MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
How do you save in the game? I cannot find it.
find a bench, your first ever bench is a bit far into the game on your first dungeon, the witch would suddenly teleport to you informing you can rest on a bench when you find one, that's your save point, and also resting point, and also teleport point

PIZZABOT9000

Sep 24, 2017
I cannot for the life of me get this game to stop crashing.
The name change and the encoding change both did nothing. Still crashes shortly after I click "start"
Update:
Deleting bepinex makes the game not crash. So idk what bepin is doing but it crashes the game.
specifically the autotranslator seems to do it. Deleting that plugin allows the game to run fine.
Not sure what's causing autotranslator to crash it but that's the culprit.
Update:
Changing translation service to GoogleTranslateCompat allows game to be played normally.
For anyone having crashes on new game start, this is likely your fix. The translations of the mainmenu and such are already cached, so I think it's crashing when it tries to get new ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squidward0123

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
I cannot for the life of me get this game to stop crashing.
The name change and the encoding change both did nothing. Still crashes shortly after I click "start"
Update:
Deleting bepinex makes the game not crash. So idk what bepin is doing but it crashes the game.
specifically the autotranslator seems to do it. Deleting that plugin allows the game to run fine.
Not sure what's causing autotranslator to crash it but that's the culprit.
Update:
Changing translation service to GoogleTranslateCompat allows game to be played normally.
For anyone having crashes on new game start, this is likely your fix. The translations of the mainmenu and such are already cached, so I think it's crashing when it tries to get new ones.
It was that easy? I had to reinstall the translator

The translator seems to break on a second run as it only outputs English text of how many JP characters there are, It only does it for already translated parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squidward0123

PIZZABOT9000

Sep 24, 2017
It was that easy? I had to reinstall the translator

The translator seems to break on a second run as it only outputs English text of how many JP characters there are, It only does it for already translated parts.
Yeah some weirdness with IL2CPP I think is mostly to blame, and the fact that Bepin 6.0 is being actively developed.
The MTL plugin isn't coded to handle = signs inside the text so the XML formatting of the text strings breaks them also.
I appreciate the MTL dev but he needs to sanitize his inputs/make more robust solutions rather than a simple "this=that" substitution that breaks down.
A way to fix it if it bothers you is to go into your "Translations" folder, find the file with the cached translations, and redo them and reboot, removing/adjusting formatting as appropriate, but it's still gonna break at the end of the day because he doesn't sanitize his inputs/account for XML formatting. It's a small wonder that some of the translators still process it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wispy13
Aug 21, 2018
Good news, the devs announced an official translation that's coming out soon.
is already up.
Even more good news, game is out right now on Steam ! Manifesting the heroes for the download and can't wait to play PEAK without poetry.

Also nice to see Dieselmine publish the game.

Reactions: Nicorondo

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
i do not fancy the idea that Dieselmine doing the publishing for game in Steam
their translation is at passable grade, but the problem is their history of omitting certain scene of some games, mainly the one that focus in either loli or shota, all that despite them also selling game that focus on loli...
are their scared of getting flagged by Steam? then why don't just upload the R18 patch somewhere else separate like every other publisher does, Kagura Games, Hanabi Games, Otaku plan

well, let see if they screw up this game like some other game they did in the past

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes