FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can you actually get the girl naked, or is it just the damaged clothes?
There's a tip from some random dialogue at some point that you should be able to get enemies naked by cloth ripping them twice with the sword skill (The various succubi girls). There's a partner that has a skill to reduce the cd of it, so that would make it possible without having to wait forever for the cd. I haven't found a way to make your allies completely nude yet, though I'm only about half way through the active and succubi skills.

Also interesting note: If you leave the girl naked after a dungeon run and keep her in your party, you can get special dialogue in town or can even be locked out of certain quests since they'll comment on her nudity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Most of them are the usual 4 bytes. But there are some complication if you're trying to find the stats point and skill point bonus, because I believe you can not see the actual value or amount of these two.
You can see those stat points on the stats screen you get when leveling up or resetting stats in the bottom bar that gives the stat description.
1.jpg
Skill points show up in the skills screen to the top right.
2.jpg

Jun 24, 2017
Just found out that you can use cheat engine to change the floor you're on. I'm guessing the game will freak out if you put in a floor that doesn't exist, but I managed to skip 4 floors and go straight to the boss.

Edit: If you choose a floor that you shouldn't be on, then the game says that you don't have enough info. In this case, just keep reducing the floor number until it says you can proceed, and that way, you only have to travel two floors per trip.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Just found out that you can use cheat engine to change the floor you're on. I'm guessing the game will freak out if you put in a floor that doesn't exist, but I managed to skip 4 floors and go straight to the boss.
i wouldn't be surprised if that caused a game breaking bug at some point :unsure: but til then have fun with that :sneaky:

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
There's a tip from some random dialogue at some point that you should be able to get enemies naked by cloth ripping them twice with the sword skill (The various succubi girls). There's a partner that has a skill to reduce the cd of it, so that would make it possible without having to wait forever for the cd. I haven't found a way to make your allies completely nude yet, though I'm only about half way through the active and succubi skills.

Also interesting note: If you leave the girl naked after a dungeon run and keep her in your party, you can get special dialogue in town or can even be locked out of certain quests since they'll comment on her nudity.
Currently haven't found a way either, but sprites do exist for damaged and nude for all of the party members and a lot of the succubus'. I can confirm that fully leveling stripper move doesn't fully break their clothes.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
I tried it a little bit and decided that its a skip. It-s way to grindy and I dont like the mechanics of it , like the thread to teleport to a dungeon floor keeps going up in price and you have to supply red silk yourself to even buy the thread?? the whole intimacy mode is just a still png and has no point whatsoever in the core gameplay.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm, i thimk i got how to trigger intimacy mode 100% , you just need to protect(or not) a partner and then make enemy retreat, though gonna take a rest from the game after revelation from our childhood friend, god fucking damnit, and here i liked her the most...

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
I tried it a little bit and decided that its a skip. It-s way to grindy and I dont like the mechanics of it , like the thread to teleport to a dungeon floor keeps going up in price and you have to supply red silk yourself to even buy the thread?? the whole intimacy mode is just a still png and has no point whatsoever in the core gameplay.
The very first partner you unlock (Colette) gives you an essentially infinite supply of homeward threads and after the first few hours you have more money and macca then you can even spend

Sigfried666

Jan 27, 2019
Okay, I'm confused about the blue exclamation marks on the world map.
That tutorial the game gave me was confusing, since it was about "Solo Events", but those marks only ever appear when I have a partner.

What are those event marks and how do I correctly interact with them?

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Blue exclamation marks are essentially the game's way of telling you that there are some events that you can do, but only if you go solo without a partner. Try revisiting that timeslot without a partner, or do it on another day where there isn't a more important event happening,and there should be an event for you to do (i think it ends up being a red exclamation mark instead if you're alone).

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
Okay, I'm confused about the blue exclamation marks on the world map.
That tutorial the game gave me was confusing, since it was about "Solo Events", but those marks only ever appear when I have a partner.

What are those event marks and how do I correctly interact with them?
The Blue Exclamation marks indicate story events are present BUT you can not view them with a partner. When you are alone they change from blue to red, indicating that they are now accessible.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
The very first partner you unlock (Colette) gives you an essentially infinite supply of homeward threads and after the first few hours you have more money and macca then you can even spend
isn't homeward the one that teleports you out? I need the ones that teleport you in.
Either way, maybe I'll play it again if I have the time and it'll grow on me, but it doesn't give you great impressions on the first 2 hours

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
welp a couple hours into this game and i think im doing fine though i do have a few questions.

1. from what i understand (hopefully) from reading, red exclamation marks are events you can access, blue means events you can only view while alone, yellow is side stuff(?) and grey means nothing noteworthy to view there right?

2. is there any content we could potentially miss?

3. im not really good at getting through dungeons so should i just b-line for the next floor or something else?

4. Efficient way to level drain? (i assume its not a good idea to constantly pick the drain all levels option right?)

and 5. is there any stats i should focus on?

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes