Unity Completed Durak NTR: The Fool Who Lost His GF in a Card Game + DLC [Final] [N/A]

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
BDSM games are sexist towards women? As if 50 Shades of Gray wasn't written by one and made popular through them. I don't know a single male identifying humanoid who enjoyed that book. It bothers me that you assume these things. Black people are a non homogeneous group. You've got funny ones, tough ones, scary ones, etc. The idea of enjoying a darker skinned man seducing your woman is just like adding some salt and pepper to your dinner. You're just spicing it up a bit. If someone I am familiar with is seducing my wife or girlfriend, it just isn't very exciting. But add in that exotic seasoning, like a foreigner doing it and suddenly its got that zest. That doesn't make it racist in my humble opinion. At the end of the day these are fetishes to be enjoyed so why bring racism and sexism into it. It's just ridiculous. This is a game about a man betting his girlfriend in a card game and this is what you are hung up on? Not the human trafficking going on? I am disappointed and at this point I cannot even fap because this discussion has ruined my mood.
Nice bait m8 i rate 8/8

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Febui

May 6, 2022
why in all ntr (or almost all) there is always a black man? as if to say blacks rape other people's wives :LOL:
"Blacked" is all the lowest quality NTR there is, with badly written text and badly done graphics, and it's no surprise it's dehumanizing and racist.
Often it's best to just ignore an NTR game if it even has the interracial tag, just to not waste time discovering that it's race-kink slop. Though, not all interracial is that shit.
But almost all NTR? I find it in almost none. Granted, I don't like 3dcg, so I avoid the really low-effort, badly written VNs with paper-thin characters. I imagine that's a lot of black on white stuff.
In an awful lot of NTR, it's same-race stuff. Gyaru is a bit common, but that's a tan and bleach-blond hair, a style in Japan, but very explicitly the same race as the other characters. Though, soemtimes those are actually white men, so it'd be ironic to mistake them as black. Something about very tan american surfer bros.

AdamSandler88

Jul 7, 2023
Time to put my card skills to use.

(I don't know this type of card game. I only know Solitaire. I'm getting NTRed :KEK: )
Oh, man, it very easy game. U need safe your козыри(koziryi) (in this version cardgame - spades) and force to reset koziryi opponent.

a special achievement: Put on погоны(pogonyi/shoulder straps) on U opponent(last 2 cards must be "6" and U put it on his shoulders)

Traditionally, the loser crow under the table ( if the game is not for money )

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
One girl = one story = okay.
Many girls = many stories = boring.

I didnt played it (and will not) but im pretty sure this game is like the puzzle games where you have to finish one stage to unlock a new scene.
Why the fuck are you writing about game that you won't try - for whatever your reason is - and then assuming that you know how a game will be played? I don't understand this kind of nonsense. Just move along.

tezzia

Dec 1, 2018
So for those who don't know how to tell if its AI. AI's will always make the shirt fit tightly or make it wet. Second shadows around eyes(like a mask) and finally you guessed it hands. Most AI's are decent at hands, but some just straight up hide the hands. however if the pic has hands its usually cupped and at their hips or around their stomach.

Reactions: Tae5emOML7

croPath

May 10, 2017
So for those who don't know how to tell if its AI. AI's will always make the shirt fit tightly or make it wet. Second shadows around eyes(like a mask) and finally you guessed it hands. Most AI's are decent at hands, but some just straight up hide the hands. however if the pic has hands its usually cupped and at their hips or around their stomach.
LoL someone doesn't know jack shit i mean thats obvious as soon as you said the word "AI" in relation to art

Febui

May 6, 2022
League of Legends
someone doesn't know jack shit i mean thats obvious as soon as you said the word "AI" in relation to art
AI is colloquially used as the label for machine learning as well as the resulting algorithms. This is common language use, so I'll assume you've had a conversation with a human being in the last few years and focus on the relation to art aspect
In short, art is a very succinct and descriptive way to refer to these imitations of human-made art. By design, the model is trying to look like art, and it's not unreasonable to say that art isn't a strictly conscious, human thing. Nature is, to many, art. A waterfall is art. There is no conscious hand doing that, it's not a person making the water cascade down, but people describe it that way anyhow, as it invokes the idea well enough.
Oh, jeez. I guess if I'm to assume you've had a conversation with another human being in the last few years, you'd also understand how the word art works in normal conversation, just like the term AI.

Damn I think you're just retarded then. That sucks. Hope you get better soon, buddy.
(but all that aside, you can use models to make specific styles that aren't as immediately obvious as machine-made. But tezzia's input is largely applicable to common stuff)

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes