AzyG

Nov 30, 2017
Downloading it now. Overview reminds Me of one game similar to the Dungeon Keeper, but I can't quite remember the title of the game. So, anyone know what game I'm talking about? Im too lazy to actually search for it. But if someone would like to do all the work for Me, I'd definitely play that game. Anyone?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I see the village daughter in the images is pregnant, could someone clarify how pregnancy works in this? I'm getting "game over" vibes.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I see the village daughter in the images is pregnant, could someone clarify how pregnancy works in this? I'm getting "game over" vibes.
you order your monsters to rape villagers and give birth to your troops

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Gonna need a report on that mtl, chief. Is it brain aneurysm bad, or slightly immersion breaking bad?

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
I have download and play this game from the Game Request Thread. The translation is alright I think, it is understandable enough for a playthrough. But the MTL poetry still hurts the joy of reading the H scene. The game is good, both the gameplay and H scene.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Requested by, SirDregan

Looks like (Meat Stick is back on the menu boy's)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My Meat Stick brings all the bitch to my yard, ♪♫
And their like, it's longer than yours, ♪♫
Damn right, it's harder than yours, ♪♫
You can touch it, but I have to charge ♪♫ :KEK:

Jul 9, 2018
It's auto-translation; you need online access and to wait a bit [minutes I believe] for the translation to run.

Remember playing it some time last year, I believe; it was alright, imo.
Tips:
Monsters are useful at the beginning, then it's traps because of the numbers. -- Traps stay for turns, so they're constant for the round, while monsters get killed.
I also recommend placing max amount of monsters in rooms, 3 IIRC, instead of them being separate.
Even the lowest goblins can be useful; IIRC I was still using till near the end.
Edit: Forgot: Some of the girls have scenes where you need a certain number of a monster species/type, was tedious.

Edit: Also, you're technically not the demon lord, but fool/take advantage of the naive female DL; she's the first 'heroine'; the blonde to the left. Reason why she's at the end of the dungeon, and if she's taken out, it's game over. -- Though, I may be remembering wrong.
You are the demon lord, blondie is a priestess to the DL (you) given by the dark goddess to help you

Reactions: Yamemai
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes