Unity Completed Durak NTR: The Fool Who Lost His GF in a Card Game + DLC [Final] [N/A]

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Febui

May 6, 2022
I can tell if it's AI CG or not just by looking. I can't speak for everyone, but in my opinion, drawings made with AI feel different than those made by people.
Still a big step up from 99% of the 3Dcg ones. I'll take AI over those.
The problem is that it suffers from the same issue as the low effort 3D ones: The low barrier of entry lets people with no talent shovel something out that sucks in a lot more ways than just graphically.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
so what's the strategy here, i know the goal is to lose, but i'm trying sometimes and getting creamed

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
so what's the strategy here, i know the goal is to lose, but i'm trying sometimes and getting creamed
It is partialy luck what you draw but aim to keep as many spade cards or higher value cards as possible. Watch what cards your oponent needs to counter with spade and keep pressing with these cards. Also keep a weak card as your last. It is a freebe to throw in

Edit: Their is a bug if the stack is drawn down to 0 by your opponent but you have no cards left in your hand the game get's stuck

Last edited:

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
so no fast forward, no visible textbox cuz responsive screen is overrated and everyone should know and use the monitor that have the same size as the one who make the game, no letting the game just run in the back ground and do something else when the only interact with the game you have is hit esc to quit or alt f4, yet the game have a complete tag and a 3$ DLC while it far from anything that said complete

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
so with the hot fix, the game just break the 4th wall to insult the player for using crack, and the game have some line for the user( which is using the user folder name ) to act like a dirt cheap peasant begging for content
and still no fast forward or anything to speedup the text so the game just suck

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The intro is annoying. The tapping sound for each keystroke is ear-rape and not being able to skip is annoying, there's no reason not to be able to other than being lazy with the coding.

The entire intro and explanation could basically be a video file, there's no affecting its dialogue speed even sound settings.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
For anyone having issues not being able to select your girl: Delete main_0.sav from the Save folder. It was just packaged with a piece of save data. If there's in-progress data like that, it just skips the select screen entirely. No main menu in the game or anything.
crazy that absolutely no one upvoted this

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes