• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DbChocolate

Aug 22, 2017
Looks interesting.
Still, the title feels off because i'm not sure if it's intended to be "Dungeon with Gal" as in a gyaru, but the dev mtl'd the title to english (still better title than 80% of other games of it's kind)
I think "girl" is the intended, because the katakana is ガール if he meant "gal" the katakana would be ギャル

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
I'm losing my mind trying to find a bouquet for the stone monuments, how do you get those?

fafit

Oct 1, 2019
I'm losing my mind trying to find a bouquet for the stone monuments, how do you get those?
I just randomly find them in chests.
How I'm supposed to get 2 bottles of milk for guild quest? I met cat merchant and bought 2 mama milkers (or whatever item called) but I can't use it on Monica.
Also is there a replay/memory room? It says "you can watch bad end in flashback" but where is that flashback thing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zackaacloude

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Game has updates planned, and I have plans to keep this patch up to date. Post any incorrect text, untranslated text, or anything else you find and I'll get it fixed. (I'm still looking for some pictures for the results screen.) Oh and if any of yall figure out how to fix some of the wordwrapping let me know because it's a headache.

And yes you should install the patch as it contains minor error fixes I found after I had already uploaded everything. ;)

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the Github README. Enjoy c:

Contributions:
theBigM - Patch Fix for custom name length.
- Huge fixes for genders and general cleanup
V1.0.3 up on DLSite. Got some bugfixes & apparently also some gameplay changes (balance).
That version's also up on H-Sharing already. Probably shouldn't have much impact on localization stuff.

Though it seems like they're planning a content update by September (& a DLC 12 months from now).

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon and V^V

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I just randomly find them in chests.
How I'm supposed to get 2 bottles of milk for guild quest? I met cat merchant and bought 2 mama milkers (or whatever item called) but I can't use it on Monica.
Also is there a replay/memory room? It says "you can watch bad end in flashback" but where is that flashback thing?
Monica needs to be sleeping or unconscious (0 hp) for you to use the mama milkers.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I haven't seen anyone post what stats the initial options you select at the beginning of the game affect, so i'll just put them here.

July 20/2023 update: Apparently version 1.0.5 has balance changes. Orange text indicates changes. Thanks D Dave for the info.

First set of options:
Both of my parents are adventurers: Attack +4
I grew up in a rural area: Defence +3, Luck +1
Raised by Wolves: Attack +1, Int-1 Agility +3, Luck +1
Son of a wealthy merchant: Defence -1, Int +1,Luck +6 (Probably the best one to pick, you can raise your defense via traps,but luck is hard to raise)

Second Set of options:
I am confident in my strengths: Attack +2
If it's about speed,I won't lose: Attack -1, Agility +3
I have been diligent in my studies: Attack -2, Int +5, Agility -2
If luck is considered a strength, then maybe that: Attack -2, Luck +3, Agility -2

Third set of options:
Wealth: Int +1, Luck +2
Fame: Defence +3, Luck -1
Adventure: HP +30, Attack +1, Int -1, Luck -1
Just felt like it: Attack -1, Defence -1, Int -1, Agility +3

For the second set of choices, if you want to be safe, pick the first one. Otherwise, pick the third or 4th option. Int and luck is hard to raise, but you can naturally raise attack and agi in the dungeon through many events later on. (Smashing obstacles or the golden doors raises attack, and you get a lot of agi if you succeed dice rolls from ambushing enemy camps or evading the slime traps.)

Tip: If you manage to get a jester hat equip (One that makes you 6x more likely to be targeted), it's advisable to stick that onto monica and make her your tank. I put her in gear that increases counter attack rate. Why? Because during the sex part at the end of each day you can boost her HP to monstrous amounts. Each time she orgasms, she gains +2HP. If you cum inside her ,she gains +1 attack, and if you cum inside her mouth, she gains +1 luck. By the end of my first run, i had her sporting 400 hp, 50 attack, 30 luck and 30 agi. She was essentially counterattacking and effectively immortal, since i picked up a "Templar" prefix weapon, which gave 5% hp regen. She was naturally regening 20 hp per turn and smacked around most of the enemies i ran into with ease.
Edit: It seems there's a cap of max hp at 400. Still a lot though.
Edit 2: Looks like the Templar prefix can be on helmets too. Just picked up one and stuck it on my MC.
Edit 3: And it looks like your stats cap at 75. You can actually raise it beyond that,but you will never effectively go above 75. Raising stats above 75 does give you a buffer to negative stat gains,with the more points you've raised requiring more negative stat gains to drop it below 75.

Last edited:

fafit

Oct 1, 2019
I finally milked Monica. Not only she needs to be unconscious, but you can only milk her at a bonfire/rest dungeon point. So to milk her you need - mama milker from random NPC cat merchant + her unconscious + get to bonfire
How to unlock sex scenes and poses in service and sex? Some of them say "wait for next updates" like rimjob or kiss+handy but others are just greyed out
Also where is dungeon worm? Is it the dragon on 20th level?

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
According to his latest ci-en post, we will get scenes from the tool shop lady! But it will be added in the appendix version. It will be a year for that one he said but I dont mind it.

Tool shop lady is hot. I approve

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
V1.0.3 up on DLSite. Got some bugfixes & apparently also some gameplay changes (balance).
That version's also up on H-Sharing already. Probably shouldn't have much impact on localization stuff.

Though it seems like they're planning a content update by September (& a DLC 12 months from now).
Will work on that today.

Reactions: V^V

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I haven't seen anyone post what stats the initial options you select at the beginning of the game affect, so i'll just put them here.

First set of options:
Raised by Wolves: Attack +1, Agility +3
Son of a wealthy merchant: Defence -1, Int +1,Luck +6 (Probably the best one to pick, you can raise your defense via traps,but luck is hard to raise)

Second Set of options:
If luck is considered a strength, then maybe that: Attack -2, Luck +3, Agility -2

Third set of options:
Adventure: Attack +1, Int -1, Luck -1

For the second set of choices, if you want to be safe, pick the first one. Otherwise, pick the third or 4th option. Int and luck is hard to raise, but you can naturally raise attack and agi in the dungeon through many events later on. (Smashing obstacles or the golden doors raises attack, and you get a lot of agi if you succeed dice rolls from ambushing enemy camps or evading the slime traps.)

Tip: If you manage to get a jester equip (One that makes you 6x more likely to be targeted), it's advisable to stick that onto monica and make her your tank. I put her in gear that increases counter attack rate. Why? Because during the sex part at the end of each day you can boost her HP to monstrous amounts. Each time she orgasms, she gains HP (was it +5 or +10 HP? I forgot.) If you cum inside her ,she gains +1 attack, and if you cum inside her mouth, she gains +1 luck. By the end of my first run, i had her sporting 400 hp, 50 attack, 30 luck and 30 agi. She was essentially counterattacking and effectively immortal, since i picked up a "Templar" prefix weapon, which gave 5% hp regen. She was naturally regenning 20 hp per turn and smacked around most of the enemies i ran into with ease.
Thank you. Thank you very much.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game has been updated to Version 1.0.3. Let me know if any old issues pop up.

As a reminder you need to redownload the game from the OP to update. Simply applying the patch won't work.

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018
Game has been updated to Version 1.0.3. Let me know if any old issues pop up.

As a reminder you need to redownload the game from the OP to update. Simply applying the patch won't work.
Is it just me or is there no audio? Checked settings and other stuff.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is it just me or is there no audio? Checked settings and other stuff.
Not just you let me fix. I was testing with my audio off lol.

Temp fix while I reupload. Extract to game folder.

Should be good now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bad End

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

First set of options:
Raised by Wolves: Attack +1, Agility +3

Second Set of options:

Third set of options:
Adventure: Attack +1, Int -1, Luck -1

Tip: If you manage to get a jester equip (One that makes you 6x more likely to be targeted), it's advisable to stick that onto monica and make her your tank. I put her in gear that increases counter attack rate. Why? Because during the sex part at the end of each day you can boost her HP to monstrous amounts. Each time she orgasms, she gains HP (was it +5 or +10 HP? I forgot.) If you cum inside her ,she gains +1 attack, and if you cum inside her mouth, she gains +1 luck. By the end of my first run, i had her sporting 400 hp, 50 attack, 30 luck and 30 agi. She was essentially counterattacking and effectively immortal, since i picked up a "Templar" prefix weapon, which gave 5% hp regen. She was naturally regenning 20 hp per turn and smacked around most of the enemies i ran into with ease.
Edit: It seems there's a cap of max hp at 400. Still a lot though.
Edit 2: Looks like the Templar prefix can be on helmets too. Just picked up one and stuck it on my MC.
Haven't yet started playing this but, is luck even any use in the game?

I've played legions of RPG's and luck is generally just ... there.
It never really impacts much of anything and even what it does impact, it still generally only affects probabilities of stuff happening. So you then get a CRIT probability of say 2% more than what it would be, which is essentially something you'll never notice, nor can you 'count on it' (account for it, strategize around it).

STR/DEF is predictable. It behaves linearly. I know what it affects and what I can and can't do with my current stats.
LCK is just ... well, lucky breaks. No real strategizing can be done around luck.

Reactions: robertjubs
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes