Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
How do you get mats for stronger equipment? Is it from bashing the treasures in the walls? Is it better to do it at night?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you get mats for stronger equipment? Is it from bashing the treasures in the walls? Is it better to do it at night?
Yeah, wall treasure is always worth more on average and pretty sure it has a higher chance of dropping equipment unlock mats. Night time is supposed to have better rarity loot (Based on one of the tips), yeah. Some girls have passives to improve it loot drops as well, not sure if it beats solo night time or not to party up with them.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, wall treasure is always worth more on average and pretty sure it has a higher chance of dropping equipment unlock mats. Night time is supposed to have better rarity loot (Based on one of the tips), yeah. Some girls have passives to improve it loot drops as well, not sure if it beats solo night time or not to party up with them.
Not gonna lie, I went all the way into well, post 5th stratum and beyond, before realizing you even got loot from using Destroy Wall on, well, walls.
I don't remember if the game ever made that clear or not. Explains why I was missing so many unlocks though.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just unlocked a new skill by Enerfy, she just keeps getting better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not gonna lie, I went all the way into well, post 5th stratum and beyond, before realizing you even got loot from using Destroy Wall on, well, walls.
I don't remember if the game ever made that clear or not. Explains why I was missing so many unlocks though.
It's okay, the game is kind of filled with stuff like that that's super easy to miss. Tons of unexplained shit that you just have to accidentally wander into, lol. I didn't notice the enemies were highlighted in your current dungeon for a bit either, didn't notice you had to activate most combat skills with the awkward hotkeys and such for a few dungeons, etc.

There's a lot of stuff hidden in the tips or random npc dialogue too, if you get unlucky or aren't paying attention at the right moment, rip information. 95% of that time that stuff is useless or just flavor/world building stuff, then they'll just throw in a random important tip out of nowhere. Like the 999 storage loot limit, I didn't even think about that at the start until I saw the tip.

Last edited:
  • Wow

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I never saw it mentioned anywhere in game but if you ever used the search treasure map skill, you'd see chests located in walls. Other than that you sometimes get lucky when breaking walls without them which is supposed to clue you in on their existence.

Violent Gusto

Apr 20, 2020
you mean the serpent thing? i beat it with strongt axe skills and a bunch of potions on me to heal in a pinch, items dont cost a turn to be used
That fight is the first hard battle. Bring the red haired girl with you (kushina?) and manage her power up skill; using it with your most powerful weapon skills.
Bring around 2 to 3 continue coins (I ended up losing just one LP on that whole battle) to be safe
Before entering the dungeon... Have you upgraded ANY of your skills? I didn't know that until that point
Upgrade hiding, aim, sword skills that let you dodge easier / combo more easily, Axe swing, recovery, partner abilities, etc.

It's a long long fight, as long as the enemy is not out DPS-ing you, you should be fine; remember to "watch and wait" on strong attacks or when trying to recover durability.
It usually lowers their accuracy and damage taken. Also she doesn't like being body guarded
"Look out / its all yours" is the best outcome when the serpent attacks her. A free turn for you and no need to tank more damage

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
I've been hitting it with Saint Sword, so possibly a sword, but also possibly the holy element.
unfortunately no.

I was using Angel Bow and it barely does damage.

I tried bringing all weapon** for the fight and found out that weapon that does Pierce get more dmg.

It matters little how weak the weapon is or how high your attack points are.

Dmg buff boosts the damage to ~30 so bringing potions is the best way to fight this behemoth, i think.

** (currently available to me, which I'm currently at 90F Dream World, after banging Sildoria)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It says explore Gardens, but I can only go up to floor 5. And nothing is happening for like 10 days.

Man... I'm still in the really early parts of the game I guess, but it's getting kinda repetitive already. I feel like the dungeon aspect isn't as good as it could be. All monsters have the same look on the map, so you can't really try to farm specific mats. I generally like farming for mats and crafting items, but the fame system is a piece of shit. I got lots of cool things available in the shops but my fame is too low. Just how much fame do i need to unlock these things, jeez...

This is more of a miss than a hit for me, in terms of gameplay. I kinda like the no consequences character interactions though. Saying ridiculous shit to the girls is hilarious lol. But intimate mode can go fuck itself. It's random as fuck, I don't even know how to trigger it intentionally. I tried to run away repeatedly, or just let the girls get hit and block for them, but it never triggers.

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
trying to find fairy dust for quest. Does anyone know which floor have fairy?
Recommend for you to ignore that quest for a bit until you reach the dungeon with the Witch. Fairy encounter rate is way too bad in the forest.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes