May 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None of the main girls (all listed in the partners list) are missable, you pretty much either have to partner up and even have sex with them to progress the main story, or you basically have unlimited time and having sex is secondary. The only missable girl(s) i think is either the 2nd or 3rd prostitute?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i assume this is to unlock sex options for each, not to invite to dungeon?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Found something interesting, first time I had to break a wall to continue in a dungeon. I occasionally find the map rng makes unconnected rooms, but I've never had the stairs be there before. What unluck, lol.

1634082536762.png

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Ive had it happen Before. I've also had it happen when the game just tosses me in an isolated room. (2x2 room, no escape)

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Are you Fine with her having sex with other men is basically it ?
If so, Fallen.
If no. Dont pick it.
I havent picked it but i imagine it doesnt have any impact on the story or her interactions with you. But there are scenes you can only get for picking Fallen.

(I say this but you get a gallery clear after you beat the post boss anyways so its up to you)

May 13, 2020
Are you Fine with her having sex with other men is basically it ?
If so, Fallen.
If no. Dont pick it.
I havent picked it but i imagine it doesnt have any impact on the story or her interactions with you. But there are scenes you can only get for picking Fallen.

(I say this but you get a gallery clear after you beat the post boss anyways so its up to you)
oh that's lame, expected like a split story kind of deal. i didnt take it but left a save point before the choice so i could take it later if i changed my mind but if it's like nothing then whatever

NightbookOwl

Oct 23, 2019
For those who got past the dream labyrinth floor 130. What weapon did you use against the boss on that floor? Also, can you tell me what lvl you were at when you beat the boss?

greendale

Sep 30, 2021
I h' just completed 4 quest and the game looks amazing. Thank god i found this site. I love adult RPG game no need for graphic card, although i'll soon be getting one with the best rig. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: hofom77573
May 13, 2020

so there's this sturdy phantom daemon that takes 0 damage from anything i do most of the time and very randomly he becomes susceptible to attacks. i've whittled him down bit by bit but like what the hell am I supposed to do about this guy other than "run away and dont fight him" which isnt an option for me because i want his juicy exp

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018

so there's this sturdy phantom daemon that takes 0 damage from anything i do most of the time and very randomly he becomes susceptible to attacks. i've whittled him down bit by bit but like what the hell am I supposed to do about this guy other than "run away and dont fight him" which isnt an option for me because i want his juicy exp
If you have the engagement ring, spam all the partner buffs before attacking. Other than that, I think giant slayer type weapons are effective against it but generally if the enemy is taking 0 damage on some turns and not others, it's either because the special attack it's doing has a defense boost (think guard attack) or because it's using attacks that give it that higher atk lower def buff.

May 13, 2020
If you have the engagement ring, spam all the partner buffs before attacking. Other than that, I think giant slayer type weapons are effective against it but generally if the enemy is taking 0 damage on some turns and not others, it's either because the special attack it's doing has a defense boost (think guard attack) or because it's using attacks that give it that higher atk lower def buff.
I don't have the engagement ring, not sure what that is or how to get it, sounds like "end of the game shit" and I haven't beaten the tyrant yet.

I also just bumped into another one of these guys, the second one has the title "Strongest" though, which i guess just means instead of having 10k hp & a billion defense, he has 10k HP and a billion attack and he basically just did 3000 damage a hit

I also don't have enough fame for the giant slayer spear :]...

May 13, 2020
why does my level randomly go down after boss fights & cutscenes in the dream abyss? should i just stop caring about my level?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
why does my level randomly go down after boss fights & cutscenes in the dream abyss? should i just stop caring about my level?
Kind of the whole gimmick of the game. Your level resets when you have sex with succubi...sometimes. In dream rebattles or sex with the main girls it doesn't reset. In sex with the big bad succubus in your dream and with succubi in dungeons it does.

Sometimes it's temporarily important to protect your levels and sometimes it isn't. Most succubi will raise affection with you if you let them take your levels, but it also decreases your HP/EP and can make it difficult to not come early if you let them steal too many levels. So it depends on how strong they are. You can raise affection pretty easily without allowing them to drain your levels anyways with various other actions.

May 13, 2020
Kind of the whole gimmick of the game. Your level resets when you have sex with succubi...sometimes. In dream rebattles or sex with the main girls it doesn't reset. In sex with the big bad succubus in your dream and with succubi in dungeons it does.

Sometimes it's temporarily important to protect your levels and sometimes it isn't. Most succubi will raise affection with you if you let them take your levels, but it also decreases your HP/EP and can make it difficult to not come early if you let them steal too many levels. So it depends on how strong they are. You can raise affection pretty easily without allowing them to drain your levels anyways with various other actions.
ahh no no i mean in the dungeon at the end, it would just constantly drop me to lvl 139 after any cutscene or succubus fight. SPECIFICALLY that level, unless i gave the succubus levels, then it'd be 139 - that number of levels. i didnt think it was weird til the cutscene did it too

either way great game, looking forward to doing post game stuff another time

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
ahh no no i mean in the dungeon at the end, it would just constantly drop me to lvl 139 after any cutscene or succubus fight. SPECIFICALLY that level, unless i gave the succubus levels, then it'd be 139 - that number of levels. i didnt think it was weird til the cutscene did it too

Oh I dunno, sounds like a weird bug. I don't think I had that happen or I just didn't notice it.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019

No, that pretty much happens everytime you fight a succubus boss, they drain all your levels, so thats why you end up being level 1 again. Your character is pretty much a delicious snack for the succubuses LOL. But part of the reason why they all end up falling in love with you is because of that same deliciousness.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Alright, I give up, wanted to do a 100% save file, but the game is literally just crushing your balls without your knowledge, so I am uploading ~99.9% save file instead.

Missing 3 items: 1 unknown treasure item(just some random crappy coin probably), aphrodisiac potion(another random treasure item I don't know where to get) and a tea you can buy from the shop where tetra/kushina live which needs the aphrodisiac potion sold.

Also stuck on a 3 golem core quest...This one is very weird...
I had shit tonn of golem cores before I got this quest(sold most but got 4 left), those also don't show up as quest items btw...
Then after completing previous quest of golems this quest showed up.. and mysteriously golems stopped dropping golem cores(beat like 15 without seeing one)..
And the previous golem cores I had don't seem to count as quest items... seems something is bugged as many people got this issue...
In the end I had to yield and give up.

But I do have all scenes and absolutely everything else except quests hidden behind this golem one(which I likely have resources for in my storage)

Here is the full near 100% save file.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019

Whenever you fight the Succubi Fights in the End, It says it that they drain power of you, But then you are suddenly reenergized. Thats you losing Levels to them, you basically have 4 levels on the Dungeon to relevel yourself each time for the next fight. The Cutscene before the Final boss also does it but it makes no indication of doing it.

May 13, 2020
Whenever you fight the Succubi Fights in the End, It says it that they drain power of you, But then you are suddenly reenergized. Thats you losing Levels to them, you basically have 4 levels on the Dungeon to relevel yourself each time for the next fight. The Cutscene before the Final boss also does it but it makes no indication of doing it.
yep, it just felt weird that it was *always* putting me at the same level no matter what level i was when i engaged the boss

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes