Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
game is pretty easy drill can cheese most bosses(just can't cheese first but first isnt hard).

edit: also postgame asking witch to take a shower bugs her into nonexistence aside from benches.
Same, shower and letting her sleep just bugged her into bed

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I could really take a walkthrough of this game... is there one anywhere? Running around cluelessly until I finally find my next quest giver scks hard.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Guess girl is offended because we asked her to shower, now she goes hide and seek from us. With the seek part not possible.
Anyway, did dev know about the bug? I hope it'll be patched soon

Porcodio378

Nov 23, 2020
Does any of you know the name of the artist that made the animated pixel art scenes like these? I really loved all of them so I tried searching on the various stores that are currently selling dusk city for more information but i didn't really find a name that matched this style.

ScreenCap2.JPG ScreenCap4.JPG ScreenCap5.JPG ScreenCap3.JPG

Last edited:

HorizonZer0

Dec 22, 2020
Does any of you know the name of the artist that made the animated pixel art scenes like these? I really loved all of them so I tried searching on the various stores that are currently selling dusk city for more information but i didn't really find a name that matched this style.

View attachment 3884223 View attachment 3884288 View attachment 3884289 View attachment 3884290
For the CGs -
  • 干し海老小町
  • MARUCHO!!
  • やくいち
  • ことの。
  • Lパッファ
For the Pixel/dot style art -
  • 干し海老小町
  • おばけバ-万-
  • ちょったんぴ-

Info from the staff credit provided with the game

Favk22

Feb 3, 2019
Is there some quest guide ?
I have no idea what i should do after the first Boss.
Continue exploring until you get green crystal after that talk to witch about artifact do some semen collecting with the witch until total amount reached certain levels (check in the menu) you will get a jump boost and then explore the east ruin.

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
where i find this BL ? i at post game and i missing at least a bronze nugget (if there is one) and the BL for ice girl
in the map whr you have to interact with 3 computer, there's a cheeky little spot on top right of the map, you have to use the wall climber mob to get up there and take BL book in there.
for the top left spot, im still trying to figure out how to get up there:/

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes