Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
Kinda confused on some of these girls, don't know if there's plot locked involved or something, cause two of them were easy ( maid kusina girl, herb girl) and other two ( tetra and beginning wizard chick) don't do nothing with the intimate scene.

Only thing that goes up in the scene for the other two is the shyness meter for some reason, wondering if anyone else experienced this.
Ah, it is most likely plot involved.

I played Shinigami Shoukan(Which is next game they released) and it has exactly same problem(For some magical reason you can increase sensitivity of character you might not be able to lewd for large portion of the game)

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
A bit tired of playing seemingly vanilla games, only to realize the ratio of rape to vanilla is greatly skewed in the favour of the former, while the vanilla content is few and far between, and requires a tonne of boring grind. From the thread and reviews, this game seems to be in the same basket, but, just in case, would somebody be kind enough to clarify the following points?:
  1. Does the protagonist have any actual H scenes (i.e. with a scenario), or is it all this weird Intimacy Mode where you play a foreplay game (which I would actually enjoy) to only get some throwaway sexy lines?
  2. From the thread, it feels like the protagonist basically has to prey on the girls' fear of being raped and relief after being saved to score sexy times. Not much of white knight fan, and this is even worse. Have I misunderstood anything? How much of the content will I miss if I simply play as somebody who doesn't retreat or, at the very least, never leaves a man behind?
  3. What's the ratio of rape/NTR (total; doesn't matter whether canon or not) to vanilla scenes?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
A bit tired of playing seemingly vanilla games, only to realize the ratio of rape to vanilla is greatly skewed in the favour of the former, while the vanilla content is few and far between, and requires a tonne of boring grind. From the thread and reviews, this game seems to be in the same basket, but, just in case, would somebody be kind enough to clarify the following points?:
  1. Does the protagonist have any actual H scenes (i.e. with a scenario), or is it all this weird Intimacy Mode where you play a foreplay game (which I would actually enjoy) to only get some throwaway sexy lines?
  2. From the thread, it feels like the protagonist basically has to prey on the girls' fear of being raped and relief after being saved to score sexy times. Not much of white knight fan, and this is even worse. Have I misunderstood anything? How much of the content will I miss if I simply play as somebody who doesn't retreat or, at the very least, never leaves a man behind?
  3. What's the ratio of rape/NTR (total; doesn't matter whether canon or not) to vanilla scenes?
1º You have CG's with all succubus and girls, but the cg is for the penetration action.

2º No, while it's true that most girls are at risk at some point the way to unlock the heart of the girls depend on each of them, for one it's true it's saving her, but another was originally in love with you and there is another girl that you have to understand her dirty desires. It is more varied than that, but yeah, situations of risk do happen quite a bit (albeit only in the bad dream you see the what if).

3º I would say around 70-30 in favour of vanilla. You can have sex with multiple succubus, heroines and prostitutes, both heroines and prostitutes have "what if" stories on the dream section.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
ARGGGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUcking grindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get actually have sex with the girl you must progress the story.If you want to progress the girl in chapter white hair then sorry you can only increase her sensitivity which later useful in sex since you can make her cum easily.
To know when you can progress the girl and get into sex , just see the Arousal percentage actually increase otherwise it is not the time yet since you too early. For skill that reject intimate mode you can go check your skill list and turn them off. They don't seem to much except increase your affection which is grind free for you if you don't want get into intimate mode because "touching girl require dedication and time"

To get their first sex you must wait around until night and keep the girls horney, keep them in party too so that you can have sexual intercourse with them in your room.

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
i had the same Problem. you probably bought the skill from the succubus. Retreat or sth which makes running away with ur partner allways success. sadly there is no way to delete skills allready learned as far as i saw. i made a New Game+ and stayed as far away from skills which have in the description anything disabling intimacy.
Yea I just figured it out as well. Turns out you actually can disable skills with x on gamepad or whatever your kb binding is. I really think this kind of thing should be mentioned in game description, cuz there's no explanation on disabling skills in game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm glad the quest log highlights the quests available for completion in the dungeon you're currently in in blue. I was wondering if I had to keep farming the first area to finish quests or I could move on to the second area permanently. They could really put that in the damn quest or monster info itself, but better than nothing I guess. Guess here I go farming more animal fangs at night in the first zone.

When you finally find a damn dog and it doesn't even drop a fang :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still waiting for the hero with a full save...
The game is approximately a million hours long judging by how slow the CG unlock and partner unlock is. Y'all might be waiting a few days at least for that.

At 9 hours I have 2/35 main cg, and only have access to 2 of the 10 allies. 22% item database. Though to be fair, I have grinded quite a bit.

Last edited:

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
1º You have CG's with all succubus and girls, but the cg is for the penetration action.

2º No, while it's true that most girls are at risk at some point the way to unlock the heart of the girls depend on each of them, for one it's true it's saving her, but another was originally in love with you and there is another girl that you have to understand her dirty desires. It is more varied than that, but yeah, situations of risk do happen quite a bit (albeit only in the bad dream you see the what if).

3º I would say around 70-30 in favour of vanilla. You can have sex with multiple succubus, heroines and prostitutes, both heroines and prostitutes have "what if" stories on the dream section.
Thank you very much.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
It's possible to avoid all NTR?
"A lot of it" does that means not all of it ? Whats the ratio of NTR to Vanilla scenes ? Id rather avoid playing game with ntr but if those scenes are extreme minority and all avoidable I might give it a try otherwise Ill pass.
I don't remember it's been several years since I played the japanese version also there's a glitch where the first ntr scene uses the wrong cg so even though you stopped it you'll still see the cg

How to do it with the first girl? I can't seem to increase her arousal
she's plot locked here's why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also Tetra is plot locked for a short time too
3 YEARS on the backlog... I honestly thought they had forgotten about this.
yeah that's how much of a pain the engine was to work with

Aug 20, 2018
This is the most obscene grind (even with the cheat saves) I've ever seen in an h-game. 8 hours of playtime for less than 10 shitty scenes. The only reason I kept playing was because I like the dungeon gameplay.

tcz

Nov 19, 2017
Holy shit it's finally translated? I was sure this would an eternally Coming Soon™ game

lullus35

May 4, 2020
And I really thought that this was from the same guys as from Succubus Tower 2 (and any related game) but looks like not!

Although this time Succubus are bit nicer and you can try to keep your levels.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah doesn't seem like there's much or anything in the way of time sensitive content. Even with the urgent quests, they're just the stuff that moves the plot along and can be ignored if you really want to (I think there might be a few urgent quests that can result in bad ends, but the game warns you). The game gives you a copious amount of time to farm and to do anything you want. Night time dungeon raids don't pass time, so you can keep running dungeons until your AP is gone for example. The game even mentions that you shouldn't rush the dungeon content and spend some time with the girls and such.

What balances the gameplay challenge is that you'll be locked out of higher dungeon levels until you advance enough in the story (blocking higher gear unlocks). EXP gain drops tremendously if you're higher level than the monsters, so there's only so hard you can farm ahead stat and gear wise. The game was created around the idea of being like a constant newgame+, so it makes sense that there wouldn't be a lot of time sensitive stuff. Stuff can get dropped on your head when you're level 1, and then there's occasionally a string of forced cutscenes that repeatedly reset you to level 1 and auto passes days. If there was any time sensitive content during that, you'd be instantly fucked.

Dev did a pretty good job of designing the system. There are walls for pretty much every advancement to keep the game balanced without forced time sensitive stuff, so there's always a good level of challenge no matter how much you farm or goof around. I've halted my progress for quite a while to finish up all the quests and I still get wrecked by enemies occasionally even with all my skills/gear/levels. Really well balanced game, especially with how many different upgrade systems there are and how long the game is. The game even has money sinks to prevent you from getting ultra rich (Money as gifts, buying out prostitutes, etc) too easily.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes