3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Ok so this game is phenomenal I really hope you continue on with the story somehow once its finished. Could always lead it into a second game or dlc type patches that continues it. Animations are awesome design and graphics of girls are good as well you could defitely turn Dusklight Manor into a second game with a rpg element like summetime saga or something like Dusklight Manor 2 the Resurrected where Clara Master wasnt truly dead and was regenerated by a murder sacrifice over his corpse to bring him back but took him all this time to full recover after the incident and he is trying to build a harem of thralls to bring clara back to him and corrupt her into full servitude or something.. just a thought that popped in my head. If you make or are making any other games id love to try them out as im sure they will be as good as this one is.. Also any chance you have a link to the music you used in game for download ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rpgms i'd avoid due unstability so that leaves lbh and mga unofficial renpy left.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is it with these idiots, wanting any woman, who might, possibly, one day, maybe become an LI to be untouched?
From that perspective, every single woman who's had sex, ever, on this planet, plus all those who ever will, are all NTR. :WutFace:
This viewpoint is simply laughable, for how dumb it is. :KEK:
that's billion dollar question asked on many threads but no answer. if mommy who becomes li later had sex with mc's dad is considered ntr then on non-ntr path mc couldn't have born (unless he was new jesus) and therefore no game. same thing with grandmas.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I have to say it. Do not choose this path. There are no choices, it plays on it's own, all the bad choices first before choosing the right one. You'll be like, WHAT! WHAT THE!!! It just ruins the game. Don't even know why that was put there.
I also don't know why they got rid of Lizzie. She was the fun part of the game.
I just couldn't click fast enough. Those were some really bad choices.
Wasn't she suppose to help the mistress? What happened to that?
She gave all that up just to become a hippi? What a waste of a path.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Biggest problem is that is says it does not affect the main story.
Given that Lemon leaves you if you take it & you gain vamp teeth in the latest update, it clearly does affect the main story.

For me, Lizzie's path essentially turned to that of minor side character, at best, once she moved out of the Manor and went to study with the other lady, anyway.
It was strange that he brought her back, just to write her out, but she was already gone, to all intents and purposes, so no real loss, imo.
Yeah, but who was kinkier, Lizzie ot Kora?
This game is missing more kinky girls and now we are down to one, GO KORA!!!.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
One thing the game developer has to understannd, the fun it's at the Manor, not getting kicked out.
Cause the story is pretty much over once that happens. no way to go back in.
Makes me wonder what that walkthrough Mod is for, if you can only choose one girl or none just the mistress?
This game does't have a Harem path, that's what's weird about it., maybe that's another thing it's missing?

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
What is it with these idiots, wanting any woman, who might, possibly, one day, maybe become an LI to be untouched?
From that perspective, every single woman who's had sex, ever, on this planet, plus all those who ever will, are all NTR. :WutFace:
This viewpoint is simply laughable, for how dumb it is. :KEK:
Question are you attracted to every single woman? and for me personally not untouched but rather not see it happen, sure their past can be hinted at, I just don't want to see it. Maybe I'm just weird like that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Question are you attracted to every single woman? and for me personally not untouched but rather not see it happen, sure their past can be hinted at, I just don't want to see it. Maybe I'm just weird like that.
No. Just the same as I'm not instantly attracted to all characters in games.
I certainly do not take one look at them and declare them a Love Interest, either.
By this logic, as long as you don't see it, it's OK if it happened 5 mins before and you're stirring someone else's fresh porridge.
I'd rather know that and not fuck her, in that case, thanks.

If they are presented to me & I like them, then I do not have voyeuristic tendencies, so do not wish to see her getting fucked.
We are not talking about that. Quite contrary to that, in fact.
We are talking about someone we have literally just met.
We have no idea about their character or who they are as a person. They are not a Love Interest.
They are, at that point, a random woman who we may, or may not find attractive. That is all that they are.
If it is established that she is in a relationship, then fine. What she does, with whom, is her business.
If not, then perhaps something could happen. She's still not a Love Interest. She's "possible/potential" at best.
I go peeking into her bedroom, I see what I see.
If she's getting fucked, so be it. It's nothing to get upset about. Shit happens.
I do not have an automatic right to this woman, simply because I saw her.

We literally just met her, it's impossible to consider her a legitimate LI.
She is not a Love Interest = It's not NTR.
That's it. It's as simple as that.
I'm afraid that your own personal thresholds of comfort are not genre, or term defining.
You not liking it, does not make it NTR.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finally finished the chapters. May have to wait another 14 to enjoy it.
And stay away from those multiple bad endings, cuase that's what they are.
Kinda got tired of watching the MC blaming himself for everything.
And I'm like "When is it not your fault?". As a vampire, he would be an even bigger menace.
If I can only keep one girl, I might as well start from the beginning and choose anyone but Audrey or just Audrie cuase she's the one that blows it in the end. This is what happens when you don't have a Harem path, it confuses the game.
It could also use a proofreader here and there, not a ton just a lot of mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: duningtwo

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Suggest some games where mc don't see any further Li getting fucked by different man not even a side chick
(Except WVM) ???
I'm not a Suggest-O-Bot.
But okay, here you go. At least a few suggestions from me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shit!! Marty McFly got NTR'd by his Dad!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
not rly, marty and mommy didn't play hide the sausage game.

One thing the game developer has to understannd, the fun it's at the Manor, not getting kicked out.
Cause the story is pretty much over once that happens. no way to go back in.
Makes me wonder what that walkthrough Mod is for, if you can only choose one girl or none just the mistress?
This game does't have a Harem path, that's what's weird about it., maybe that's another thing it's missing?
mod helps to pick best choices to see all scnes but also makes mc to be bloodaddict.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get that side story, Blood Path or whatever.
He chose to be bitten later in the game, regardless.
It's gonna play out whether I choose it or don't.
Mistress is gonna get killed regardless. All those endings are going to play out regardless.
I have no control whatsoever. I wasted my time going back just to find out, what a waste of my time.

Reactions: scotsman2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Remember, by the account of those crying about NTR, all it needs is that he saw her once, to make her an LI. :WeSmart:
They iz entitled to all wumen. (y)
sad but true.

I don't get that side story, Blood Path or whatever.
He chose to be bitten later in the game, regardless.
It's gonna play out whether I choose it or don't.
Mistress is gonna get killed regardless. All those endings are going to play out regardless.
I have no control whatsoever. I wasted my time going back just to find out, what a waste of my time.
if you use wt-mod then bloodpath is autoselected.

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
tried to take diffrent path by not taking her blood but further into the game you have to take it i think the dev needs to put that path in but good game

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
um
tried to take diffrent path by not taking her blood but further into the game you have to take it i think the dev needs to put that path in but good game
um what ? if you play the unmodded game you are given the choice go either route or not, seems like you are on a modded part of the game

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes