FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Found another bug, can't sell items I got from a succubi in the fight replay. I missed the luck ring first time around so I went and replayed the fight to get it, but it doesn't show up in any sale windows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Putting them in storage fixed it, figured it would work if you did something like that, wew. So the game just assumes you'll only sell items from storage but decided to put item drops from succubus fights in your normal inventory. Glad it wasn't a new death sentence bug.

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
How do you defeat monsters that have absurd level and stats ? I cannot damage them at all because for some stupid reasons, my hit rate against them is 0%, basically no damage at all.

Meanwhile, there's this 2nd prostitute that seems to appear as this kind of absurd-type enemy, i cannot sex-damage her at all because of 0% hit rate.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you defeat monsters that have absurd level and stats ? I cannot damage them at all because for some stupid reasons, my hit rate against them is 0%, basically no damage at all.

Meanwhile, there's this 2nd prostitute that seems to appear as this kind of absurd-type enemy, i cannot sex-damage her at all because of 0% hit rate.
Some bosses are completely immune to damage and require talking instead.

If you just mean the ludicrously strong enemies, you need more stats. Buff yourself with attack+ succubus potions or allies that boost attack, and attack with their weakness. Some enemies have defensive skills that might make it seem like they're untouchable too but they can be defense downed or just not as powerful after a turn or two. There are a few weapons that can penetrate defense too and might actually do more damage to those types of enemies than weapons with higher attack. Gotta pay attention to the bonus abilities of weapons. Occasionally you can run into enemies that you might not be able to beat if you haven't invested enough in attack/crit and unlocked/bought the right weapons. Just gotta flee at that point.

The initial mage girl is really great for fighting those mobs btw. Though her support abilities are kinda bad, her damage is insane, especially against armored enemies. Seems like her magic penetrates. I've never seen her not do crazy damage to enemies when she actually attacks. Her multipliers are nuts and she can boost your attack.

Items you should always carry with you eventually (I always keep about 5 of each of these on hand.):

1: Wolf Wine/Sheep Wine (Attack and defense boost during sex)
2: Attack+ Succubus Potions
3: EXP boost Succubus Potion (Save these for crazy powerful enemies, you can be boosted 5+ max levels)
4: Victorin (+50% EP potion, unlocks about midgame.)

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

this is what we call a situational encounter, unless you have a weapon that has a weakness tag against target don't expect deal much damage against him, unless you use a skill and bring a support partner that can engage in fights normally. I suggest spend your SP and upgrade battle skills as they get more and more powerfull, but the damage still scale with the basic one.

A giga axe move that boost the damage by 500% of 0 will still score 0. Also be mindfull if the enemy has been buffed, is has defensive buff might as well wait or cast debuff such blind

about the prostitute: all damages will do 0% unless she is willing to have sex (aka, set the mood first to enable sex moves, can still use the normal weapon skills for aditional damage)

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
FruitSmoothie c.o.w thanks for the response but as i stated, for some unknown reasons, my hit rate against them is 0%, no matter what skills, i cannot hit them at all, let alone any damage.

I used cheat engine to raise exp to maximum since this game is too tediously grindy and i only care about advancing stories. I think it has something to do with Hit, agility and crit stats but i tried raising hit to over 500% and it still displayed that i had 0% hit rate against them. The girls with offensive abilities were unable to hit them either.

The way this game calculating battles confuses me so much.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
FruitSmoothie c.o.w thanks for the response but as i stated, for some unknown reasons, my hit rate against them is 0%, no matter what skills, i cannot hit them at all, let alone any damage.

I used cheat engine to raise exp to maximum since this game is too tediously grindy and i only care about advancing stories. I think it has something to do with Hit, agility and crit stats but i tried raising hit to over 500% and it still displayed that i had 0% hit rate against them. The girls with offensive abilities were unable to hit them either.

your hit rate is also tied to weapon durability, if you drop your weapon durability to 0 hit rate becomes 0% too, none of your weapons broke during the fight or started with 0% already? (reason why game suggest you bring multiple weapons - weapon durability will not drop if miss target, but will drop if hit target even if damage is 0)

about the grind part... even if you get drained to lv1 you can still hit to your prior level with few match, just run into a high level enemy with crappy stats, you don't need to go overboard just reach or surpass the higest lv enemy you encounter you might find, (aka if a field enemy has lv 60, reaching 60 will be enough for the boss of the zone provided you brought a arsenal of weapons, and in doubt: potions)

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Found another bug, can't sell items I got from a succubi in the fight replay. I missed the luck ring first time around so I went and replayed the fight to get it, but it doesn't show up in any sale windows.

Edit: Putting them in storage fixed it, figured it would work if you did something like that, wew. So the game just assumes you'll only sell items from storage but decided to put item drops from succubus fights in your normal inventory. Glad it wasn't a new death sentence bug.

Basically the main thing is that the sell screen defaults to selling things from your storage. You can swap between storage and inventory when selling with the A key by default IIRC.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

What enemy is it? Would help if you posted a screenshot. You can Alt + Print screen the game window and Ctrl P an image directly into a reply window here to upload it btw. "Sturdy" enemies are absurdly tanky. Like you can be OP and still have trouble damaging them.

You guys using cheat engine and wondering why stuff doesn't work right...lol.

Basically the main thing is that the sell screen defaults to selling things from your storage. You can swap between storage and inventory when selling with the A key by default IIRC.
Ah so not a bug, just the game being fucking weird/convoluted again, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaky99

NightbookOwl

Oct 23, 2019
Not sure if anyone else already posted this, but I figure I'll just say it anyways to help anyone else. If your running low on cash, bring the farmer girl(Only if you need the extra WT) into the dungeon with you and start bombing walls for jewels. Do that for about three rounds and your net somewhere between 30k-50k or so depending on your fame.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i have to do the quest " collect fairy dust", i've encoutered some fairies, like 3 lol, but i just found 1 dust.
I noticed taht fairies spawn rarely, is there a floor or a bunch of floors were fairy have major chances to spawn ?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Is there any way to spawn monster girls in areas? Or do once again battle sex with them.
Normal encounter like fairy is rare chance, but if you go to succubus shop, you can actually battle them again but boss version (named type but stronger!). So you have to defeat the boss first then you can fight them again in the succubus shop.

Reactions: ASERDDERERT

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past Enerfy's "give me money" loop during first sex with her?
You need to keep talking until she offers to sell herself to you for 5 billion or something and then choose the option that's along the lines of why would I pay that?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Not sure if anyone else already posted this, but I figure I'll just say it anyways to help anyone else. If your running low on cash, bring the farmer girl(Only if you need the extra WT) into the dungeon with you and start bombing walls for jewels. Do that for about three rounds and your net somewhere between 30k-50k or so depending on your fame.
Late game you can make 1.5m+ a night. Not only is it the fastest way to make money, the loot you find in the walls is also more likely to drop equipment unlock materials. I got about 8 equip unlocks in my last night run. My strategy is do quests during the day (no item search + digging for treasure) and at night I spend all my AP farming wall loot. 70ish AP lasts a looooong time at night.

Oh and for people who didn't see the tip yet, your storage can go up to 999 items, even though it only shows 99. Pretty easy to confirm when you sell Loot D and such. So you don't have to worry about maxing out on certain items when farming at night.

Reactions: Yamemai

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Late game you can make 1.5m+ a night. Not only is it the fastest way to make money, the loot you find in the walls is also more likely to drop equipment unlock materials. I got about 8 equip unlocks in my last night run. My strategy is do quests during the day (no item search + digging for treasure) and at night I spend all my AP farming wall loot. 70ish AP lasts a looooong time at night.

Oh and for people who didn't see the tip yet, your storage can go up to 999 items, even though it only shows 99. Pretty easy to confirm when you sell Loot D and such. So you don't have to worry about maxing out on certain items when farming at night.
do you have tips to find rare monsters like the Bear?Or it's pure luck

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Just wondering if there is any special conditions needed to encounter the Serpent at end-game. Literally went through dungeon 3 times and checked every monster on map but never find it. Are they hidden in the walls or something?

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes