MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
does anyone know where the big whale is located in the ruins, managed to get there once but i dont remember how, oh and is there a girl in the ruin dungeon just like the dungeon that had the snake boss?
you manage to reach the whale and now forgot where? well just use the map, it should show you where, i mean every boss chamber is extremely huge that you can't miss it
as for girl in dungeon, well there's some girls that trapped in cryo at 4th dungeon, can only melt after you beat the boss of said dungeon

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
managed to find it but died so the area wasnt saved on the map, anyway managed to find it again and defeated the whale, as for the girl u say 4th dudgeon, does that mean there is no girl on the dungeon where the whale boss is?

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
I've unlocked the south gate but I can't find the seafood... can you guys tell me where it is? please

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Wait, did I get got? AFAIK I've 100% the game, but no last boss phase 2. There's no place for any unlock et al., so feels kind of suspicious.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
can anyone help me how to reach those 2 marked chests? View attachment 3952043
For the right chest, there's a group of wall turrets, you can actually go on top of them
If you're on top of them, they "try" to aim you by going up, so you can actually climb that way
Once your current wall turret stop moving, jump to the next one, and repeat until you see a room
The chest is there

I dunno for the chest on the left, probably one of those big doors?

EDIT : the chest on the left is actually from the "Outside (West & East)" area (more specifically, the West part)
There's actually a second entrance after the normal West Ruins entrance, you need to climb the tower of the West Runs entrance first, then make a jump far enough to reach the second entrance
Once inside, you will be able to reach the "left chest"

Last edited:

William_Noro

Aug 21, 2024
For the right chest, there's a group of wall turrets, you can actually go on top of them
If you're on top of them, they "try" to aim you by going up, so you can actually climb that way
Once your current wall turret stop moving, jump to the next one, and repeat until you see a room
The chest is there

I dunno for the chest on the left, probably one of those big doors?

EDIT : the chest on the left is actually from the "Outside (West & East)" area (more specifically, the West part)
There's actually a second entrance after the normal West Ruins entrance, you need to climb the tower of the West Runs entrance first, then make a jump far enough to reach the second entrance
Once inside, you will be able to reach the "left chest"
tysm bro appreciate it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroimi95

Zill08

Aug 6, 2022
According to the character screen, there are only two characters with anal insertion, but I don't see the one with the Witch?
No there is actualy one where witch have a fever and you interacted with her while she is in bed.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes