cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
I'm confused. What changes to the old version? Just the language natively placed in the game? Or was there some added content?

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I'm confused. What changes to the old version? Just the language natively placed in the game? Or was there some added content?
New steam version is the official english translation plus an upcoming uncensor patch.

I believe this is also the latest DLsite version so you can rematch some enemies as well.

Reactions: Arabi1

rainbow kitty1999

Dec 19, 2023
excuse me, i notice that the language in the profile includes chinese, but i could not find an option to change the language once i got into the game TAT, what dia i miss or the downloaded version is incorrect? reading english is a little difficult for me XD.....

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
excuse me, i notice that the language in the profile includes chinese, but i could not find an option to change the language once i got into the game TAT, what dia i miss or the downloaded version is incorrect? reading english is a little difficult for me XD.....
Sadly Dieselmine separates the language option into game versions instead. The only way to change language is to download the game seperately.

I believe this is the CN version:
duskcity_lang_b.png

Reactions: corndoggg

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Come on people.. get used to the censored tag.. its supposed to be 2nd nature at this point for JP games.
It's also really funny when the average drool rag that infests this place doesn't read the thread.
An uncensored patch is coming for the Steam version.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Good game, wish he focused more on the small pixel art but great otherwise. Just enough gameplay to be a game but not too much that it offsets the experience.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes