Others Completed Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I like DT2's story better than 2-2...
But in 2-2, they got rid of those annoying AF class-specific doors, which makes the whole game play a lot smoother.
You still have some rare class specific dialogues tho.

azurekite

Jul 23, 2017
I'm trying to test something and need some help getting the save file location.
Not sure if I'm just blind or it's written under a different name folder.

johnnylee9876

Jan 2, 2018
Helluva dungeon crawler still haven't beaten this on my vita, I remember reading an interview with director of the series saying a third game could be a thing if the dungeon traveler games sold well, I'll probably buy the second one after I beat this one.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Helluva dungeon crawler still haven't beaten this on my vita, I remember reading an interview with director of the series saying a third game could be a thing if the dungeon traveler games sold well, I'll probably buy the second one after I beat this one.
Do you know when they said that?
Because 1: The game is relatively old and
2: I hope they don't mean the PC release then since there's no way this game sold well. Johren is such a garbage storefront there's no way more than a handful of people actually bought it there.

Reactions: MKDude

johnnylee9876

Jan 2, 2018
Do you know when they said that?
Because 1: The game is relatively old and
2: I hope they don't mean the PC release then since there's no way this game sold well. Johren is such a garbage storefront there's no way more than a handful of people actually bought it there.
Yeah I remember just reading this off a Gematsu internet article, right at the last paragraph of the interview section, I do see that not many people like Johren no idea why gotta read up on that some more.

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah I remember just reading this off a Gematsu internet article, right at the last paragraph of the interview section, I do see that not many people like Johren no idea why gotta read up on that some more.

They have ass trash DRM. You are not buying a game from them. You are buying a limited quantity of KEYS to activate a game. Did you install it on one computer, that died, the on two steam decks that you had to return, and now you are trying to install for a 4th time? Well fuck you. You only get three chances. You literally have to "buy" the game again. This happened to me with Dohna Dohna. I paid for the game, but I can't even play it. So I'll never support them again.

johnnylee9876

Jan 2, 2018
They have ass trash DRM. You are not buying a game from them. You are buying a limited quantity of KEYS to activate a game. Did you install it on one computer, that died, the on two steam decks that you had to return, and now you are trying to install for a 4th time? Well fuck you. You only get three chances. You literally have to "buy" the game again. This happened to me with Dohna Dohna. I paid for the game, but I can't even play it. So I'll never support them again.
Holy crap that's horrible......

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I really tryed.
This game is freaking boring, its too casual and too much of a cliche(
Also it's the first game where MC voice was better then girls (I'm straight if it matters)

dokhiemlam

Feb 21, 2021
how to get the game to work on my laptop can someone help me out
Try to download xinput1_3.dll and put into game data to see if solve problem and install newest DirectX11 or just download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer to see if you miss anything

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Guys I need some help... I am stuck in the Catacomb for almost 5 hrs already. I couldn't find the switch for the door for the final boss room. I hope someone can kindly take a picture of the switch location or at least tell me which corner on which floor the switch is located. Many thanks

dokhiemlam

Feb 21, 2021
Guys I need some help... I am stuck in the Catacomb for almost 5 hrs already. I couldn't find the switch for the door for the final boss room. I hope someone can kindly take a picture of the switch location or at least tell me which corner on which floor the switch is located. Many thanks
1688101317060.png
1688101331107.png
Maybe this will help

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
No clue. I also have same problem cause lost some image of monster girl or even crash the game. So for now just try save a lot to prevent lost progress.
I can't even launch the game. This message is the first thing the game give me and after that I can only use the task manager to close the game.