lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I think the game already includes the DLC? At least, the only one I could find with a lazy search, is the one that added a lot of content to the Intimate Mode. There might be more to it, I'm not sure.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me if Serpent is just a super rare monster in Waterway or there's conditions to encountering them?

Edit: I'm talking about post-story. I already beat the 100-floor dungeon but still haven't encountered Serpent once since story.

Last edited:

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me if Serpent is just a super rare monster in Waterway or there's conditions to encountering them?
First time encounter is on story, during one of missions. I haven't tried to found it more after that encounter yet.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i need a info, i read something about the chance of losing the opportunity of buying the prostitues after some time maybe ?
i could buy charlotta, the first one, is it wiser to buy her as soon as i can ? and even the others

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Bears seem to start spawning at floor 16 and go till 25 of Ruins, 2nd Stratum. So about 10 floors to hunt them. I felt like I found 1-2 on average in a single run, and then the drop rate is pretty poor. So it's going to take a while.
Dang, you got better luck than me, I don't even encounter the bears, just grizzlies -.- And they are uber hard to kill, because they tend to crit a lot [farming them at night orz]

guys i need a info, i read something about the chance of losing the opportunity of buying the prostitues after some time maybe ?
i could buy charlotta, the first one, is it wiser to buy her as soon as i can ? and even the others
It shouldn't be all that hard to farm for coins [As someone else mentioned: Night > Item Search + Break walls; preferably on the 1st floor, and ignoring the monsters. You can start farming monsters after your AP reaches 0. And item prices increase the more you stock up, I believe]

Edit: Btw, how do you activate the blue events? I skipped the dialog [more of on accident], but did read that it was suppose to be some sort of solo event(?); not sure though, because they only ever show when I have a partner.

Ps. For someone that's supposedly rich, Oji sure pays poorly--Not even reach 75k--Seems more like someone trying to appear rich.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
yes, but if you do that, it will be in the inventory, not the storage, you can only turn in quest items through the storage
if you press the L and R buttons can switch from storage items to inventory items, or was another? it was mentioned previously on the thread

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
another question, how do i know wich items i can sell and wich do not sell ? once i done the quest of the first dungeon can i sell the items that i found there ?
i noticed that in the description of some items there is wrote "sell to stock shop", it means that particularly item can be sold ?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
another question, how do i know wich items i can sell and wich do not sell ? once i done the quest of the first dungeon can i sell the items that i found there ?
if you see a item highlighted in yellow is a item required for a quest, if doenst then you can sell
game suggest you save them for quest as drop more money and fame, but you could sell them anyway if those are materials for a weapon or armor you really want to have

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
if you see a item highlighted in yellow is a item required for a quest, if doenst then you can sell
game suggest you save them for quest as drop more money and fame, but you could sell them anyway if those are materials for a weapon or armor you really want to have
yes i always sell the items that i need to unlock new things, but what about other items as i wrote in my previous comment ?
ah since you mentioned weapons, where can i buy the upgraded bow ? i only have simple bow, i found the upgrade for every weapon and armor, i miss only that

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
yes i always sell the items that i need to unlock new things, but what about other items as i wrote in my previous comment ?
ah since you mentioned weapons, where can i buy the upgraded bow ? i only have simple bow, i found the upgrade for every weapon and armor, i miss only that
you could sell anything if you so desire, im just saying if the item is on yellow before sell it, then somebody is requesting that item if you go to the tavern and check the quest list, you should had notice that materials are not in yellow background but other items are when you aren't selecting them

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
you could sell anything if you so desire, im just saying if the item is on yellow before sell it, then somebody is requesting that item if you go to the tavern and check the quest list, you should had notice that materials are not in yellow background but other items are when you aren't selecting them
ok thank you, do you know something about the bow i mentioned ?

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
where can i buy the upgraded bow ? i only have simple bow, i found the upgrade for every weapon and armor, i miss only that
Collect loot in some cases you can see loot with weapon icons, sell it it would allow for new weapons to appear in the shop. In general if you sell something that gives new shopping options, you'll get an appropriate message.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Collect loot in some cases you can see loot with weapon icons, sell it it would allow for new weapons to appear in the shop. In general if you sell something that gives new shopping options, you'll get an appropriate message.
at the moment i don't have a certain weapon or amor that i can buy if i bring items to shops ( already bought them ) but i have a lot ot items with the icon you mentioned, should i sell them the same ?

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
at the moment i don't have a certain weapon or amor that i can buy if i bring items to shops ( already bought them ) but i have a lot ot items with the icon you mentioned, should i sell them the same ?
Yes, unless item is for quest no point of hogging it.

Evalone

Aug 26, 2018
I think the game already includes the DLC? At least, the only one I could find with a lazy search, is the one that added a lot of content to the Intimate Mode. There might be more to it, I'm not sure.
Yes, it includes DLC stuff; just NOT ALL of the content/features.

Good news is, the Steam version with R-18 patch applied gets uncensored Event/CG graphics; while the Japanese version is censored.
R-18 Patch (No need to register or log in, just download via the mirror links under the "Patch" tab):

DLC specifics listed below; seemingly unavailable content/features in the Steam version (from personal early game observation) are marked in RED and BOLD:

+=+=+==+=+=+

+=+=+==+=+=+

Well, that's all that the Steam version with R-18 patch applied, includes and excludes.

Or I am completely off the mark due to my current early game progress, and just have not gotten to the point that I can unlock the extra content from Part 3 (DLC 2) [Dungeon Town EX ~The Holy Birthday of Succubi~].

Steps to unlock the Extra Stages/Enemies/Items/Equipment/Partners/Scenarios/Events/CGs on the Japanese version:

Can anyone on the Steam version, who has gotten to that point, confirm if it is possible to unlock the extra content from Part 3 (DLC 2)?
If extra content is unlocked, the map will have changed, with a new demon castle appearing, just like below:

Last edited:
Reactions: Senfbrothel
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes