Jan 2, 2018
Shiolia is weird and you have to let her get you to half EP or lower before you can fuck her. Keep some Continue Coins on you just in case she does the instant nut thing where she "wants you to take the lead."
Oh........so I need to stop dodging her attack....time to reset stat

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
took me 25 hours to clear this game... wew the story is ok, i like when the game makes you go "aw shit" every now and then

macaca23

Jul 25, 2021
Should need to fuck Colette. If not, then just pass the time. Look at your quest list, it should tell you what you need to do. If neither of those, chances are it's before you fuck Colette and you just need to bring her with you to it.
how to fuck Colette ? what sould i do.. im really stuck cant get past floor 18

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I can't find the stupid rabbid again. I talked to it once to see what it does ...It fled. I encountered it again and i accidentally talked to it...it fled. Now i cant find it anymore. Can i just run floor 13 and reload my old save until i encounter it ?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I can't find the stupid rabbid again. I talked to it once to see what it does ...It fled. I encountered it again and i accidentally talked to it...it fled. Now i cant find it anymore. Can i just run floor 13 and reload my old save until i encounter it ?
Try using the enemy search skill if you have it else just leaving and re entering the dungeon should respawn bosses you haven't killed yet.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can somebody tell me about a story moment I seem to have missed? About 14 hours into the game. My game crashed and the auto save it created didn't set me back into a special dungeon I was in. It seems like the save set me forward a day like I'd completed the dungeon. I know there were backup saves and I save religiously, just didn't want to have to clear all the shit before that moment again. I hope that's fixed in a future patch, that's a big fuck up. Might have encountered a game breaking bug. I know I've already had several red missions afterwards that I didn't have before that moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit (Yep, game breaking bug confirmed. Crashing at a certain point can prevent story mode unlocks and you'll be stuck without the ability to advance):

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Can somebody tell me about a story moment I seem to have missed? About 14 hours into the game. My game crashed and the auto save it created didn't set me back into a special dungeon I was in. It seems like the save set me forward a day like I'd completed the dungeon. I know there were backup saves and I save religiously, just didn't want to have to clear all the shit before that moment again. I hope that's fixed in a future patch, that's a big fuck up. Might have encountered a game breaking bug. I know I've already had several red missions afterwards that I didn't have before that moment.
Try advancing the day without having sex. You generally need to either trigger one of those night time scenes or something will happen in the morning when you wake up.

dA33

Nov 29, 2017
if you guys haven't figured it out yet, you can also trigger intimacy mode by getting an enemy to below 50% hp and waiting for them to try and attack your partner, still chance based as the enemy needs to decide to run away for it to activate

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Try advancing the day without having sex. You generally need to either trigger one of those night time scenes or something will happen in the morning when you wake up. I guess at least I figured it out early on...sucks that I've lost 10 max levels and a bunch of other shit though. Gotta go fuck Kushina again too... Wow, a bunch of new dialogue and red quests I didn't have before already.
I confirmed it's a bug by running back through it normally. The auto save the game creates after you defeat Jujuli will break your game and prevent you from continuing the game. You never get the Execution Grounds unlock unless you fully clear

TLDR: DO NOT USE THE AUTOSAVE IF YOU CRASH DURING DREAM DUNGEONS! Lol. It fucks up your game and will start you off in the morning without activating scenes you need to advance the game.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes