DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I'd agree on everything other then Sudden Death (useful for some early quest while your still to weak to one shot the trash mobs that drop the loot you need and runaway on the first or second turn) and Combo Play (I'd rank it A if your partner is Alticia or Kushina)
Even if your partner isn't those two, it's really important, because cooldowns and the pain of finding certain mobs, like Daemon, Golem, and those stupid rare mobs. Having those run away, will really make you cry.

Jan 8, 2019
Tentacles are also found in the fifth ruins (Lands of the Abyss) - I found three or four each on levels 3-5 my first time through. There are also fairies and undines, although less common. Golems began appearing on the 8th floor.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'd agree on everything other then Sudden Death (useful for some early quest while your still to weak to one shot the trash mobs that drop the loot you need and runaway on the first or second turn) and Combo Play (I'd rank it A if your partner is Alticia or Kushina)
It was mostly just a warning to people who missed that it can mess with intimacy mode and relationship boosting, lol. I added a line for clarification anyways.

I can't rank Combo Play higher considering some girls don't use it at all, and some barely use it. If you're strong enough, the girls won't even get the chance to attack either. Can't rank a skill that may not even be used up there with the other A rank stuff. You could get through the game just fine without ranking it, unlike a lot of the A rank skills. It's still at B rank, I just wouldn't say it's worth raising before the A rank stuff are maxed or high level is all. You'll likely max all the B stuff and most/all of the C stuff anyways depending on how much you farm.

Too bad it doesn't work on passives. It's also unclear if it boosts by a percentage or a flat amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Is there a way to increase the time limit for intimacy mode? I'm trying to fuck Alticia, but I can only just get her wet...

Oct 4, 2018
are intimacy mode have limit?
why i can't intimacy mode after sleep with collete ?
i try to intimacy tetra and so much protect her but i can't enter intimacy mode her after quest wet dream tetra .
anybody have same problem with me ?

KingTuna

Jan 16, 2018
super disappointed by this game. put like ten hours into it to unlock intimacy with various girls, but every time your about to fuck they all reveal that their fucked as many men as seasoned prostitutes. the game introduces so many sweet and innocent characters every single one of whom talks about how many other men they fuck all the time during the sex scenes. even tetra reveal that its all an act and she regularly practices sex. why was it a big deal to rescue her from the kidnappers then? kushina implies that she got abused which means that's probably all she's gonna talk about during the sex scenes if i play for another five hours. at this point i expect every single girl to do the same thing and it really kills the mood.

• Haha

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
super disappointed by this game. put like ten hours into it to unlock intimacy with various girls, but every time your about to fuck they all reveal that their fucked as many men as seasoned prostitutes. the game introduces so many sweet and innocent characters every single one of whom talks about how many other men they fuck all the time during the sex scenes. even tetra reveal that its all an act and she regularly practices sex. why was it a big deal to rescue her from the kidnappers then? kushina implies that she got abused which means that's probably all she's gonna talk about during the sex scenes if i play for another five hours. at this point i expect every single girl to do the same thing and it really kills the mood.
I'm so confused on whether we are playing the same game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Those of you looking to hunt golems to complete quests, don't drive yourself crazy farming them from the bandit hideout area. They appear more frequently in the ruins (5th dungeon) area. Infact, they appear in all floors of the 5th dungeon,if the JP wiki is anything to go by. Now granted, they're not exactly common,but your chances of running into them are significantly higher than the last 5 floors of the bandit hideout.
Now, this is where the "Sudden death" (prevents enemy from fleeing) skill comes in handy,cause you don't want them to be running when you're after their drops/kills. So if you've sealed the skill to try to trigger intimacy mode, you can unseal it for this particular reason. The challenge now, is defeating them, since they're not exactly easy enemies,and have a average of upwards of 1500+ hp.(God help you if they have particular titles that boost their stats, i've seen a 4500 hp golem, made me nope out of there realllll quick.)

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
People do seem to make a big deal out of the potentially virginity of the girls in this. While its certainly true a number of the girls will love the MC, the MC himself doesn't inherently seem to care.
He's kind of just a big pervert.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Now, this is where the "Sudden death" (prevents enemy from fleeing) skill comes in handy,cause you don't want them to be running when you're after their drops/kills. So if you've sealed the skill to try to trigger intimacy mode, you can unseal it for this particular reason. The challenge now, is defeating them, since they're not exactly easy enemies,and have a average of upwards of 1500+ hp.(God help you if they have particular titles that boost their stats, i've seen a 4500 hp golem, made me nope out of there realllll quick.)
Really I don't find sealing sudden death worthwhile in general. If you're farming intimacy mode, just running tends to be the better way to proc them and even if the enemy targets your partner with sudden death off, they often don't run at full health anyways. As for killing golems, you really want to bring Alticia along since she's the only partner that can do real damage to them from my experience.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Please spoiler tag gameplay reveals everybody. Responding though:
I feel like the very mechanic of having them become happy receiving money during sex is already a red flag tbh lol. But in regards to secretly whoring around:

I also think it's somewhat hypocritical that people are okay with the MC sleeping around with whoever but the girl's aren't allowed to do it. You might say that the girls are in love with the MC but the opposite is not true, however that is definitely not the case, at least if we follow the correct conversation choices towards having sex. If the MC sleeps around, the girls are allowed to do so too, yes? Hell, the girls even get upset and lose relationship points if you choose the locations where "they can hear you having sex with other girls".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rokrad and Yamemai

hoeaway12

May 3, 2020
Stuck at sex scene with tetra, not sure if im doing something wrong.
Took her to brothel, doo all usual things and she sais shehorny but then when i try attack it always sai "wont let you touch her".
Can recieve blow job through diolage but i feel like somethings not right or im missing something to actually have sex

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Im STUCK

at 80F dream world, fighting a creeping tentacle that defense is so high I'm barely dealing any damage

Im currently level 110 and highly prioritised ATK points (around 550) and even bringing 2 of the most strongest weapon available.

(
Silver Sword and Runed Sword
Sanguin Spear and Beast Slayer
Heartbreaker and Angel Bow
Axe of Ice and Lucky Hammer
)

WTF is this Creeping Tentacle.

Its health is at 1k and im only dealing < 10 dmg (often reaches to 35 but thats the maximum)

It also heals which with my current defense heals at around 45hp if I wait, and heals around 70hp when i dont.

This is ridiculous

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes