ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I dont like that this game has the "titfuck" tag because it doesnt seem to really have much in scenes outside of vaginal sex. Technically, in the sex battles, some of the girls with big boobs use it if your EP gets too low but its literally nothing outside of a couple sentences of text. and speaking on this games sex scenes, i dont like that this game likes to Reuse the sex cgs so much, some of the don't even make as much scene either. The Art is nice but yeah.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Talking wise, I think you need to use the command something like 5 times. Mood is the tougher one though but you can generally tell if the mood is maxed by looking at the damage you inflict with max mood making the damage basically double.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Holy shit my head hurts... I wasted half an hour trying to get Shiolia to actually go into sex mode and all I got for it are all of my levels drained and a whole lotta nothing to show for it.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Holy shit my head hurts... I wasted half an hour trying to get Shiolia to actually go into sex mode and all I got for it are all of my levels drained and a whole lotta nothing to show for it.
She's a special case where you need to let her drop your EP down to half. When trying to fuck her, you should unequip any EP recovery equipment you might have. This requirement also makes it a bit hard to finish her give money partner quest in one go though.

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Well, I already finish the normal route.As for the fallen route,there will be additional h-scenes. However, I am missing two h scenes.Are there any conditions for these scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
〇魔界化時イベント
Ver1.1.9.11 確認版
いくつかの赤イベントを経る必要があります。不要なものがあるかもしれません。
淫魔に堕ちた駐屯地3階到達後 シオリア加入
淫魔に堕ちた駐屯地6階到達後 コレット赤イベント
シオリアとポンクスの取引所内でセックスバトルに勝利する。
淫魔に堕ちた駐屯地12階到達後(強制帰還発生時で良い) 裏路地での赤イベント
淫魔に堕ちた駐屯地15階到達後 シオリアと探索( 誰かの視点が発生
→淫夢の開放
終了時期未確認

邪教の隠し神殿5階到達後ポンクスの取引屋に行く。
シオリアと攻略済みのダンジョンに潜る。
日数経過後、ポンクスの取引所のシオリアの部屋へ行く。
→淫夢の開放
魔窟のボス討伐まで
Yeah, I tried to read about the quest on the official site but I still don't understand. Someone can translate the guide?

ArchmageFil

Aug 19, 2017
Well, I already finish the normal route.As for the fallen route,there will be additional h-scenes. However, I am missing two h scenes.Are there any conditions for these scenes?

1. Clean that you looked through all Ponx dialogs.
2. When you clean the Hidden Temple of the Cult, bring Shiolia there. Come from the first floor. If everything is fine,after several floor she will say that it has a bad premonition.
3. Now you can buy first sleep with a collete from succubus.
4. After that, repeat item 2 again and ponx disappear, and Shiola tell that you can buy a scene in succubus dream.

Last edited:

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
1. Clean that you looked through all Ponx dialogs.
2. When you clean the Hidden Temple of the Cult, bring Shiolia there. Come from the first floor. If everything is fine,after several floor she will say that it has a bad premonition.
3. Now you can buy first sleep with a collete from succubus.
4. After that, repeat item 2 again and ponx disappear, and Shiola tell that you can buy a scene in succubus dream.
Thanks, that really help. Additional note, you must have sex with Shiolia first. Then, a red (? /!) will appear.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wondering if I'm bugged on a certain quest or not, don't need spoilers or too many details please. I'm decently far into the game so don't check spoilers if you haven't beaten the game yet or close to it. Not sure I should continue anymore because it might mean wasting even more time if I have to reload an old save.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Wondering if I'm bugged on a certain quest or not, don't need spoilers or too many details please. I'm decently far into the game so don't check spoilers if you haven't beaten the game yet or close to it. Not sure I should continue anymore because it might mean wasting even more time if I have to reload an old save.
You arent far enough yet. (Has beaten the game)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You arent far enough yet. (Has beaten the game)
Seriously? Just stalls you for like 4-5 days without any warning at that point? Well that's obnoxious. Maybe it's because I don't have much else to farm/do. Not sure I can continue playing whatever is happening anyways, totally killed my motivation to play.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Seriously? Just stalls you for like 4-5 days without any warning at that point? Well that's obnoxious. Maybe it's because I don't have much else to farm/do. Not sure I can continue playing whatever is happening anyways, totally killed my motivation to play.

Sorry i missed reading the part about you being stalled, whenever you are stalled, make sure to sleep without having sex with anyone. Aside from possibly the level draining at night.
aside from that I'd just on if you done all events, that you can do. For example making sure every prostitute was bought out, and you've had sex with every girl possible.
but yeah generally common procedure to move on in the story is to make sure that you sleep in your bed, sleep scenes outside of standard rest interfere with that.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Given the rape tag but also male protagonist, do you get to rape girls or is it reverse rape?~

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Its mostly consentual sex (battles) honestly (with the MC). Alot of the rape scenes are ntr scenes not involving the MC. (a good amount for the ntr content is avoidable before someone asks, but its not completely avoidable as this game is NTR lite, or as i like to call it, a diet NTR)

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes