Jan 31, 2020
best game of this genre i played so far.. Missing tags, NTR and mindbreak.. Are there no walkhthroughs yet? I'm stuck on stage 4 ruins level 3 a.k.a waterworld..

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I finally got past a road block the game doesn't warn you about at all. Late gameish spoilers (If you're stuck on a certain 5th floor of a dungeon).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit I'm so glad that's finally over, I was about to quit the game. At least I have most the succubi drops done now lol.

Edit: Just tested it again and yep, battling succubi during the dream sequence instead of letting the succubi drain your levels will stall the quest (And maybe others). Might add that to my tips.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I finally got past a road block the game doesn't warn you about at all. Late gameish spoilers (If you're stuck on a certain 5th floor of a dungeon).

Holy shit I'm so glad that's finally over, I was about to quit the game. At least I have most the succubi drops done now lol.

Edit: Just tested it again and yep, battling succubi during the dream sequence instead of letting the succubi drain your levels will stall the quest (And maybe others). Might add that to my tips.
I had mentioned earlier after i saw that you were stalled. I said having sex with anyone stalls the story and that you need to rest without having any sex. And Yes you should add it to tips because its very important to know for Progression. its not specific to that part of the story btw, this is just true for progression in this game in general. If you Notice that you cant progress period, you should make to first make sure that you arent missing any Red marks during the Day or the Night time and you should make sure to Rest without having sex. Leveling Draining from THE Succubus doesnt count as sex but battling a succubi does count as sex.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I didn't consider the sex with the rebattles to count against that. Prostitutes and the normal girls makes sense. The succubi battles you're already in the dream sequence and they often don't seem canon. I guess we're pretty wishy washy about what dream shit is real huh. Watch rape scenes, not canon/real. Fuck girls you should have no way of fucking in dreams = real/canon. Okay game.

The game just needs to straight up tell you when you need to be drained to continue the story.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
you technically dont have to let yourself get level Drained if you dont want to. as long as you dont tell her no multiple times in a row she'll let you go. Though I'd get in the habit of letting yourself get drained because this game will suddenly level drain you at times and I'd rather get paid for it. I cant confirm whether the forced Drained give Macca but I'd assume they dont.

May 13, 2020
how do i fuckin beat this 3rd prostitute i swear dude. i 1 shot her EP to 0 and she just full heals and makes me bust outside

lemme fuckin win

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
AH, that battle. Yeah, bring continue coins, save before you select her, and you need to experiment a bit. I think it's a combination of whittling down to half hp twice, and talking after and getting a certain dialogue then reduce her hp back down to half again. You need to unlock the sex option somehow (i don't remember exactly,but i think it's a talk dialogue after you reduce her hp down to half twice).

May 13, 2020
AH, that battle. Yeah, bring continue coins, save before you select her, and you need to experiment a bit. I think it's a combination of whittling down to half hp twice, and talking after and getting a certain dialogue then reduce her hp back down to half again. You need to unlock the sex option somehow (i don't remember exactly,but i think it's a talk dialogue after you reduce her hp down to half twice).
yea, now i get a new, more interesting denial, where i grab her shoulder, she tells me no, and THEN decides to 1 shot my entire EP bar.

So i've made progress, from one seemingly impossible wall to another seemingly impossible wall.

i get here then she's like "syke" and deletes me

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Again, please try to spoiler your messages. You are giving away some plot heavy points with your posts.

I think there should be the NTR tag added to this game as well, since

Also, the second half of the game has some the girls doing sexual stuff with non-important characters (no penetration though), although they could be less categorized as NTR and more as them being slutty due to the situation they are in.

However, if you REALLY want to be picky, i still feel even a (optional) NTR tag should be added, because of the dream sequences. Just because you can avoid them and not select the dreams, does NOT mean they don't exist in the game.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
With Elvionne , i think how it works is, you get rekt by her counterattack, exhaust her dialogue about her Backstory, and then you have a chance to insert next time you lower her ep enough, So yeah you'll probably want some continue coins as insurance. I was able to beat her without coins but yeah shes one of the girls that can be really scary in these battles.

May 13, 2020
With Elvionne , i think how it works is, you get rekt by her counterattack, exhaust her dialogue about her Backstory, and then you have a chance to insert next time you lower her ep enough, So yeah you'll probably want some continue coins as insurance. I was able to beat her without coins but yeah shes one of the girls that can be really scary in these battles.
yeah i still dont get how to force her to talk about her back story, seems like getting slapped by the 1 shot move 1-4 times triggers it randomly idfk, regardless i ended up winning.. annnd she ended up eating my entire store of 5 continue coins and i dont even give a shit it's over and now i dont have to think about the brothel again.

thanks for the help

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I just kept talking to her i think, i think after I had got hit with the counter a couple times, i was like maybe the mood isnt good enough so i kept trying to raise the mood, and eventually she just told me more about herself i think.

May 13, 2020
also last question before i just shut up and grind: is it possible to fuck up and miss some of the girls? I haven't talked to a couple in a while and it feels like i unlocked them as partners out of order. Can someone just drop a spoiler tagged message of like, partner unlock order? just to make sure i'm not missing out on my 2nd and 3rd favorite girls

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I think Its hard to Miss girls but probably Possible to not have sex with a few of them.also Do you want a partner unlock order or a Sex unlock order. because they are different.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
also last question before i just shut up and grind: is it possible to fuck up and miss some of the girls? I haven't talked to a couple in a while and it feels like i unlocked them as partners out of order. Can someone just drop a spoiler tagged message of like, partner unlock order? just to make sure i'm not missing out on my 2nd and 3rd favorite girls
None of the main girls (all listed in the partners list) are missable, you pretty much either have to partner up and even have sex with them to progress the main story, or you basically have unlimited time and having sex is secondary. The only missable girl(s) i think is either the 2nd or 3rd prostitute?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes