Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Other than that, there is something strange with the prostitute...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's implied that her being bought out is halfway against her will, if you read her description. However, irregardless of your choice, the boyfriend gets them back into debt, and she will return to the brother by endgame.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Well,i wasn't expecting that ring to be THAT powerful. The only character i forgot to max out was flotina, hence the level 6 on some skills...but wow.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
You can get the engage ring which does the same thing. and i think most of the mats just from the final boss so you can spam her a a few times to get it. The main constraint is that you need to have i think 700 Fame to use the Endgame gear. so you'll need to get on doing quests. The End Game quests give a noticeable amount of fame 10-30 fame varying. Though Im not sure on all of them since i only did a few. Grinding mats feels bad. Was going to try again with the NG+ buff but for some reason i feel like my NG+ buff isnt doing anything. probably just gonna reboot my old save pre NG+ and try grinding again.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
You can get the engage ring which does the same thing. and i think most of the mats just from the final boss so you can spam her a a few times to get it. The main constraint is that you need to have i think 700 Fame to use the Endgame gear. so you'll need to get on doing quests. The End Game quests give a noticeable amount of fame 10-30 fame varying. Though Im not sure on all of them since i only did a few. Grinding mats feels bad. Was going to try again with the NG+ buff but for some reason i feel like my NG+ buff isnt doing anything. probably just gonna reboot my old save pre NG+ and try grinding again.
I haven't beat the final boss yet, but i imagine this ring will probably disappear after beating her then. Well,nice of them to give you the ability to obtain a ring with the same/similar effect if you feel inclined to do so.

whecate

Nov 23, 2019
I don't know if there's someone mentioned it since i haven't read the other posts to avoid spoilers (beside what i need),
WHY there's no NTR tag? THERE ARE SO MANY NTR MATERIAL HERE... even if it's avoidable, please put the tag.

At first I was very shocked when Collette about getting raped by soldiers (The CGs gives huge impact).
When I'm (forced)starting to enjoying the game to be able invite Shiolia to party, but the story getting darker...

and now Collette got raped by the Villagers and turned into Succubus after I cleared the Ruin.
When I'm about to save her, Altecia FORCED ME BACK AT FLOOR 5 AND HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY TO SAVE HER!
OF COURSE IT ALREADY TOO DAMN LATE !!

if... if someone out there already clear the game and knows the details....
Please answer this, at this point i don't care about spoilers anymore..
1. is there a way to save Collette after 4th Ruin Clear?
2. is there any similar events to No.1 above? (Clear 4th Ruin and saw that, lost my interest in the game completely)

Truly appreciate it if you can add the NTR tag so someone with fragile heart could prepare for it.
Thank You.

Reactions: hofom77573

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I don't know if there's someone mentioned it since i haven't read the other posts to avoid spoilers (beside what i need),
WHY there's no NTR tag? THERE ARE SO MANY NTR MATERIAL HERE... even if it's avoidable, please put the tag.

At first I was very shocked when Collette about getting raped by soldiers (The CGs gives huge impact).
When I'm (forced)starting to enjoying the game to be able invite Shiolia to party, but the story getting darker...

and now Collette got raped by the Villagers and turned into Succubus after I cleared the Ruin.
When I'm about to save her, Altecia FORCED ME BACK AT FLOOR 5 AND HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY TO SAVE HER!
OF COURSE IT ALREADY TOO DAMN LATE !!

if... if someone out there already clear the game and knows the details....
Please answer this, at this point i don't care about spoilers anymore..
1. is there a way to save Collette after 4th Ruin Clear?
2. is there any similar events to No.1 above? (Clear 4th Ruin and saw that, lost my interest in the game completely)

Truly appreciate it if you can add the NTR tag so someone with fragile heart could prepare for it.
Thank You.
As for what's canon in terms of NTR,

It may have been mentioned in the thread by other people as well, but it's worth mentioning that the dreams that the succubus shows you (the ones you can buy when you go to sleep) is all non-canon, they're all essentially "dirty" dreams and pretty much "What if" scenarios.

May 13, 2020
sup bois im day 26 and im having difficulty figuring out why tetra & alticia's arousal *refuses* to go past 5% in intimate modes. for the other two characters it was straight forward, touch em where they want and then get em too horny to continue... these two don't seem to follow those rules at all though? what am i doing wrong?

some other things I'd like to ask my more experienced peers:

1 - I enjoy upgrading my gear and shit but so much of it is limited by whether or not ive sold all the materials (which aren't easy to track down) or if i have the required level of fame. any tips/guides on where to find the mats for the things I CAN buy? or what fame thresholds I need to meet for the later varients? I've been using a bee stinger spear since like day 7 and it's kinda ass that there's still no better spear available, it also sucks that ive been teased with this angel bow & elfeed sword for like 10 days each.

2 - will defense ever matter? I haven't unlocked everyone yet but like, it seems like dying is more or less impossible, so I'm just a full glass cannon build for funsies, using apprentice armor because it gives +hit rate. I went the herbalist class early and i'm drowning in dosh. Will I get punished for greeding damage only later? should i think about pumping defenses?

3 - how do i unlock more prostitutes? i feel like i'm like 35% through the game and i still only have the first girl, charlotta or whatever, the one who you give money to in the street.

thanks to any replies :]

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
sup bois im day 26 and im having difficulty figuring out why tetra & alticia's arousal *refuses* to go past 5% in intimate modes. for the other two characters it was straight forward, touch em where they want and then get em too horny to continue... these two don't seem to follow those rules at all though? what am i doing wrong?

some other things I'd like to ask my more experienced peers:

1 - I enjoy upgrading my gear and shit but so much of it is limited by whether or not ive sold all the materials (which aren't easy to track down) or if i have the required level of fame. any tips/guides on where to find the mats for the things I CAN buy? or what fame thresholds I need to meet for the later varients? I've been using a bee stinger spear since like day 7 and it's kinda ass that there's still no better spear available, it also sucks that ive been teased with this angel bow & elfeed sword for like 10 days each.

2 - will defense ever matter? I haven't unlocked everyone yet but like, it seems like dying is more or less impossible, so I'm just a full glass cannon build for funsies, using apprentice armor because it gives +hit rate. I went the herbalist class early and i'm drowning in dosh. Will I get punished for greeding damage only later? should i think about pumping defenses?

3 - how do i unlock more prostitutes? i feel like i'm like 35% through the game and i still only have the first girl, charlotta or whatever, the one who you give money to in the street.

thanks to any replies :]
If their arousal refuses to go past 5%, that pretty much means you can't have sex with that particular girl yet. You need to proceed with the main story more. Just a little warning though, don't expect to bed alticia anytime soon, she's one of the very last ones you can have sex with.... for story reasons. As for tetra...you'll be able unlock her very soon... when you clear far enough into the third ruins.

1. I've just generally found that you can find some of the mats as you unlock more and more ruins, or progressing with the story. If needed, however, just head to the last 5 floors of a dungeon and use item finder and wall break to dig for chests, usually you'll have a high chance of obtaining rarer materials on the last 5 floors of a cleared dungeon. As for fame threshholds...I'm not exactly sure, i wish they gave you a clearer indication on that. That's one improvement i wish the game creators could do for this game.

2. I've found defense....not really a necessity, but i just increased it a bit anyways, due to how the skill points system works. It's best not to focus all your stats too much into one particular stat due to rising costs, just spreading out the stat points roughly evenly is enough to get you through the game. Keep in mind you can always stat reset with flotina anyways.
But if you really want to know... There are certain REALLY tough monsters that start appearing in the waterway, or after you clear the ruins. Of note..

3. I don't fully remember, but i think you can unlock them when there's a red "question mark" start popping up after a certain point in the story? You have to go alone and talk to some of the girls to unlock them. Theres only 3 of them (you've already unlocked one), the third one i think is unlocked after a certain red question mark conversation with enerfy,if i remember correctly. I don't remember when the second one was unlocked.

May 13, 2020
If their arousal refuses to go past 5%, that pretty much means you can't have sex with that particular girl yet. You need to proceed with the main story more. Just a little warning though, don't expect to bed alticia anytime soon, she's one of the very last ones you can have sex with.... for story reasons. As for tetra...you'll be able unlock her very soon... when you clear far enough into the third ruins.

1. I've just generally found that you can find some of the mats as you unlock more and more ruins, or progressing with the story. If needed, however, just head to the last 5 floors of a dungeon and use item finder and wall break to dig for chests, usually you'll have a high chance of obtaining rarer materials on the last 5 floors of a cleared dungeon. As for fame threshholds...I'm not exactly sure, i wish they gave you a clearer indication on that. That's one improvement i wish the game creators could do for this game.

2. I've found defense....not really a necessity, but i just increased it a bit anyways, due to how the skill points system works. It's best not to focus all your stats too much into one particular stat due to rising costs, just spreading out the stat points roughly evenly is enough to get you through the game. Keep in mind you can always stat reset with flotina anyways.
But if you really want to know... There are certain REALLY tough monsters that start appearing in the waterway, or after you clear the ruins. Of note..

3. I don't fully remember, but i think you can unlock them when there's a red "question mark" start popping up after a certain point in the story? You have to go alone and talk to some of the girls to unlock them. Theres only 3 of them (you've already unlocked one), the third one i think is unlocked after a certain red question mark conversation with enerfy,if i remember correctly. I don't remember when the second one was unlocked.
1 - yea but like, i've been waiting to find 'windcutter?' since dungeon 1, and i found it in dungeon 3. assassin's bow? is one i'm STILL looking forward to and STILL searching for. it's just obnoxious - i dont even know which drops are from mobs and which ones are from wall boxes. even worse - the quests lead me to believe i'm supposed to be fighting enemies a whole dungeon and a half sooner than i am (I've had zombie quests for god knows how long and i'm just over here wondering 'are zombies just giga rare?')

2- can you tell me more about how to get some elemental damage? like i said i use a wind cutter but idk if that counts (doesnt seem to for the ghosts), and ive never used an elemental skill lol.. also yeah the stat points system is rough but like even still it has been more rewarding to pump crit/atk than def imo. LP is a rly op system & continue coins, which are way too heavy, aren''t tooo hard to get anyways. took me many floors to realize that my LP does go down when the blessing triggers.

3- theres like a constant LIST of girls who are "serving customers" or smth so i imagined i'd unlock THOSE, i didnt realize it was like "nope theres only 3"

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
1 - yea but like, i've been waiting to find 'windcutter?' since dungeon 1, and i found it in dungeon 3. assassin's bow? is one i'm STILL looking forward to and STILL searching for. it's just obnoxious - i dont even know which drops are from mobs and which ones are from wall boxes. even worse - the quests lead me to believe i'm supposed to be fighting enemies a whole dungeon and a half sooner than i am (I've had zombie quests for god knows how long and i'm just over here wondering 'are zombies just giga rare?')

2- can you tell me more about how to get some elemental damage? like i said i use a wind cutter but idk if that counts (doesnt seem to for the ghosts), and ive never used an elemental skill lol.. also yeah the stat points system is rough but like even still it has been more rewarding to pump crit/atk than def imo. LP is a rly op system & continue coins, which are way too heavy, aren''t tooo hard to get anyways. took me many floors to realize that my LP does go down when the blessing triggers.

3- theres like a constant LIST of girls who are "serving customers" or smth so i imagined i'd unlock THOSE, i didnt realize it was like "nope theres only 3"
1. Don't worry, later on you'll run into so many zombies you wish that they'd just disappear. As for the assassin's bow..i don't remember, but i think i found it from a random chest near the end of a dungeon...maybe. And yeah, the game has that flaw, i don't like the way the game throws a bunch of quests you can't complete until much much later (The collect serpent scales is the biggest offender, according to sources, you can't even get the scales until you complete the game, and here i am taking them down left and right (i've killed at least 8 of them,but all they drop is loot. At least they're good exp.)

2. Element damage mostly comes from weapons,i find. Mostly near the end of the game. Alticia is one of those rare partners that also has built in magic that just seems to completely vaporize almost anything in her path,if she decides to cast it (one time i saw her do a chaos wave for nearly 400k damage). I mentioned skills,but theres no skills with elements except one: sonic lance seems to be a wind skill that just vaporizes most flying mobs. Really,what i meant by skills is the damage modifiers exceeds what is usually listed, especially when the hit crits. As long as the damage is above 2 digits (10 damage or so), you can do a lot more damage than what the interface will tell you. One example was when i was fighting a sturdy warrior, the damage listed (even when the box is red,listing weakpoint) was like 5 damage. With a skill with decent damage modifier,it increased it to like 80 damage,but then it crit and did 4000 damage (and i was like wut).

whecate

Nov 23, 2019
As for what's canon in terms of NTR,

It may have been mentioned in the thread by other people as well, but it's worth mentioning that the dreams that the succubus shows you (the ones you can buy when you go to sleep) is all non-canon, they're all essentially "dirty" dreams and pretty much "What if" scenarios.
Yea, i know about dirty dreams part. at least i don't get forced to see them.

looks like I can't bear anymore watching/knowing those kind of sh*ts happens to them but i can't do anything.

So, even if there's no NTR tag, please at least put some warning.
Thank You.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Yea, i know about dirty dreams part. at least i don't get forced to see them.
But it's different on Collette's case. I WAS FORCED TO SEE AND DELAY THE RESCUE! i don't care about the villagers, instead i want to slaughter them all at the very moment I know they forced her go to forest alone at the beginning of story.

it's already hurts a lot knowing Shiolia's trouble and rushing my pace to clear the story asap, at least till i can invite her to party. but the story keep getting darker and they keep trying to rape the girls, one by one, even if i know it's avoidable. it's still hurts. I play it assuming it's safe from NTR stuffs since there's no tag for it.
But then I saw what happen to Collette, lost my patience and here i'm trying to find clue how to rescue her.

looks like I can't bear anymore watching/knowing those kind of sh*ts happens to them but i can't do anything.

So I want to ask again,
1. if i can help Collette, how? to be precisely, to prevent she getting rape by those villagers
2. is there any scene like that after Collette's case?

So, even if there's no NTR tag, please at least put some warning.
Thank You.
First off, watch the spoilers friend.
Secondly As far as I can tell, probably not, unfortunately it was a plot device to move the story along i think. But Aside from the backstory of the two maids I dont think theres anything really bad comparatively.
but yeah i agree with you it was a bit offputting, Im not a big fan either thankfully i got spoiled on this because I read through the thread so i was mentally prepared for it.I heavily recommend you dont look at the dirty dreams that dont involve your character because alot of them ARE like that. important thing to know is you can limit her Corruption by choosing between two routes, I never choose the Fallen route, but i imagine its all likely the same content but you have two-three scenes stemming from her corruption so you'll probably just want to not pick the Fallen Route.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
But as you can see from this discussion, this is why I call the game diet NTR.
Edit. (copied from Dlsite)

ADV (Visual Novel Game) Event Style: This is generally used for the erotic scenes
which the protagonist is not taking part in directly. (i.e. 3rd person view)
These scenes consist mainly of non-consensual rape, and light NTR / cuckoldry themes.
They include an orgasm countdown feature for ease of "use" ;)

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Well i requested for the tag to be added, it was rejected and the response i received was
" Please stop requesting the NTR tag be added. There is no NTR in this game. "
Im honestly in disbelief.

Last edited:

whecate

Nov 23, 2019
First off, watch the spoilers friend.
Secondly As far as I can tell, probably not, unfortunately it was a plot device to move the story along i think. But Aside from the backstory of the two maids I dont think theres anything really bad comparatively.
but yeah i agree with you it was a bit offputting, Im not a big fan either thankfully i got spoiled on this because I read through the thread so i was mentally prepared for it.I heavily recommend you dont look at the dirty dreams that dont involve your character because alot of them ARE like that. important thing to know is you can limit her Corruption by choosing between two routes, I never choose the Fallen route, but i imagine its all likely the same content but you have two-three scenes stemming from her corruption so you'll probably just want to not pick the Fallen Route.

I tend to never see the spoilers of the games i want to play since i want to enjoy it more. That's why i always rely on the tags, notes and always double check it. sadly now i missed important info like this and struggling to repair my glass heart..

Anyway thanks a lot guys for the quick replies (in case i forgot to say it later)
I just took Colette back and check up on her room to make sure she's fine and save there, but knowing if there's nothing really that bad happen again, maybe i want to give a try again to clear the game.

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I tend to never see the spoilers of the games i want to play since i want to enjoy it more. That's why i always rely on the tags, notes and always double check it. sadly now i missed important info like this and struggling to repair my glass heart..

Fallen Route? is it decide before or after that succubus event? am i messed up my choice since day 1? if not, when that event starts? can you give me some hints what should i do to avoid Fallen Route for her (and any similar Fallen series route for other girls)? just minor spoiler please.

Anyway thanks a lot guys for the quick replies (in case i forgot to say it later)
I just took Colette back and check up on her room to make sure she's fine and save there, but knowing if there's nothing really that bad happen again, maybe i want to give a try again to clear the game.
Again, please try to spoiler your messages. You are giving away some plot heavy points with your posts.

I think there should be the NTR tag added to this game as well, since

Also, the second half of the game has some the girls doing sexual stuff with non-important characters (no penetration though), although they could be less categorized as NTR and more as them being slutty due to the situation they are in.

However, if you REALLY want to be picky, i still feel even a (optional) NTR tag should be added, because of the dream sequences. Just because you can avoid them and not select the dreams, does NOT mean they don't exist in the game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
No question the NTR tag should be there. Doesn't matter if most of it isn't canon, it's a major focus of the game and H scenes. People trying to "Akshully, it's not NTR because rule 745 of the NTR handbook states that the characters have to declare their love for each other out loud, and be in a legally binding relationship, and...", are just being disingenuous/contrarian lol. The game very clearly focuses on NTR elements, even if it isn't as shitty as most NTR games about it. The most important thing here is the site wide definition for the NTR tag anyways, not the usual definition.

About mid game spoilers:

Last edited:

whecate

Nov 23, 2019
Again, please try to spoiler your messages. You are giving away some plot heavy points with your posts.

I think there should be the NTR tag added to this game as well, since

Also, the second half of the game has some the girls doing sexual stuff with non-important characters (no penetration though), although they could be less categorized as NTR and more as them being slutty due to the situation they are in.

However, if you REALLY want to be picky, i still feel even a (optional) NTR tag should be added, because of the dream sequences. Just because you can avoid them and not select the dreams, does NOT mean they don't exist in the game.
Ohh, sorry... it was literally my first time post something because of this stuff.. edited my previous posts, I'll put spoiler next time on them..

Thanks for the fallen hints, scared to death if i messed up later

All i want just a little warning if NTR Tag can't be added.
I'm not that masochist/strong to enjoy/emotionless watching/knowing the girls I want to be my lover do "that" kind of stuff with others, willingly or not.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes