Others Completed Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I loved this game until my vita's memory stick self-destructed because Sony.

Very good game, lots of character build options.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I loved this game so much. Waiting for this site to upload 2-2, because Johren.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Just wondering but will they be releasing the To Heart Version too? I don't think i see it anywhere on the game newsfeed

Cairen56

Nov 12, 2020
Shitravune
I am suprised to see this mentioned so little just about everywhere online.

While AQUAPLUS don't really make great VNs anymore they still come up with pretty nice games at times and it's a real shame that out of all the options available they had to ally themselves with Shiravune...

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
This game definitely seems up my alley but how's the story? Is it at least entertaining like Stranger of Sword City or am I getting Etrian Odyssey levels of story?

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
is this the game that got banned on steam because of too lewd? even though theres no sexual content..
Wasn't "banned" persay. Publisher just said fuck it, we are skipping steam all together to avoid any likely hood of them rejecting or asking for changes to get approved, as that has happened for many of the games they put out.

• Sad
Reactions: lastjournals

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Wasn't "banned" persay. Publisher just said fuck it, we are skipping steam all together to avoid any likely hood of them rejecting or asking for changes to get approved, as that has happened for many of the games they put out.
The alternative ended up being Johren, which is not better.