Unity Completed Durak NTR: The Fool Who Lost His GF in a Card Game + DLC [Final] [N/A]

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
Alright, if the Dev won't fix his shit, then I will.
  1. Text is now instant.
  2. You now need to press a button (any button, including mouse buttons) to move between lines, instead of the previous one second delay.
  3. That god-awful clicking noise has been removed
Extract to DurakNTR_Data\Managed and overwrite. I only did some basic testing so you may want to backup your Assembly-CSharp.dll in case I broke something.

adalberto455

May 17, 2022
  1. Text is now instant.
  2. You now need to press a button (any button, including mouse buttons) to move between lines, instead of the previous one second delay.
Extract to DurakNTR_Data\Managed and overwrite. I only did some basic testing so you may want to backup your Assembly-CSharp.dll in case I broke something.

i cant see the text any help please??

jad96

Jul 25, 2017
  1. Text is now instant.
unfortunately , it did not work with me . but thanks for your efforts

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So is all the girls unbelievable whores who were ALREADY cheating on the MC? Huge turn off, what is even the point then?

Also, there isn't even any ACTUAL sex scenes. What an utter complete waste of time.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So is all the girls unbelievable whores who were ALREADY cheating on the MC? Huge turn off, what is even the point then?

Also, there isn't even any ACTUAL sex scenes. What an utter complete waste of time.
There are actual sex scenes, dunno if you somehow skipped content.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
  1. Text is now instant.
Doesn't work unfortunately

Blead666

Mar 9, 2019
BaasB Rivalz906
We need a hero! There's actually a released hotfix by the developer on January 15. It fixed the annoying typing sound and the text speed. Could anybody upload this patch?

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes