Others Completed Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Oh right. Did the uploaded game in the OP have the DLC and the patch for the file that causes the game to reload the censored stuff (funny how the game came with both the uncensored stuff and the censored stuff packaged together)? I posted the MEGA with the stuff in the REQ. thread, IIRC. If not, for anyone downloading the game, here it is anyway. It includes the stuff for DT2-2, as well. Provided that thread is also eventually made.
How do you install the dt2 and dt2-2 dlc's, dt2 deconsor and dt-2-2 bgm fix? Aside from the cracks I have no idea where to put those files. It would be great if you tell how do you install those

Reactions: The Ancardia Codex

dokhiemlam

Feb 21, 2021
How do you install the dt2 and dt2-2 dlc's, dt2 deconsor and dt-2-2 bgm fix? Aside from the cracks I have no idea where to put those files. It would be great if you tell how do you install those
There should be file call READ ME with each DLC teach you where to put them. Or I just say go to file DATA in file game and paste everything in DLC folder ( For DLC file). DATA => ENG (For dt2 deconsor) and BGM just paste in DATA folder

Reactions: The Ancardia Codex

solli

Apr 23, 2020
This is an awesome game but i'm gonna need one of you guys to supply a trainer before i can slog through this typical jrpg grindfest again.

solli

Apr 23, 2020
xp multiplyer would be preferable.. since it's already in the game and readily available.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Is this one of those garbage ports of 10+ year old game that requires win10 for some reason?

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
This game definitely seems up my alley but how's the story? Is it at least entertaining like Stranger of Sword City or am I getting Etrian Odyssey levels of story?
I made it through the first 3 mazes already.

Protagonist is "perfect" and omni-popular (seems like every character that is aware of the existence of sex wants to get together with him). Though there are a couple of other things that stood out in the writing.

The recurring comedic bit scene of a bear and penguin talking about the actual game itself (these two are a "party", and show up once per maze). I particularly liked the fact that they have a Skyrim reference in there. Makes up for the RomCom main story.

The maid back at base. Basically drip feed tutorials that are also nice to go through just because of the character being sarcastic. The game likes to ignore the 4th wall.

My only complaint as of now is that the monsters appear to be scaling better than my party. So very tanky monsters. Up until now the leveling was manageable and minimal. Dungeon navigation was also trivial. And the combat isn't fast enough for the amount of grinding I foresee as being mandatory.

Reactions: Aquilez

Datsriteboi

Oct 8, 2020
I made it through the first 3 mazes already.

Protagonist is "perfect" and omni-popular (seems like every character that is aware of the existence of sex wants to get together with him). Though there are a couple of other things that stood out in the writing.

The recurring comedic bit scene of a bear and penguin talking about the actual game itself (these two are a "party", and show up once per maze). I particularly liked the fact that they have a Skyrim reference in there. Makes up for the RomCom main story.

The maid back at base. Basically drip feed tutorials that are also nice to go through just because of the character being sarcastic. The game likes to ignore the 4th wall.

My only complaint as of now is that the monsters appear to be scaling better than my party. So very tanky monsters. Up until now the leveling was manageable and minimal. Dungeon navigation was also trivial. And the combat isn't fast enough for the amount of grinding I foresee as being mandatory.
As someone that completed this game on the Vita long ago, you have to grind. It won't get easier, it only gets much harder as you progress. If that bothers you, you are better off quitting now.

Reactions: Roarie

alucard2727

Apr 8, 2020
Nope this game just takes inspiration from the previous game which from what i understand leaned more toward VN with gameplay elements.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Holy crap thank you for posting that i had no idea this and 2-2 was translated and put on PC till i saw this.
I loved this on vita it seems a little cartoony but its prob one of the best dungeon crawlers around.
Your most welcome my friend

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
its grindy as hell in high levels and the difficulty spikes are no joke, also some dungeons are seriusly complex...and 2.2 is even harder.
yet still I consider it one of the best dungeon crawler series, amazing how it was born out of a spin off of "to heart 2"...
Indeed my friend

dokhiemlam

Feb 21, 2021
1688639238570.png
After 56~57 hours complete main story, though on this game is easier to move the map even in the dark mode. Monster way stronger than previous version and sometimes hard to fight in some Zone. DLC equipment help reduce time to train

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
It seems trying to play DT 2-2 in this day and age just isn't working for me. DT2 was one of my favorites, but I just cannot get into this one. The horribly annoying characters and voices, super small 30 limit bag. Boring battles every 15 seconds or less.

Think I'll have to tap out after about 5 hours.