Unity Abandoned Dungeons of Oblivion [v0.002p] [Creiz]

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
100% science based Dragons.
For anyone who dosnt get this joke, heres the link

Basically its when someone made a wall of text saying they're developing an entire MMO filled with only dragons ( that like the majority of games on this site never got finished) and its stated just that one person whos working on everything

Reactions: Creiz and macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thank, di
For anyone who dosnt get this joke, heres the link

Basically its when someone made a wall of text saying they're developing an entire MMO filled with only dragons ( that like the majority of games on this site never got finished) and its stated just that one person whos working on everything
thank ,dont know that at all lol

May 30, 2017
Sorry about that. English third language me no type well. Those quotations marks and oxford commas look pretty okay in Spanish and French. But yeah, I'll make sure to run the whole script through an Editor before final publishing. I nearly didn't think of that. Thanks for reminding me.
Now I feel like a dick because the quality of the writing was well above most english second/third language games, so I judged it as if it were written by an english native, one who wasn't certain on where to put punctuation and decided to throw in as much as possible lol. Good on you for taking criticism on board so acceptingly and early into the process. Good luck on your game!

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Now I feel like a dick because the quality of the writing was well above most english second/third language games, so I judged it as if it were written by an english native, one who wasn't certain on where to put punctuation and decided to throw in as much as possible lol. Good on you for taking criticism on board so acceptingly and early into the process. Good luck on your game!
Look, fam. I'm great. The greatest! Yuge greatestest. Make America Great Again great but you know what's even greater? People more knowledgeable than me teaching me things. Because that way, I can become even greater. ;)

W65

May 31, 2018
I thought part of the OP's signature was part of the screenshots, thought "okay, it's a parody of itself. That's fine." I was actually a little disappointed when I realized I was wrong.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You could use a 32bit Virtual Machine (on Win 10 you could use HyperV) to test it.
Though 32 bit is getting rare nowadays.

Reactions: Creiz

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
"Breast Expansion" genre...

yeah no joke, i saw that with 1st and 3rd pics LOL

still her eyes are creepy as fuck :O
I don;t think the dev of unexpected adventures has the right to use the word "creepy"

edited after playing current version and defeating all the scheletons...
damn... them tittes sure got yuge. but on the downside, this version needs an enemy counter, I defeated them all and there was nothing left to do, just walking empty corridors

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I don;t think the dev of unexpected adventures has the right to use the word "creepy"

edited after playing current version and defeating all the scheletons...
damn... them tittes sure got yuge. but on the downside, this version needs an enemy counter, I defeated them all and there was nothing left to do, just walking empty corridors
Sorry about that. It's a problem with the procedural dungeon generator, I'm still working on it's kinks.

Krevmh

Jul 29, 2017
As a basic proof of concept, it seems basically fine. The systems are all functioning more or less correctly and visually it seems tolerable. As of right now there is basically no content. In a few months if this is still being worked on I would recommend it but as of now there's maybe 5 minutes of game play and a lot of that is due to how slow the character moves. If her speed was increased or if there was a sprint, this would be 2-3 minutes.

It seems solid and you have my support going forward, please continue this as I want to see more of what you have in mind. My two notions to put forward are this.

1. Increase the character's move speed or give us a sprint/way to increase her speed ourselves.
2. I would suggest editing your tags to reflect the current state of content. If you advertise things that aren't currently in the game but may be someday, people checking it out for that content specifically will come away with a worse impression of you and your game than if you were tagging for what's currently there.

Reactions: Creiz

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
So is the current character a female or something else, this is just based on the tags for the thread, it look to be a chick, but hey can't be to careful now a days lol.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So is the current character a female or something else, this is just based on the tags for the thread, it look to be a chick, but hey can't be to careful now a days lol.
Well you're in luck. That one is a bonafide chick, there's one other planned, one who is not a real chick, and a real, manly man.