Others Completed Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Well dang if this didn't solve the mystery of the incredibly-lewd-but-not-quite-hentai dungeon crawler I played ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: $@~

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I still wish someone is able to clean that out of the launcher, however. At least until the game is sold somewhere like GOG or something.

Reactions: MKDude

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Despite no sexual content, which I knew already, I'm curious if the lewd scenes removed from the English release back then (iirc) got put back in (or if one could mod it back in).
If this is the uncensored PC version, there will be more suggestive scenes. no straight NSFW tho
It's all uncensored. If any mods are made for this game, I'd hope they aren't simply nude edits, and more like... defining cameltoes and nip bumps/slips wherever it makes sense to have em. Especially for the underboob suits and such.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Requested by, Konpon

To The No Sexual Content Support Groupe...Hi..:HideThePain:
Oh right. Did the uploaded game in the OP have the DLC and the patch for the file that causes the game to reload the censored stuff (funny how the game came with both the uncensored stuff and the censored stuff packaged together)? I posted the with the stuff in the REQ. thread, IIRC. If not, for anyone downloading the game, here it is anyway. It includes the stuff for DT2-2, as well. Provided that thread is also eventually made.

Last edited:

akafiloga_877

May 15, 2023
a bit out of topic, but I remember reading a doujin of this franchise ages ages. it's one of those titles that opened my mind a bit to the vast ocean that is h fetishes. insects aren't my cup of tea though. funnily enough I recently tried searching for that specific piece on my go-to archives but alas i can't seem to find it.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
a bit out of topic, but I remember reading a doujin of this franchise ages ages. it's one of those titles that opened my mind a bit to the vast ocean that is h fetishes. insects aren't my cup of tea though. funnily enough I recently tried searching for that specific piece on my go-to archives but alas i can't seem to find it.
The insect stuff was spawned from the age of the first game (DT1). And even then, that wasn't a focus in that game. It's just a super dedicated doujin author who was hyperfocused on that particular theme. It happens a lot for other different works, too. Like an artist that's focused on a background character, and they got like 40+ different doujins. Or that other artist that loves to do Roshi x any female character in the multiverse. Etc.

Last edited:

Slasher

Oct 28, 2017
Despite no sexual content, which I knew already, I'm curious if the lewd scenes removed from the English release back then (iirc) got put back in (or if one could mod it back in).
There weren't really lewd scenes. As I remember, there were 4 CGs that were altered so the clothing was slightly longer to cover more skin.

dokhiemlam

Feb 21, 2021
will i miss some thing if i didnt play the first game or the order dungeon traveler 2?
Mostly everything since this is what if you fail beat final boss of Dungeon Traveler 2. If you start from 2-2 you will not know how MC meet his teammate will like. Not know how MC characteristics before corrupted.

Reactions: wyldstrykr and $@~