'm talking about Alticia, the scholar girl.

Jun 29, 2018
So, is there a way to avoid Collette getting raped, or does that happen no matter what? I've seen a lot of people say there's avoidable NTR, but that didn't feel very avoidable to me.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes