3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope when all the endings are done that you can replay the entire game on whatever path you want from the last update

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It also seems we are getting more and more goddam vampires - should have an ending to end them all

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I don't get why everyone hated the idea of Cora calling them sister, I think it is sweet. She left her mom to be with Clara so she just wants to have a new family.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The way Cora is written doesn't make any sense at all. She is constantly portrayed as being stupid. But she was a nurse she couldn't have been stupid and still become a nurse it is completely illogical.

Also hoping I can keep both Lola and Lemon those two are perfect. And of course Cora can join us I know that Cora would love to.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The way Cora is written doesn't make any sense at all. She is constantly portrayed as being stupid. But she was a nurse she couldn't have been stupid and still become a nurse it is completely illogical.

Also hoping I can keep both Lola and Lemon those two are perfect. And of course Cora can join us I know that Cora would love to.
Nah that's quite possible. Being book-smart is not the same as being actually smart. Even in the real world, there are many nurses, even with their medical training, are anti-vaxxers. Now THAT is stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: Dripping

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far there have been 4.
Probably soon to be a 5th, closing off the final normal girl route with Audrey/Lola.
and 1 where mc stays with clara either as new lurch or as walking dildo or something else.

anyways nice but weird update, sex with mistress went to from nice to extreme weird, no cora sex which was surprise but so far she has had sex on nearly every update since introducing so break was relief, ending with mary was nice and should satisfy those who like preggos and sex with them, audrey and lola were usual weird, 1st they decide that mc must choose between them and then they go to swimming with him and mary and don't make big question, game made weird jump from jackie biting mc to mc walking back to cabin and hearing what mistress is doing.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah just got there...and came here and looked for the magic 3 letter sin...but I don't see it as a tag...is the obvious witch not a Love interest???
It's all the same to me really.
The whole point of NTR is enjoying watching someone who you're involved with be with someone else. If you hate NTR then that's usually because you don't want to see someone you're involved with be with someone else, so likewise it's difficult to watch someone you're interested in with someone else and starting with that just sets the tone for NTR later on, at least it sets the tone for things are going to happen which you may not enjoy and you'll have no control over that because we didn't give you an option. Which is when you break it down, the core of NTR. And that's why this stuff gets NTR haters, because on a psychological level it's the same thing.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The whole point of NTR is enjoying watching someone who you're involved with be with someone else. If you hate NTR then that's usually because you don't want to see someone you're involved with be with someone else, so likewise it's difficult to watch someone you're interested in with someone else and starting with that just sets the tone for NTR later on, at least it sets the tone for things are going to happen which you may not enjoy and you'll have no control over that because we didn't give you an option. Which is when you break it down, the core of NTR. And that's why this stuff gets NTR haters, because on a psychological level it's the same thing.
There is no NTR in this game.
That's it. End of.
You can dress it up however you wish. The fact remains, there is none.
No character who is established as an LI is seen getting fucked by anyone else, unless you count Lizzie, or the poly end with Lola & Audrey.

The scenario you describe states "starting with that", there are no LIs established at the start. We develop the relationships with the potential LIs as we progress.
So this seems more as though it's just a misplaced assumption, that led to feeling the "NTR" way.
See girl = assume she must want me. See her having sex with someone else = get upset that assumption was wrong.
Are people really so insecure?

I am not a fan of it. I do not enjoy it, at all. But there is a world of difference between a game using NTR and what takes place in this game.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get chapter 10.. Julia was the Psychopath boring path.
I must have clicked so fast, I must have missed the option to play both scenes.
The one where he kills the vampire and the one that she doesn't or play both scenes.
I wouldn't haave chosen to kill the vampire, so that was just a waste of time or there is a bug in the game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What NTR?
There is no NTR in this game, it's just wishful thing of every single game.
Someone is NTR trigger happy for some reason. Learn how to read the tags.

Mar 11, 2019
What NTR?
There is no NTR in this game, it's just wishful thing of every single game.
Someone is NTR trigger happy for some reason. Learn how to read the tags.
I read the tags got to that scene and came back to double check and make sure it wasn't there, for me personally I would like to have the game tell me that the person isn't a LI so that I won't feel a certain way about it. But as someone pointed out they are a Potential LI so to me it counts.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes