3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

disasterpasta

Aug 3, 2019
I don't get chapter 10.. Julia was the Psychopath boring path.
I must have clicked so fast, I must have missed the option to play both scenes.
The one where he kills the vampire and the one that she doesn't or play both scenes.
I wouldn't haave chosen to kill the vampire, so that was just a waste of time or there is a bug in the game.
Julia was the best character in the game.

Killing Clara was satisfying on so many levels. My only frustration is that HAD to be with Julia after killing Clara. I want to kill Clara,Cora and Lurchand set the girls free from these psychos.

Reactions: drpavelcia

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Julia was the best character in the game.

Killing Clara was satisfying on so many levels. My only frustration is that HAD to be with Julia after killing Clara. I want to kill Clara,Cora and Lurchand set the girls free from these psychos.
Killing Clara means game over, plain and simple.
Not to mention the other Vampires and the Witch will go after him without a doubt.

disasterpasta

Aug 3, 2019
Killing Clara means game over, plain and simple.
Not to mention the other Vampires and the Witch will go after him without a doubt.
Maybe, but they need to be slain too and with Julia there's a good chance we succeed.

Clara is the clear villain of this story, at least after she loses her soul. There desperately needs to be more endings where she gets killed.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe, but they need to be slain too and with Julia there's a good chance we succeed.

Clara is the clear villain of this story, at least after she loses her soul. There desperately needs to be more endings where she gets killed.
I didn't see her as a villain. She just has more experience dealing with people and more patience as a vampire. The MC clearly thinks only with his D... and thinks he can get away with anything and is not afraid of no teeth. They could always get rid of the new Lurch at any given time, but they don't.
Clara acts like the principal of some school and demands respect or else.
She clearly has a lot of money, why not hire a female Lurch instead, and save herself a ton of trouble?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Profound_Madman

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Probably for the same reason that she hired the MC to do manual work. I'd guess that she's a lady with some old fashioned values, so women should not be doing those jobs, in her eyes.
She clearly doesn't need the trouble that MC is causing.
Also vampires are no ladies, they are just leeches of the night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just started playing about 30 min ago and got this error with traceback report.
Can someone get it to the dev please.

I do have the walkthrough mod in.

This needs the Sci-Fi tag for the vampires and Graphic violence tag for the violence. DusklightManor 2021-05-05 20-24-19-07.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is a link in the op with a fix for this.
Here is the post with the fix.
They both look like fan made fixes so it still needs to get to the dev to fix it.

ADD: MC has already taken off his shirt DusklightManor 2021-05-05 21-44-41-61.jpg and Mary still has her's on.

Now Mary's shirt is off and MC says he's going to take of his. DusklightManor 2021-05-05 21-45-01-00.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This needs the Sci-Fi tag for the vampires and Graphic violence tag for the violence.
vampires aren't scifi nor fantasy, horror tag would suit but vampires aren't that big part of this that tag would be needed.

They both look like fan made fixes so it still needs to get to the dev to fix it.

ADD: MC has already taken off his shirt and Mary still has her's on.

Now Mary's shirt is off and MC says he's going to take of his.
fan or dev fix doesn't matter since both work.

as for shirts you get eventually used to those kind of errors.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why do all dev's or most of them think all men and women like big ass breast, I actual hate them my self and like A's and B's the most with small C's. DusklightManor 2021-05-06 08-43-12-28.jpg

I can handle D's if the story is good like DMD but come on dev's only about 30-35% of players like large breast. 30-35% like med breast and 30-35% likes small breast.

3 of the girls have the size that I like to see, normal size for most women around the world.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay if something has changed after this I have not played it yet, this is as far as I have gotten today.
DusklightManor 2021-05-06 10-41-35-79.jpg
To me it seems the dev has made the MC be stupid and dumb, Lemon who could spy every where should have know the ring was drained and no longer working and what MC did was nothing really.

Lemon lie's steal and cheats her way through and now the MC is nothing but stupid and dumb now.
MC was told Lemon lie's to everyone and now he's all lovey dovey over her.

I would have told her to go screw herself after what she did and not let her in my room.

Like I said this is as far as I have gotten so far.

ADD: Finally a choice to refuse the bitch. DusklightManor 2021-05-06 10-52-46-34.jpg

ADD again since my post is last.

Got another traceback report if someone can get it to the dev so it can get fixed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RustyCooter

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Got another traceback report if someone can get it to the dev so it can get fixed.
Dev ain't gonna fix an error that's in a modded script. The original script does not have this error. Msg the mod author to fix. Easily done yourself though if needed. Reply back if you need instruction on how to do so. Regards.

...to fix the modded script put "{i}" in front of line so it reads as such:
Code:
le "{i}I appreciate you saying that, but until things change I can't help but feel sad.{/i}"
but it's best to remove the "{/i}" as in the original script such as this:
Code:
le "I appreciate you saying that, but until things change I can't help but feel sad."

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Why do all dev's or most of them think all men and women like big ass breast, I actual hate them my self and like A's and B's the most with small C's. View attachment 1181581

I can handle D's if the story is good like DMD but come on dev's only about 30-35% of players like large breast. 30-35% like med breast and 30-35% likes small breast.

3 of the girls have the size that I like to see, normal size for most women around the world.
I'm ok with a smaller chest.... But she better have an ass on her. Flat chested and flat ass is a no go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dev ain't gonna fix an error that's in a modded script. The original script does not have this error. Msg the mod author to fix. Easily done yourself though if needed. Reply back if you need instruction on how to do so. Regards.

...to fix the modded script put "{i}" in front of line so it reads as such:
Code:
le "{i}I appreciate you saying that, but until things change I can't help but feel sad.{/i}"
but it's best to remove the "{/i}" as in the original script such as this:
Code:
le "I appreciate you saying that, but until things change I can't help but feel sad."
Thanks for the info will tell the author about it.

Reactions: PederSilver5

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 14

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Nice job but there is a error in your mod that needs to be fixed.

See this post for the info. https://f95zone.to/threads/dusklight-manor-ep-14-daniels-k.47948/page-105#post-5716774
The post for the traceback report. https://f95zone.to/threads/dusklight-manor-ep-14-daniels-k.47948/page-105#post-5716382

Reactions: Sancho1969

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When it came up I refused to drink the evil bitches blood and now it said I did and am forced to drink the evil bitches milk.

I hate being forced to do things like this and once you refuse then it should not say you did. DusklightManor 2021-05-06 12-45-49-27.jpg

If I refuse the blood I should be able to refuse the milk but no you are forced to do it. DusklightManor 2021-05-06 13-00-56-20.jpg

((I hope its not because of the mod.))
If it is then I will go without it.

Now it is saying I had sex with the nurse when I did not have sex with her. DusklightManor 2021-05-06 13-23-37-16.jpg

I hope its not the mod that screwed it up.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes