Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
FULL SAVE attached below, usable in either the censored or uncensored versions. All CGs unlocked, all weapons unlocked and fully upgraded, all areas explored, all pixel scenes unlocked (and available for free by talking to the crab robot above the door to your room in the Southen District), all hotels trivago'd, and 2 million weird Japanese bucks just because.

Windows Instructions: Extract the contents of the RAR file and place into your LocalLow folder. Easiest way to find it is to type %appdata% into your searchbar and hit Enter.

Other Instructions: idk lmao wherever your save is I guess :KEK:

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
I'm on the main menu and I can't select any of these options (ENTER, Backspace, and Shift) doesn't work on either of my keyboards but I can use UP and Down arrowkeys.
OP uncensored version

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I'm on the main menu and I can't select any of these options (ENTER, Backspace, and Shift) doesn't work on either of my keyboards but I can use UP and Down arrowkeys.
OP uncensored version
Z, X and C are the controls. Similar to RPG Maker games

Haikalgyt

Jul 27, 2022
Anyone know where I can get this animation in video format? I really want this to be my desktop live wallpaper. If anyone know where to get, please let me know, It's ok if cant find the UI-less version but it would be better without the UI
1723389822584.png

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
what is the condition to get Witch's light Lantern?
Once you beat the game enter into the Witch's house, have a conversation with her and ask her to take a shower. Head up to 2F and before you enter in the shower hover around the bra and panties sticking out and a prompt should appear to examine it and you will get it from there.

SONSS1995

Aug 4, 2024
Once you beat the game enter into the Witch's house, have a conversation with her and ask her to take a shower. Head up to 2F and before you enter in the shower hover around the bra and panties sticking out and a prompt should appear to examine it and you will get it from there.
So we cant use that powerful lantern to beat Witch alter? After beating the game, there is no strong enemies to test that on

vectorbrandon

May 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the pink colored dungeon map?

Ohh I actually found it you need Mogura to craft the drill special weapon to break walls

Last edited:

blergh123

May 31, 2020
i may have messed up, didnt go straight back to ninja girl after snake boss, now finished game and never saw her again. atleast the crab can unlock her H-scenes.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes