ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Tip for phase two of the game, you'll want to use the dream succubus battles to farm mats from the succubi enemies. you can get by without doing it in phase 1 i think but in phase two its mandatory for the quests. Some of the mats literally wont drop from the standard ones, you have to specifically farm the succubi boss .

Edit. I might be partly wrongfor a couple . But at least a recommendation for some.

Last edited:

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Quest mats will drop from the shadows, its the equipment that drops from the bosses. So if you don't get that on your first run against them may as well refight, even though most of 'em are just rings.

With that said a specific succubus's spawnrate in the post game is pretty low and the boss version drops a lot more things, so its often easier to farm the boss version anyways and use the daytime to farm any regular or elite enemies you might have missed. Bears in particular seem to be extremely rare and don't have an alternative.

Edit: On a side note, anyone know where the "Daemon" are supposed to be found? I've had a quest for them for a long time and never managed to actually find any.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
one other thing I've noticed is that if you use Skill Cut Items or Support abilities. it rerolls the active skills. Something to be wary of incase you had your ultimate moves ready and didnt want to lose them, or a way to reroll to get an skill you wanted instead.

Also Continue Coins, Fairy Wine, and Fairy Biscuit weight scales with level. and Continue coins scale REALLY hard, thats why they areoften the heaviest items in your inventory.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Quest mats will drop from the shadows, its the equipment that drops from the bosses. So if you don't get that on your first run against them may as well refight, even though most of 'em are just rings.

With that said a specific succubus's spawnrate in the post game is pretty low and the boss version drops a lot more things, so its often easier to farm the boss version anyways and use the daytime to farm any regular or elite enemies you might have missed. Bears in particular seem to be extremely rare and don't have an alternative.

Edit: On a side note, anyone know where the "Daemon" are supposed to be found? I've had a quest for them for a long time and never managed to actually find any.
Daemons are in the later floors both tyrant dungeons (mansion and tower) at a low spawn rate. Even getting after fighting 2 or 3, I couldn't get any drops for that thing they wanted 11 or something of.

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Does the story changes according to choice between normal route and fallen route for colette? Or does it only matter for h scenes only and will not be change the ending?

Other than that, there is something strange with the prostitute...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Does the story changes according to choice between normal route and fallen route for colette? Or does it only matter for h scenes only and will not be change the ending?

Other than that, there is something strange with the prostitute...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im still farming quest mats before i beat the game but i was assuming it was a catch twentytwo incase people chose to be mean, since this is a diet ntr game. incase someone doesnt answer about it i'll let you know once i do finish.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
They can be found in late stage normal dungeons, but I found most of mine in the 2nd half of the post game dungeon. (The 100 floor one.)

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I'm actually liking the game so far and was considering buying it on steam, I should be able to transfer my save over with no issues right?
It should be fine. Also, thank you. I also bought this, and am hoping enough people do so to get them to do the EX content (makes game twice as big), and also to pick up the 2nd game, who's main fault is a poor MTL translation.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
So basically I missed my chance to farm Daemons before the post-game super dungeon. I was hoping to get enough fame to start using all these legendary weapons I'd gotten the materials for. Weird that they decided to put an endgame quest about halfway through, but at least I know not to think about it anymore and just go for the others I have left.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's easier if you watch the minimap to know which directions to push. That is NSEW instead of 45 degree turned.
It is not only the direction though it is the majority. Anotherproblem is the problematic keybinding.
Games like this or Trillion are in my opinion bad pc ports where you need a controller to play good.

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Is it necessary to complete all the partner quest? Will it changes the story or only to unlock skills? There are some monsters with low spawn rates, which makes it hard to complete the quest...

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Partner quests either unlock skills or increase your stats, there's not much of a reason to go after the rare monsters until post-game, since you'll likely get enough Fame off the common ones to purchase weapons needed at wherever you are in the story.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Controls arent that bad its just not knowing what does what initially. You are able to slightly adjust them/ Familiarize yourself with them in the Game settings menu. I moved my (X and Y buttons) to A and S respectively. (L and R) are on Q and W. That makes it really simple for me to know what button is what. Having X on C and Y on S (i think) was weird so that's why i swapped them around.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Updated OP with links for update V5

Changelog Below:

- Text fixes
- Gallery now fully unlocks upon completing the game (This applies retroactively)

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Is there a more definite way if I've managed to get the maximum amount of "talking" before you fuck a girl? The flashing colors don't really tell me much honestly.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
not really much. When the borders for the Sex battle are blinking orange/white you are good to go is basically it.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
not really much. When the borders for the Sex battle are blinking orange/white you are good to go is basically it.
Yeah, that was kind of my issue with it. There are times when I got them to that point, but it only counted for 50 instead of 100.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes