JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
wow this game is much longer than i thought it was going to be, like 20 hours in right now (was assuming it'd be around a 10 hour game); if you like dungeon crawlers it's pretty nice ngl.

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
Wow, tried for days to get a MTL working when this game came out and eventually just gave up in sad frustration. Took a few years I guess, but man am I glad this translation is finally here.

Does anyone know if it's censored at all? Not mosaics I mean, but like content or text cut/rewritten for the western audience? Is that even something Kagura does?

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, some save after the final battle (with 30 hours gameplay) (Just Epilog, still not completed the game)... you can change the name of MC.. so just change the name don't follow my name HAHAHA.... (I am not used any cheat engineer in this gameplay, pure 2 days playing in real life)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yeehaws

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah, Fullsave after the final battle (with 30 hours gameplay) (Just Epilog, still not completed the game)... you can change the name of MC.. so just change the name don't follow my name HAHAHA.... (I am not used any cheat engineer in this gameplay, pure 2 days playing in real life)...

Not 100% save. There is plenty of missing scenes in "replay scenes".

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
EP damage seem to scale off your Max EP and Sex stats doesn't impact Arousal either, so investment in Sex stats and EP doesn't do anything in Intimacy mode.
So I want to know...

-Anyway to reduce EP damage or boost damage in Intimacy and Intercourse mode?
-How to predict which action cause instant death attack during Intimacy mode Intercourse mode?
-Anyway reliable way to improve Mood in Sex battle? or any stats that have great impact on Intimacy mode and Sex battle?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
EP damage seem to scale off your Max EP and Sex stats doesn't impact Arousal either, so investment in Sex stats and EP doesn't do anything in Intimacy mode.
So I want to know...

-Anyway to reduce EP damage or boost damage in Intimacy and Intercourse mode?
-How to predict which action cause instant death attack during Intimacy mode Intercourse mode?
-Anyway reliable way to improve Mood in Sex battle? or any stats that have great impact on Intimacy mode and Sex battle?
Special attacks will have extra text under them when you're looking at the combat predictions. Gotta pay attention to those whether in combat or sex combat, they can help a lot.

There are armor sets (Especially most the high tier armor) and weapons (Lady Buster) that protect you from ero stuff, there's also wine that gives you a frigid buff that does the same. You should always carry a few bottles of the frigid wine and remember to equip your ero protection weapon during the fight. You could even swap to one of the titles that boosts EP, and you'll eventually get some new defend actions from the succubi dreams that can restore EP during intimacy mode.

You can tell how dangerous a move is during intimacy mode if you read the text. Generally: Look < Hug < Kiss < Any kind of direct sex action like handjob, blowjob, thighjob, etc. Obviously you'll want to defend as best you can against the direct sex actions. Some girls can even kiss pretty powerfully. I think certain girls might be stronger at certain actions, but again, not 100% on that. Be careful what sex actions you bait during intimacy mode. If you ask for sex, you'll get it.

I think girls have various weaknesses that they take more damage to, but that's just a guess. If you ask a girl what kind of sex she likes, she'll list various things. Collete says she likes when you kiss her for example. Not 100% sure it actually boosts damage in combat/intimacy mode, but it's worth a try.

Last edited:

flaas

Jul 27, 2018
Im stuck at the fairy barrier quest and can’t get past floor 18 because I lack info, I should prob have read the event that happened when I first got there.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Special attacks will have extra text under them when you're looking at the combat predictions. Gotta pay attention to those whether in combat or sex combat, they can help a lot.

There are armor sets (Especially most the high tier armor) and weapons (Lady Buster) that protect you from ero stuff, there's also wine that gives you a frigid buff that does the same. You could even swap to one of the titles that boosts EP, and you'll eventually get some new defend actions from the succubi dreams that can restore EP during intimacy mode.

You can tell how dangerous a move is during intimacy mode if you read the text. Generally: Look < Hug < Kiss < Any kind of direct sex action like handjob, blowjob, thighjob, etc. Obviously you'll want to defend as best you can against the direct sex actions.
Most of the problem are from 2nd phase of Intimacy mode (Intercourse mode), so both items and combat prediction are out of option. In fact, as far as I know there aren't anyway to mitigate EP during Intimacy mode, but thank you anyway.

Perhaps I should explain it more clearly. As I said before, EP damage during Intimacy mode seem to scale off your maximum EP, so any form of investment in EP like stat points and titles doesn't work. EP restoring skills are great, but in the end it wasn't enough. Some counterattack are too heavy to recover from and some can outright one-shot you.

Sex stat doesn't seem to have any impact on Arousal/Anxiety in Intimacy mode. While 'Light attack' during the 2nd phase can be use to avoid deadly counter attack, they barely did anything to and increase Arousal/Anxiety (In fact, some of these action doesn't have any effect) and stalling for time by using these action can lead to heavy counter attack anyway. Defensive option during counter attack are also unreliable. Sometime they left you with 1 EP, but most of the time they don't.

Equipment with 'Recover EP' effect doesn't seem to do anything. It doesn't improve EP recovery rate or help regenerate EP.
Even 'Ero Res' and 'Intimacy master' equipment doesn't seem to have any clear effect on EP damage reduction.

So, anyway to defense from heavy counter attack in phase 2 or increase recovered EP? or increase damage on Arousal/Anxiety? I still haven't found any reliable way so far...

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
how does the mini game with the girls ?
You either keep running away until the girl trips and triggers the cutscene or skip turns until the enemy targets the girl and then runs away (this doesn't always trigger the minigame). Both of these can be prevented if you have the fight to the death skill or perfect escape skills activated so make sure you turn those off before attempting. Other than that, some of the girls will have locked affection bars until later on so you can't raise that bar up to fuck them proper.

Jan 2, 2018
how do you even have it with Shiolia??? I tried all the dialogue option i could and she still revive after I deplete her hp bar in sex battle

Nipple Lover

Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, some save after the final battle (with 30 hours gameplay) (Just Epilog, still not completed the game)... you can change the name of MC.. so just change the name don't follow my name HAHAHA.... (I am not used any cheat engineer in this gameplay, pure 2 days playing in real life)...

damn you are lolicon. you have more sex to loli XD but hey thanks for game safe hiro uwu

banfio

Jun 5, 2018
i have perv and look maxed out but the girls still wont let their clothes stay ripped... im confused, the game doesnt list any other params for that. do they also need maxed affection or something?

moneymoney290

Aug 9, 2017
Here an almost full save, missing one recollection (1st page 3rd row 2nd scene Should be a kushina scene). If anyone has it it would be helpful if they could post their save since I learned you can merge recollection stuff from different saves in this game. The other save is at post game, accidentally overwrote the post game clear one with NG+ whoops.

Just a small note the recollection is like 80-90% rape/NTR, most of the vanilla H scenes are from playing the sex mini games.

schlag

May 20, 2019
read first 6 pages no answer
while you all are progressing with the game i am still suck somewhat in the tutorial
completed first battle with succubus
visited priestess
visited all 3 settlements
( can't visit back ally due to having companion at the time and it not being night)
[using default key settings -
*z accept
*x cancle
q/e rotate etc.

quest is to go to the forest dungeon atm .. i have completed all chats in town but cannot enter forest
any ideas * before saving first girl do i need to do another conversation with someone not with a (checkmark) i changed my title to the dog using z enters any other location available so stuck for a bit.

thank in advance for help

figured it out its up and to the left just the aspect of the map make it seam like quest is in wrong location

Last edited:

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
how do you even have it with Shiolia??? I tried all the dialogue option i could and she still revive after I deplete her hp bar in sex battle
Shiolia is weird and you have to let her get you to half EP or lower before you can fuck her. Keep some Continue Coins on you just in case she does the instant nut thing where she "wants you to take the lead."

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Im stuck at the fairy barrier quest and can’t get past floor 18 because I lack info, I should prob have read the event that happened when I first got there.
Should need to fuck Colette. If not, then just pass the time. Look at your quest list, it should tell you what you need to do. If neither of those, chances are it's before you fuck Colette and you just need to bring her with you to it.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Should need to fuck Colette. If not, then just pass the time. Look at your quest list, it should tell you what you need to do. If neither of those, chances are it's before you fuck Colette and you just need to bring her with you to it.
And here is the reason why i hate this game you need to fuck the shit out of girls to progress

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes