Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
in the map whr you have to interact with 3 computer, there's a cheeky little spot on top right of the map, you have to use the wall climber mob to get up there and take BL book in there.
for the top left spot, im still trying to figure out how to get up there:/
I can't quite remember since it's the last version I took the treasure there but all I know is that you need to drop down from another map or something

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
I can't quite remember since it's the last version I took the treasure there but all I know is that you need to drop down from another map or something
1722440023718.png
Thanks for the tip, I take another good look at all the map and found this very sus tower. turns out exactly as you said.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
reading comments of people that can't progress with english version made me feel like a pro since i completed the game entirely in jap when it was released with the name Decoy without guides or else :ROFLMAO:

c'mon guys you can do it (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Skypot

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Gotta say, I'm quite impressed with this lewd Metroidvania. I've already defeated so many junk bots, lewd'd with lots of ladies.

Right now, I'm stuck trying to beat the Gravedigger boss in the Northern ruins. Does anyone at least have any semblance of defeating it? I already got it to 2/3s health gone, but can't figure out the rest

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Gotta say, I'm quite impressed with this lewd Metroidvania. I've already defeated so many junk bots, lewd'd with lots of ladies.

Right now, I'm stuck trying to beat the Gravedigger boss in the Northern ruins. Does anyone at least have any semblance of defeating it? I already got it to 2/3s health gone, but can't figure out the rest
It's pretty much the same, just let the cylinders explode all 3 of them and it will expose it's cores

Jan 4, 2020
Found the haunted guitar and the ancient musical instrument in one run to the ruins but i can only sell the haunted guitar to the guitar store clerk but not the other one. Is it just bugged or do i need it for smth else?

Note: Nevermind. It's for the older Mogura sister.

Ara ara

Jun 3, 2019
Pretty nice game, if you struggle with control setting you can change it with autohotkey, that'll make game much more comfortable (at least for me). Also this drill is too OP.

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
Pretty nice game, if you struggle with control setting you can change it with autohotkey, that'll make game much more comfortable (at least for me). Also this drill is too OP.
drill does looks pretty OP until you fight the witch's phase two :ROFLMAO:

Hwhee

Apr 8, 2024
i prefer powertoy because my dumb ahh cant understand auto hot key

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes