FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
adventurer haggle boosts the selling on your materials and stuff. So it would end up being a 20% boost in income.
? Haggle doesn't get you more money for selling, it's only buying.

Mistakes were made, I'll go fix that info, thanks.

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
? Haggle doesn't get you more money for selling, it's only buying.
Haggle and the skill are different things. You, the character always haggle at 20% discount, the skill is a passive that increases the amount of money you earn from selling (without the need to haggle). That's even what the in-game description says. Enemy drops only though, you can't sell any shop item for more money.

But ultimately, non-essential. You will be rolling in money by end-game. At lvl 200+ I had around 300m gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Haggle and the skill are different things. You, the character always haggle at 20% discount, the skill is a passive that increases the amount of money you earn from selling (without the need to haggle). That's even what the in-game description says. Enemy drops only though, you can't sell any shop item for more money.

But ultimately, non-essential. You will be rolling in money by end-game. At lvl 200+ I had around 300m gold.
Oh yeah you're right, my bad. I'll go fix that info anyways. I've just always had it and haven't been able to reset my skills for a while.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know how to get past the fairy barrier?
Have sex with Colette. This is not a joke answer. You will get a mission for it. Then you need to initiate Intimate mode by running away until it triggers, then start "molesting" her to make her horny, before bringing her to bed at night.

UncleBob113

Oct 1, 2017
Have sex with Colette. This is not a joke answer. You will get a mission for it. Then you need to initiate Intimate mode by running away until it triggers, then start "molesting" her to make her horny, before bringing her to bed at night.
I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't want to spend all that time just for my hunch to be wrong. Thanks!

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
There are three scene that you have choice either see or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, does it affect the story if I choose to see the scene?

Last edited:

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
This is for the people that absolutely hate NTR, like me, gonna put it on spoiler and whoever wants to pass on it afterwards after knowing what they can expect will be free to do so.

PS: put NTR (netorare and netori) and corruption in the tags, pls

PS: don't immediately assume this game is bad because there are many NTR or others,,, understand it from the start before commenting
(sorry for my bad English)

Last edited:

jjiakai

Jun 15, 2018
Final reach the ending now. Now continuing the post game.

Just give it a chance. A decent dungeon crawler with hentai a bit skittish toward NTR (but not really).

Some tips for beginner

jjiakai

Jun 15, 2018
There are three scene that you have choice either see or not, kushina raped by the bandit, kushina scene with aphrodisiac, sildoria and tentacles. So, does it affect the story if I choose to see the scene?
I think that either way, it is implied that the sex happen the next day even you choose not too.

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
What are the different routes in the game? I Encountered "The fallen route" but what does that imply?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Next after Roselia is revived,,,, not all heroines have become succubus,, Colette became a succubus because she received that power to take revenge on her village.... next Sildoria, she's still a virgin(and the one who has taken her virginity is the MC) and doesn't do anything like ntr and etc..., there is a scene where Sildoria makes love to her soldiers, but it's not Sildoria that does it but her shadow...
Sildoria's shadow doesn't even insert and just teases the soldiers with her thighs saying they weren't worth fucking for real cause they were so weak since she has that whole thing where she only likes people who can beat her.

Reactions: SUKIRITOD

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Y'all really need to spoiler tag your shit. You're not the only people in this thread. Wish I could mod spoiler tags into people's posts.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
You deflower a fair share of virgins. Colette, Alicia, Furitino - the priestess, the magic swordsman girl, Tetra, Enerfi, Helelio, many of the bosses, the first prostitute, who you can also prevent from sleeping with others (although the dialogue won't acknowledge this), the third prostitute... The main ones who sleep around at any point in the game are succubi. Also, most of the NTR scenes are imaginary ones that you can use as dreams. You also have the ability to prevent some of them.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
You deflower a fair share of virgins. Colette, Alicia, Furitino - the priestess, the magic swordsman girl, Tetra, Enerfi, Helelio, many of the bosses, the first prostitute, who you can also prevent from sleeping with others (although the dialogue won't acknowledge this), the third prostitute... The main ones who sleep around at any point in the game are succubi. Also, most of the NTR scenes are imaginary ones that you can use as dreams. You also have the ability to prevent some of them.
To be fair Frontina/Flotina (priestess) is always a virgin just because her hymen (for some reason) grows back even when she has sex. It's kind of implied that she has a lot of sex with the MC in general, or it's possible for her to have had sex multiple times already but her hymen grows back so it's always like she's losing her virginity. Reminds me that it's also a thing that she can feel the same sexual sensations as the MC due to the blessing she gave him by having sex with him before he first went into the dungeon. Also she's a huge brocon. In that same scene, it's pretty much said that they've been doing that ever since she became a saint.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The game is Diet NTR. Theres definitely NTR there but the game acts like its your atypical harem game. Also you as the MC also end up messing with other peoples Waifus under "good causes". Everyone in the cast also treats you like a super womanizer (but still positively)

Indigo37

Mar 20, 2020
I'm actually liking the game so far and was considering buying it on steam, I should be able to transfer my save over with no issues right?

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes