xLycorisx

Jul 6, 2020
is there really no voice in the h-scenes? I already fucked collete and the 1st prostitute and theres no voice.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
People do seem to make a big deal out of the potentially virginity of the girls in this. While its certainly true a number of the girls will love the MC, the MC himself doesn't inherently seem to care.
He's kind of just a big pervert.
There are different behavioral standards for men and women??? Whaaat? Naw m8 you're pulling my leg. Next you'll be telling me they dress different too.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
If a game is tagged as "ntr" on dlsite it ought to be tagged as "ntr" here as well; I trust the Japanese more than some sperg's "personal definition" of what ntr is. This would ensure that I do not miss ntr games uploaded here, thank you.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If a game is tagged as "ntr" on dlsite it ought to be tagged as "ntr" here as well; I trust the Japanese more than some sperg's "personal definition" of what ntr is. This would ensure that I do not miss ntr games uploaded here, thank you.
No point in any kind of discussion/argument when it fits both the site wide definition and the dev themselves calls it NTR, lmao. Always have people fighting the NTR tag tooth and nail, I wonder why. Seems like a lot of hidden shame about it. The tags here are clearly lacking.
NTR.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranoyos and descil

zenoir

Apr 1, 2021
1.is the download link already included DLC?
2. i saw someone post about DLC site.. on some dlsite.. is it translated?
3. let's say i download it not from steam/kagura site..can i still use the patch from kagura?

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone gt problem with lagging issue? Sometime inside ruin, the game suddenly become slow. But, whene i engaged a battle with monster, its become normal. After battle phase ended, the game become slow when enter map field.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone gt problem with lagging issue? Sometime inside ruin, the game suddenly become slow. But, whene i engaged a battle with monster, its become normal. After battle phase ended, the game become slow when enter map field.
I think the miasma/lewd effect can cause some lag on slower machines. Look out for the pink around the edges of the screen. There's no way to turn it off as far as I know. It doesn't seem to impact me much but maybe a patch helped with that or something. You have the latest version? Try to see if it's an issue when the miasma animation isn't playing.

1634280125533.png

xLycorisx

Jul 6, 2020
help, I'm stuck at ancient execution grounds, i can't advance after flr10. My quest is "search for the white rabbit"
dd.png

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I think the miasma/lewd effect can cause some lag on slower machines. Look out for the pink around the edges of the screen. There's no way to turn it off as far as I know. It doesn't seem to impact me much but maybe a patch helped with that or something. You have the latest version? Try to see if it's an issue when the miasma animation isn't playing.

View attachment 1453460
thx bro for the reply. i already fix the problem. well, indeed my machine is a potato. but its okay, easy solved. the game engine quite, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fosil? idk lol

lurker34454

Oct 5, 2021
Is there any requirements to have sex with alticia or is it via story progress? Can't believe I had to do it with Colette first rather than Alticia, the first girl.

Intimate mode system is confusing btw.

legacy453

Dec 2, 2018
how do you use active skill? is there any button to press to use the skill or do i just pick the weapon type and the skill just automatically activated?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
how do you use active skill? is there any button to press to use the skill or do i just pick the weapon type and the skill just automatically activated?
You make Sure you are on the correct weapon type for the skill. You'll see that the skill will be white instead of greyed out, and instead of hitting the confirm key to attack with the weapon, you use the Key Designated. My "Y" Key is S so i use S and a Prompt will appear confirming the skills effects and if i want to begin combat using that Skill.

SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
Nice game. Just too grindy and some boss fights aren't balanced (the 2 final succubi are way too easy, considering the ones that came before). Also the plot tension declines sharply at around 85% of the main story completion, which is a bit sad. I was expecting a bit more challenge. Art is bit inconsistent and gets reused a lot on scenes. The sex system is quite good and it would be even better if you could unlock more ways to have sex depending on the mood and choices made on both Intimate and Sex Battle modes.

NightbookOwl

Oct 23, 2019
Is there any requirements to have sex with alticia or is it via story progress? Can't believe I had to do it with Colette first rather than Alticia, the first girl.

Intimate mode system is confusing btw.
Yea, she is a story progression character. So yea, don't worry too much about "Tower Shield"(Nickname) girl. Your get to do her later....like...almost end game...

Reactions: lurker34454

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
where can i find 8 "small change"?
From the Villager enemy Type. Its one of their potential drops.
I recommend using the Dungeon town wiki

whenever you have questions like that.You'll have to use Google Translate but It's worked well for me for alot of my questions. It wont help you with shitty mob spawn rate but aside from that its pretty helpful. Sounds like you are still early on though so its not as much as a problem for you yet.

Reactions: kingkaschte
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes