Jul 30, 2017
But intimate mode can go fuck itself. It's random as fuck, I don't even know how to trigger it intentionally. I tried to run away repeatedly, or just let the girls get hit and block for them, but it never triggers.
Most reliable way is to just keep running away until your partner fails to run away with you, then run away immediately on the next turn. An attack aimed at your partner on the same turn that you fail to run cancels the Intimate mode trigger, but otherwise it should always happen. Make sure you don't have the skill that guarantees escape on (Great Escape, I think it's called?) if you want to trigger intimate mode via running. The other way it can trigger is if the enemy runs away after landing a hit on your partner, but that's far less reliable.

There's a Japanese wiki at . Google translate does a reasonable enough job of making it understandable, for purposes of the walkthrough, etc.

Reactions: lidinx and Inaros.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick question for others; is there any content for the non-fallen routes, or does the story just skip the fallen scenes if you don't choose it like it did when you could choose to go with Kushina? (which fails since a later bandit claims to be tired from f-ing the redhead in cutscene even if you chose the non-rape route).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Very stand out gameplay here but
How do I get to Intimate Mode? manage to get it to happen only 2 times for whole game until getting stuck on that farmer girl. I remember I saw some weird option there but maybe sex needed to happen there?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Very stand out gameplay here but
How do I get to Intimate Mode? manage to get it to happen only 2 times for whole game until getting stuck on that farmer girl. I remember I saw some weird option there but maybe sex needed to happen there?
Run away from enemies until you initiate it. You can also get the enemy to low hp and let them flee, but more annoying and less consistent. And why would you want enemies to run away?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yup
I just found that out after try everything
but does that mean if I have high stats in everything then this won't likely to happen? or not at all? like if I wanna cheat cuz feel like grind is soo much
wish I can have STEAM DECK for this game only

So that was that succ skill about
dont buy it if you want to enter Intimate mode
I thought there other way to get it but dang it
i bought it and make process long long away

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Most reliable way is to just keep running away until your partner fails to run away with you, then run away immediately on the next turn. An attack aimed at your partner on the same turn that you fail to run cancels the Intimate mode trigger, but otherwise it should always happen. Make sure you don't have the skill that guarantees escape on (Great Escape, I think it's called?) if you want to trigger intimate mode via running. The other way it can trigger is if the enemy runs away after landing a hit on your partner, but that's far less reliable.

There's a Japanese wiki at . Google translate does a reasonable enough job of making it understandable, for purposes of the walkthrough, etc.
To expand on this, there's a 3rd way to trigger intimacy mode. If you end a previous mode with your partner in her horny state, every future battle ending either via escape or by killing the enemy will have a chance to trigger the mode with her arousal set at 40 when starting out and disables activation from the other 2 methods. I wouldn't advise doing battle while your partner is horny though since she can interrupt your actions.

Reactions: Yamemai

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017

Quick question for others; is there any content for the non-fallen routes, or does the story just skip the fallen scenes if you don't choose it like it did when you could choose to go with Kushina? (which fails since a later bandit claims to be tired from f-ing the redhead in cutscene even if you chose the non-rape route).
You are right

Jul 30, 2017
So that was that succ skill about
dont buy it if you want to enter Intimate mode
I thought there other way to get it but dang it
i bought it and make process long long away
On the skills screen, press the X key (whatever you bound that to, I think the default is A on the keyboard? Maybe C) with a skill highlighted to seal or unseal it, disabling or renabling it respectively. Useful for turning off that passive, as well as for preventing unleveled active skills from showing up among your four options in combat.

Reactions: MilesKiyaAnny

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
It says explore Gardens, but I can only go up to floor 5. And nothing is happening for like 10 days.

Man... I'm still in the really early parts of the game I guess, but it's getting kinda repetitive already. I feel like the dungeon aspect isn't as good as it could be. All monsters have the same look on the map, so you can't really try to farm specific mats. I generally like farming for mats and crafting items, but the fame system is a piece of shit. I got lots of cool things available in the shops but my fame is too low. Just how much fame do i need to unlock these things, jeez...

This is more of a miss than a hit for me, in terms of gameplay. I kinda like the no consequences character interactions though. Saying ridiculous shit to the girls is hilarious lol. But intimate mode can go fuck itself. It's random as fuck, I don't even know how to trigger it intentionally. I tried to run away repeatedly, or just let the girls get hit and block for them, but it never triggers.
Remember that little girl in the alleyway way back when? Charlotta? In one of the level drain events (when you sleep) Succubus lady tells you that she'll never forgive you if you leave a girl hanging/behind/in-danger. Basically, to get past this roadblock, sleep with the girl in the brothel, then sleep, You'll get an event for her again where an old man threatens to buy her out and basically ruin her day. You instead, buy her out (costs 100k) and sleep with her again, then sleep again. You'll get an event, and you should be able to get past Floor 5, of Dungeon 2

If you don't wanna read the wall of text.

1. Go back to the brothel, sleep with Charlotta, go back to your home sleep to next day, and continue Charlotta's story until you get an event where an old man is there
2. Buy out Charlotta (100k gold) and sleep with her, then go back home and sleep to next day to get an event, then you can continue on with the game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Remember that little girl in the alleyway way back when? Charlotta? In one of the level drain events (when you sleep) Succubus lady tells you that she'll never forgive you if you leave a girl hanging/behind/in-danger. Basically, to get past this roadblock, sleep with the girl in the brothel, then sleep, You'll get an event for her again where an old man threatens to buy her out and basically ruin her day. You instead, buy her out (costs 100k) and sleep with her again, then sleep again. You'll get an event, and you should be able to get past Floor 5, of Dungeon 2

If you don't wanna read the wall of text.

1. Go back to the brothel, sleep with Charlotta, go back to your home sleep to next day, and continue Charlotta's story until you get an event where an old man is there
2. Buy out Charlotta (100k gold) and sleep with her, then go back home and sleep to next day to get an event, then you can continue on with the game.
Geez, I didn't want to waste 100k, so I just kept banging her but not buying her out. Lol. The game never told me I had to buy out all the prostitutes. I thought it was just for some vanilla peeps that want to sleep soundly knowing all their hoes are not banging other customers.

Well, thanks for the info, but I kinda lost interest in the dungeoneering aspect of the game, so I will most likely just drop it.

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Intimate mode is confusing. You can trigger it by running away during fight.The problem is I cannot get into the arousal mode as once the shyness meter reach 99%,it automatically end the intimate mode. Does it relates to the relationship mood in the partner list? I am doing tetra right now. The mood level is the third highest. I don't have trouble in getting the sex scene with kushina though.

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
Intimate mode is confusing. You can trigger it by running away during fight.The problem is I cannot get into the arousal mode as once the shyness meter reach 99%,it automatically end the intimate mode. Does it relates to the relationship mood in the partner list? I am doing tetra right now. The mood level is the third highest. I don't have trouble in getting the sex scene with kushina though.
Tiny hint: Depending on the interaction in intimate mode it will reduce a specific or more than one of the values, e.g. apologize will reduce anger and give a small increase in arousal.

Jul 30, 2017
Each girl also has a story progress/event requirement before you can actually arouse them and/or sleep with them. If Intimate mode doesn't raise Arousal, but only Shyness, you haven't gotten far enough in the story yet. Most of the girls actually aren't fuckable until pretty far into the story.

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
Dungeon Town Brothel
Who to Buy Her Out or Use?
From what I've experienced so far, you have to buy them out in order to progress with the story, you can't just repeatedly have sex with them if you want to continue the story. Any content that you've missed on purpose or accidently, and you forgot about it. You'll have trouble progressing if you don't realize what you're missing.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
you want to use any command during intimacy mode until make her horny no matter what, for some reason will boost your partner skills, why? no idea, but the game says so in one of the loading screen

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Adventurer Haggle: This starts off seeming pretty cool, but most the girls you bring along with you can haggle better than you. Maxes out at 20%, Enerfy blows this out of the water with a 50% cost reductio
adventurer haggle boosts the selling on your materials and stuff. So it would end up being a 20% boost in income.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes