3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is. The mod is designed to show you all scenes in one playthrough.
Oh well then its time to stop and start over with out it then.

Thanks for the info, mod should give you a choice instead of forcing it on you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My version 14 did not have the file at all, but my version 12 did. I have attached it here, just put it in the 'images' folder under the 'game' folder.
I had to ZIP it as the board kept telling me it was not an image file... I can view it so it looked 'ok' to me. Unzip it and grab the file, it is 26kb.
Mind had the pic but said it was corrupted.
Will try yours and see if that works.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Dev ain't gonna fix an error that's in a modded script. The original script does not have this error. Msg the mod author to fix. Easily done yourself though if needed. Reply back if you need instruction on how to do so. Regards.

...to fix the modded script put "{i}" in front of line so it reads as such:
Code:
le "{i}I appreciate you saying that, but until things change I can't help but feel sad.{/i}"
but it's best to remove the "{/i}" as in the original script such as this:
Code:
le "I appreciate you saying that, but until things change I can't help but feel sad."
What I'm thinking is it was incorrect originally (that or it got clipped off somehow in the mod, but I highly doubt it) and the dev fixed it on the next version, because it's just and Italic error. I'll fix it and re-post, but you can just rollback for now.

Fixed Ep. 14 Mod v0.2

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Named Saves Mod

Howdy.

Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves and adds a delete button as a bonus. You're welcome.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

Credits: I took inspiration and completely ripped-off ideas/coding basics from many including: KoGa3, Zoey Raven, Qleaf, OscarSix, and many others over my time at this site.

DM SanchoMod.png

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

monroe, feel free to toss this into the main Extras section if folks find it useful. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh well then its time to stop and start over with out it then.

Thanks for the info, mod should give you a choice instead of forcing it on you.
i posted save some time ago which is before mc taking blood.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i posted save some time ago which is before mc taking blood.
Thanks for the info but I like doing it fresh when something like this happens and I have already done 2 endings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Think that there are 4 endings, currently.
I am pretty sure that the 1st one, where you help the girl kill the Mistress and then leave with the girl to become a vampire hunter, requires the blood path.
Seem to remember some people not getting the option to "Help her", only to "Stop her". Not sure if this was mod, or path related.
I took the blood path and do not use the mod & got the option.
Then you have the one with Julia & her girlfriend + the one with Audrey & Lola, finally the one with the girl with glasses, whose name escapes me.
Mary is her name with the glasses and its not Julia but Lizzie and her girlfriend that ran away together. DusklightManor 2021-05-07 10-09-27-53.jpg

I did not take the blood path and got the option to help or stop her from killing the mistress.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Stats Screen Mod

Features: Mod adds a stats point screen via the quick menu at bottom of the screen. The mod is completely non-intrusive and doesn't overwrite any original files. Click on the pics below for larger examples. Regards.

Install/Uninstall: Extract and place the "SanchoMod" folder inside your "game" folder. To fully remove the mod simply delete the "SanchoMod" folder from the "game" folder if you wish.

smstat1.png smstat2.png

monroe, feel free to toss this into the main Extras section if folks find it useful. Thank you for your time.

See my named saves mod here if you'd like to add that feature as well.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620999347719.png

Speak of the devil in all of those awesome tender lusty babes...
wish updates were more frequent though
once a month. if you want quicker updates then even less play per update.
Episode 15 has been released.
Dusklight Manor Episode 15 - Released
Episode 15 brings two very important endings, the ending for Lemon and for Lola :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1620999508592.png

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
so A LOT replaying w/o wt-mod.
That's why I show everything on both paths. Yes it doesn't make sense sometimes, but if you want to see it all that's the only way. Even with these "cheat mods" you're not gonna get that without multiple saves. That's why I prefer to code it for you so you don't have to have 5 saves and alter points all the time.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
They really need to remove those endings, cause they're really really bad.
220 renders???
I may have to wait until 220 more times 4 to really really enjoy the game, I mean really enjoy it.
You can only really enjoy GB updates, no more, no less. So I'll see you in episode 18 or maybe 20.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes