Unity Abandoned Dungeons of Oblivion [v0.002p] [Creiz]

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
dirwunuviwzoa6y6a0fq.png

Overview:
Dungeons of Oblivion is a cinematic first person narrative-driven artistic squad-based co-op multiplayer survival shooter Battle Royale walking simulator set in a post-apocalyptic zombie infestation with robots and 100% science based Dragons.

Nah, I’m pulling your leg. It’s actually a satiric faux Anime parody roguelike JRPG with titties. Huge titties. The hugest. Literally. There’s an important game mechanic in which the player character’s titties get bigger over time. Interested? Read on, then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 23/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: Creiz - | | @Creiz
Censorship: None
Version: 0.002p
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Gotta admit it, the difference in size between screen 1 and screen 3 made me laugh.

"The hugest. Literally." Indeed.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Gotta admit it, the difference in size between screen 1 and screen 3 made me laugh.

"The hugest. Literally." Indeed.
That's not the biggest, though. THERE'S MOAR!!!

But only if you want. Official version caps at a bit less than that.

With that said, thank you, @monroe . I really appreciate you taking the time, plus, you made a terrific job. A++.

I'll hang about here for a bit if you have any questions, since I can't sleep. Shoot away!

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
> Dungeons of Oblivion is a cinematic first person narrative-driven artistic squad-based co-op multiplayer survival shooter Battle Royale walking simulator set in a post-apocalyptic zombie infestation with robots and 100% science based Dragons.

I would totally play that game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"Breast Expansion" genre...

yeah no joke, i saw that with 1st and 3rd pics LOL

still her eyes are creepy as fuck :O

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Taz1800

Aug 12, 2017
visuals are good for a demo/proof of concept but that 105 MB download
i may try this out in near future
and see if this gets abandon (i hope not)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Controls need a bit of work. I had to hold an arrow key to get the character to move, and even then she wouldn't always go unless I tried the other arrow keys first.

Reactions: Creiz

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Is the tit expansion optional?
Probably not, since that seems to be in the game description, I'm personally not a fan of small moons disguising themselves as tits, but the Dev seems to have a fairly solid demo, and the clothes destruction is *NOT* tied to the MC's hit points, which is always a plus, I hate having to risk death from a chance crit just to see the MC nude, or clothes artistically destroyed.

Keep up the good work, please consider options for less boobage, but at this point, I'd probably be willing to overlook that in favor of seeing more of the game.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Probably not, since that seems to be in the game description, I'm personally not a fan of small moons disguising themselves as tits, but the Dev seems to have a fairly solid demo, and the clothes destruction is *NOT* tied to the MC's hit points, which is always a plus, I hate having to risk death from a chance crit just to see the MC nude, or clothes artistically destroyed.

Keep up the good work, please consider options for less boobage, but at this point, I'd probably be willing to overlook that in favor of seeing more of the game.
Is the tit expansion optional?
Yes, breast expansion will be optional, as well as the jiggles. Not only that, but you can cap the maximum tittage on the PC. This is especially important for a certain PC, because it determines, essentially, if you want a full-on gender bender(futa or not) or a trap.

You're right, the costume destruction is designed to be tied to it's own HP. But in the demo, at the moment, it vanishes at 50% HP, pending completion of the costume destruction engine.

There are 4 unnecessary commas and two sets of unnecessary quotation marks in that first screenshot. Impressive.
Sorry about that. English third language me no type well. Those quotations marks and oxford commas look pretty okay in Spanish and French. But yeah, I'll make sure to run the whole script through an Editor before final publishing. I nearly didn't think of that. Thanks for reminding me.

Reactions: vengefulspirit