kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, it includes DLC stuff; just NOT ALL of the content/features.

Good news is, the Steam version with R-18 patch applied gets uncensored Event/CG graphics; while the Japanese version is censored.
R-18 Patch (No need to register or log in, just download via the mirror links under the "Patch" tab):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC specifics listed below; seemingly unavailable content/features in the Steam version (from personal early game observation) are marked in RED and BOLD:

+=+=+==+=+=+

+=+=+==+=+=+

Well, that's all that the Steam version with R-18 patch applied, includes and excludes.

Or I am completely off the mark due to my current early game progress, and just have not gotten to the point that I can unlock the extra content from Part 3 (DLC 2) [Dungeon Town EX ~The Holy Birthday of Succubi~].

Steps to unlock the Extra Stages/Enemies/Items/Equipment/Partners/Scenarios/Events/CGs on the Japanese version:

Can anyone on the Steam version, who has gotten to that point, confirm if it is possible to unlock the extra content from Part 3 (DLC 2)?
If extra content is unlocked, the map will have changed, with a new demon castle appearing, just like below:
so basically,more or less, the game posted on first page is missing all the content of dlc 3 and 4, right ? and i think that we'll not have them in a short period of time since those aren't translated

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It is finally done. The bears will haunt me no longer.
Now onto golems... They start spawning floor 6 of Bandit Hideout. So 5 floors to hunt them. They are rare as fuck, if you thought bears were bad... At least you just need to kill them and don't have to worry about their drops. Flotia has a partner quest for them too.

P.S: I don't recommend leveling up Power Shield, it blows and can block better attacks from showing up until you use it. Only 4 skills can appear at once to be used, so if a bunch of the weak skills appear, you won't be able to use your strong ones until you use the weak ones first. I sealed it. Guard Attack, Wonder Sense, Warcry are much better and work with multiple weapons.

The skill system in this game is pretty weird, seems like you get 4 random abilities in combat rolled from all the unsealed active skills you have, and new ones won't appear until you use the previous ones. So if you're wondering why you'd ever seal active skills, that's why. It's not too apparent until you have a ton of skills near end game.

Images below are all different enemies with the same skills unsealed without using any skills. I'm probably going to reset my skills and get rid of some of the skills with trash multipliers.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuietlyReading

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Hmm, is there a way to avoid random instant kill attack from the Coude Witch? I'm missing a drop from her and that thing just keeps eating up my coins.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
One hell of a grinding game, very interesting
Honestly, its not as grindy as it might sound. It helps that a vast majority of the combat is resolved in a turn or two. And you gain levels extremely quickly.
If this game had a more 'traditional' combat system, it would be pretty tedious I think. But they've found a nice sweet spot. There's enough to combat to keep it interesting, and there's some strategy. But not so much it gets slow.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
It is finally done. The bears will haunt me no longer.
Now onto golems... They start spawning floor 6 of Bandit Hideout. So 5 floors to hunt them. They are rare as fuck, if you thought bears were bad... At least you just need to kill them and don't have to worry about their drops. Flotia has a partner quest for them too.

P.S: I don't recommend leveling up Power Shield, it blows and can block better attacks from showing up until you use it. Only 4 skills can appear at once to be used, so if a bunch of the weak skills appear, you won't be able to use your strong ones until you use the weak ones first. I sealed it. Guard Attack, Wonder Sense, Warcry are much better and work with multiple weapons.

The skill system in this game is pretty weird, seems like you get 4 random abilities in combat rolled from all the unsealed active skills you have, and new ones won't appear until you use the previous ones. So if you're wondering why you'd ever seal active skills, that's why. It's not too apparent until you have a ton of skills near end game.

Images below are all different enemies with the same skills unsealed without using any skills. I'm probably going to reset my skills and get rid of some of the skills with trash multipliers.

the only skill i sealed was those that prevent enter on intimacy mode, but everything else worked fine. Thanks for reply a question i did few pages behind

jojonatanhm

Aug 17, 2019
Where do i acess the replay scenes thing? Tried to find it myself for a while, but its nowhere to be found.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Where do i acess the replay scenes thing? Tried to find it myself for a while, but its nowhere to be found.
For scene unlocks, special dreams you'll get eventually when you sleep at night without being level drained/sexed that day. If you just mean recalling scenes you've already seen to completion:

Last edited:
Reactions: hoeaway12

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Easier said than done but it'd be very nice at some point to get an authoritative list on what the various choices in this game are and the their various consequences. Game is extremely long so finding out you made a bad choice much later on is not great.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Easier said than done but it'd be very nice at some point to get an authoritative list on what the various choices in this game are and the their various consequences. Game is extremely long so finding out you made a bad choice much later on is not great.
One of the ones I do know of is bang Kushina before you do the ruins. If you don't, you will get locked out of one of her partner quests as well as miss a scene. Another is take your time during the conquering of the Tildelio dungeon when going after Tyrant, there are some missable scenes with Ponx and some girls if you just race through it.

I know this because I'm missing those scenes and I've already beaten the endgame.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
bang Kushina before you do the ruins.
Sorry, I'm kind of confused what you mean by 'do the ruins'. As in, do you mean have to bang her before you get to the Garden stage? I'm on the Executioner's Grounds so maybe I'm confused because that's a part of the game I haven't got to yet, and 'The Ruins' comes later. Kind of confusing since the first level was also called the 'Ruins Forest', and the characters seem to refer to all of the dungeons as 'the ruins', or perhaps I'm misremembering.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Skill Ranking:
I'd agree on everything other then Sudden Death (useful for some early quest while your still to weak to one shot the trash mobs that drop the loot you need and runaway on the first or second turn) and Combo Play (I'd rank it A if your partner is Alticia or Kushina)

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry, I'm kind of confused what you mean by 'do the ruins'. As in, do you mean have to bang her before you get to the Garden stage? I'm on the Executioner's Grounds so maybe I'm confused because that's a part of the game I haven't got to yet, and 'The Ruins' comes later. Kind of confusing since the first level was also called the 'Ruins Forest', and the characters seem to refer to all of the dungeons as 'the ruins', or perhaps I'm misremembering.
Basically the ruins are the so-called final area you are aiming for, I believe it's the 5th area unlocked? Anyways, you should try to bang all the girls the moment you are able to partner with them. Partnering with them essentially unlocks intimacy mode and getting them horny in intimacy mode, then exiting the stage allows you to bang them at night.

Banging them will actually make your life much easier later, even if you don't see the effects immediately.

Reactions: Bawunga
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes