FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
do you have tips to find rare monsters like the Bear?Or it's pure luck
That one has been a bitch for me too. It might show up in later dungeons more frequently? That's common for monsters. Also had a lot of trouble with the golems. About the only tip I can mention is that quests and enemy info will highlight creatures that are currently available in the dungeon you're in. The monsters can even change depending on the floor, so it's important to check that frequently. Only place I've noticed the bear in is Ruins, 2nd Stratum so far. Golems in that little Bandit Hideout map. I've really only checked the final floors of the dungeons, they could be more common on lower levels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly it just seems like one of those quests that's meant to take multiple days of focus. Alticia and Enerfy have passive boosts to collectible drop rates from battle, so probably bring them along for the bears/honey at least. Don't bring along Collete, I think her collectible boosts only apply to map loot, not battles. Tetra also has an enemy detector (Unlocked after bunny stuff), can save you from having to spam your own map detection to locate all the enemies quickly if all you need is kills.

Good chance to complete some of their quests like dragging them through 10-100 portals I guess with those quests. I'm about to do that now actually, have some CG unlocks to catch up on in the Succubus dream anyways. I'll update later if I figure out anything else.

Edit: Bears seem to start spawning at floor 16 and go till 25 of Ruins, 2nd Stratum. So about 10 floors to hunt them. I felt like I found 1-2 on average in a single run, and then the drop rate is pretty poor. So it's going to take a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryumiku02

BakuraiZero

Mar 11, 2021
Also it sounds like the game has issues and will need a patch, so probably key your eye on

I'll probably update this if I spot it. Going to hold off on playing it until it gets a patch or two to fix some bugs I've seen mentioned in the steam discussions.

Edit:
i can't download the patch, asking to register myself and a cc card

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Enerfy:

Damn, her scene was pretty nice. I wasn't expecting that. Enerfy for best girl? Cute, honest, the way she calls you darling is adorable, good mix of combat and support skills, really love her VA too.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
That is one long game. Without cheats it already have eaten 49h, not speed running through thought.
aiming a 100% run fam? took me 25 hours here (no 100% run ) but only did few quests here and there, little grind in what is macca and gold required

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Also is there only 3 prositude you can intereact? I can't unlock them even after clear the true final boss.
It seems a lot of the prostitutes on the list are, well, just for flavor. Reminds you there are other girls here, they're just always booked. You can only get the special new arrivals! Speaking of those.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I tried searching the jap wiki and they don't have a section for the prostitutes. The info might be there in the comments somewhere but it's not easy to find anyways. Oh, I might have found the answer:

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I think it's important to point that a functional Cheat Table for this game was added in Fearless Cheat Engine a while ago...

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
So this is an NTR wet dream were 90% of the scenes are the girls getting taken by other men either through rape, money, or succubus whoring. Shame as the only girls that stay innocent until the end are Enerfy and Alticia.

I completed most of it but was curious how to unlock the other prostitutes if they're available?
Only got the first 3

Charlotta
Leine
Elvione

But still missing

Decamalacus
Ta-nyan
Chico
Iron May
Boyakeno

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
So this is an NTR wet dream were 90% of the scenes are the girls getting taken by other men either through rape, money, or succubus whoring. Shame as the only girls that stay innocent until the end are Enerfy and Alticia.

I completed most of it but was curious how to unlock the other prostitutes if they're available?
Only got the first 3

Charlotta
Leine
Elvione

But still missing

Decamalacus
Ta-nyan
Chico
Iron May
Boyakeno
Charlotta, Leine and Elvione are the only ones. The rest exist as flavor, to fluff out the world building, as it were. After all, the Brothel has more then just those few girls - you just can't get a time slot with the others, because they never become your friend.

Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Charlotta, Leine and Elvione are the only ones. The rest exist as flavor, to fluff out the world building, as it were. After all, the Brothel has more then just those few girls - you just can't get a time slot with the others, because they never become your friend.
Ah so they don't unlock after some odd condition... Oh well, thanks for answering!

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Ah so they don't unlock after some odd condition... Oh well, thanks for answering!
I haven't finished the game, so I'm just guessing. But I'm like. 99% sure.
It's just some nice big of flavor text to flesh out the world.

Of which, honestly, there's more in this then I'd think from its premise. I do enjoy being pleasantly surprised when an H-game has a pretty decent world built around it though. Or maybe I just get easily impressed, because I don't expect anything at all? Hm.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

Of which, honestly, there's more in this then I'd think from its premise. I do enjoy being pleasantly surprised when an H-game has a pretty decent world built around it though. Or maybe I just get easily impressed, because I don't expect anything at all? Hm.
im more suprised this game managed to turn what should be a moment of sexual relief into a battle of wits during sex, regardless with who you engage with.
Hide then stealthy strike the vagina (bow hiding skills during sex), i fucking lost it

• Haha

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

Yeah quite a good selection of girls even if they are short on story content.
17 Succubi can be fought but after you win it's on to the next. They do change the dialogue a bit between the first and second times.
18 "Wet Dreams" which mostly are other men having fun with the heroines. 3 of these do have the MC or are solo. There are a few that are still a mystery to me but I think they are on the fallen path. Luckily someone posted a complete save.
10 Partners which you can have interactive battle sex with even if the gifting system is garbage. Maybe they thought RNG to freedom but I'm not sure what to think when the girl ask for something nice and the MC literally pulls shit out of his bag.
3 Prostitutes which you can buy out. Just adds a little flavor text that now they only serve you.
A ton of fetch quest... Tried farming the Golem and Serpent but gave up as that was boring as all hell.

Then I heard some are wondering if a DLC addition will get translated or not which if that does happen even more content.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes