Jun 22, 2017
So does anyone have any idea what the pre-fixes do? I've noticed some increase HP, some increase their overall stats, etc.,

Is there a list on the wiki or is there anything anyone has compiled?

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
If this game had more content for sex, various sexual positions, a 2d live animation, animations for sexual attacks and for the intimate mode it would be a gem. The developers can still add more content and if those plugins are added, we would be talking about one of the best hentai games. As for the rpg system, it is quite polished in general a bit routine but it is not extremely boring, it is enjoyed to a certain extent and as the story progresses they add new skills and you have new monsters to face, the maps are random so no You will get bored of always seeing the same map ... I give it 8/10 a very good game and if they manage to improve it even more it will be one of the best hentai games ever created

HighRallots

May 25, 2018
I have Tetra in my party but still can't advance floor 13 in the dungeon? I also can't find the rabbit.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
I have Tetra in my party but still can't advance floor 13 in the dungeon? I also can't find the rabbit.
Probably need to wait over time. Should result in Tetra being stuck in a dream or something like it. Then you can proceed after and also fuck Tetra too.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
yeah that's how much of a pain the engine was to work with
I'm sure it was a pain but that's still way too long, they weren't making the game. This isn't just a single person (or two) doing an unpaid job. It would have been done earlier but they just keep securing rights to translating games before completing a set list first. Translating games is seemingly done at random just a "hmmn yeah, lets choose this one this time".

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Sexual content in this game are... Well... It's a bit complicated isn't it?
Most of sexual parameter are hard to view and understand. Different mode for each phase doesn't help either.
Is it possible to made girls cum before inserted state? How did Intimacy mode (parameter) actually work?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Sexual content in this game are... Well... It's a bit complicated isn't it?
Most of sexual parameter are hard to view and understand. Different mode for each phase doesn't help either.
Is it possible to made girls cum before inserted state? How did Intimacy mode (parameter) actually work?
Intimacy mode allows you to help overcome their sexual harrassment resistance. This actually has a gameplay benefit, the girls abilities are based on their harrassment tolerances, where if you fully condition them, their abilities are maxxed. When a girl allows you for erotic situations (you can tell because the girl will have some sort of H scene prior you being able to do so) (exception for the red haired maid, as the game gives you a choice for her to be raped.) will you be allowed to increase their erotic% to 99 which will allow you to H them. Apparently having sex either in your room or their room may cause disruption in your other relationships, but I haven't noticed anything.

Reactions: Yamemai

appleseed26

Apr 3, 2018
how to use cheat engine on this one
Most of them are the usual 4 bytes. But there are some complication if you're trying to find the stats point and skill point bonus, because I believe you can not see the actual value or amount of these two.

So you really must know and remember how much point for stats that you have before level up and then find the changes after level up. And for skill points, you need to know how many skill point that you have before completing side quest, and find the changes after the side quest.

Delphi

Jul 8, 2018
So what am I actually supposed to do in the Sex battles? For the first time with the girls, it seems incredibly convoluted to actually get them to allow the attacks. I've been cycling through Tetra's dialogues for half an hour already and nothing clicks for her. Seems like nothing I do actually satisfies her demands to allow for progress; even though the mood is already maxed.

lullus35

May 4, 2020
So what am I actually supposed to do in the Sex battles? For the first time with the girls, it seems incredibly convoluted to actually get them to allow the attacks. I've been cycling through Tetra's dialogues for half an hour already and nothing clicks for her. Seems like nothing I do actually satisfies her demands to allow for progress; even though the mood is already maxed.

Well lets say that when giving tongue kiss you have to bit more "forceful".

Reactions: Delphi

Delphi

Jul 8, 2018
Well lets say that when giving tongue kiss you have to bit more "forceful".
I did that in the beginning but it only worsened her mood.

Guess my timing was bad. Probably needs to be at max mood before it works. Thanks.

Jun 6, 2020
I think my game might be bugged, it's weird. I tell the succubus to Drain Level me, everything correct there. I go back to 1 most of the time for the x3, also tried it with half. Anyway, I go back to the forest to start grinding again and when I level up, instead of going to level 2 I go automatically to the same level I was before the level drain. The level up screen pops up but I have 0 points.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think my game might be bugged, it's weird. I tell the succubus to Drain Level me, everything correct there. I go back to 1 most of the time for the x3, also tried it with half. Anyway, I go back to the forest to start grinding again and when I level up, instead of going to level 2 I go automatically to the same level I was before the level drain. The level up screen pops up but I have 0 points.
The game tells you that you retain your stats from level drain. That means you returning to your previous level doesn't give you extra points, but will still bring up the level up screen in case you had stored points from before you got level drained. You also naturally get some stats from level ups, those are temporarily removed until you catch back up to your previous level. The most obvious is HP/Weight/AP. This is why you want to rush to finish quests/get fame to unlock the AP skill or every time you're level drained you'll temporarily drop down to abysmal AP and will barely be able to do anything in the morning dungeon run.

The "New game+" feel repeating comes from skill ups and equipment improvements, not from level up stats.

Example: Level 30 with say 5 points left to spend, you get level drained to 1, reach level 30 again, you'll still have 5 points to spend when the level up window appears (It will even appear if you had 0 points left, as you've noticed). At 31 you'll get new points to spend.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
A heads up for those using Cheat Engine. You can find a lot of the values easily in 4 bytes (except for fame. For some reason, four values are assigned to fame, but if you try to change them, they revert back to their original value).

However, the game doesn't like it if you try to hold a value or make it inactive, as in checking the box left of the value. I usually hold the bonus points from leveling up instead of giving me extra bonus points. That way, I have infinite points for as long as I hold the value. But while this works, once you stop holding the value, the value turns to zero and will not change. So if you hold the bonus points you have from leveling up, then no matter how many times you level up, you will not receive any more points to level up.

If you have done this, there is an easy way to fix it. Just go to Big Sis and ask her to redistribute the points. That fixes things, though save beforehand just in case.

Though, I'm guessing if you do that to money or a stat, you might be screwed.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2020
The game tells you that you retain your stats from level drain. That means you returning to your previous level doesn't give you extra points, but will still bring up the level up screen in case you had stored points from before you got level drained. You also naturally get some stats from level ups, those are temporarily removed until you catch back up to your previous level. The most obvious is HP/Weight/AP.

Example: Level 30, level drained to 1, reach level 30 again, same points you had left over from the last time you were 30. At 31 you'll get new points to spend.
Oh ok. My bad then. I thought you had the stats from your level (10 attack at lvl 1, 50 attack at lvl 20) + the stats you manually choose when leveling up. The latter ones being the ones remaining after level drain, making the game about grinding the bonus stats. Don't know how I reached that conclussion tho.
Thanks for the help

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes