3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I downloaded the compressed version and the 1ess7 image not found. Wiped the game and installed the noncompressed game and got a traceback error on the same file.
---
While loading <'Image' u'images/1ess7.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 712, in script
scene 1ess7 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/1ess7.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)
---
This time I looked in the downloaded file finding the 1ess7 compressed file at 1kb. could you put up a patch replacing the offending file. Thanx.
My version 14 did not have the file at all, but my version 12 did. I have attached it here, just put it in the 'images' folder under the 'game' folder.
I had to ZIP it as the board kept telling me it was not an image file... I can view it so it looked 'ok' to me. Unzip it and grab the file, it is 26kb.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
My version 14 did not have the file at all, but my version 12 did. I have attached it here, just put it in the 'images' folder under the 'game' folder.
I had to ZIP it as the board kept telling me it was not an image file... I can view it so it looked 'ok' to me. Unzip it and grab the file, it is 26kb.
Thanx

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I think I'll give this game a try, these girls have a really good style!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Anybody else wanting to garott Cora every single time she opens her mouth?
Eh, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Cora doesn't bother me at all. She's merely a product of whatever weirdness the vampire is spawning.

This whole meandering plot is one eccentric character and slightly odd event after another. No idea where it is going. It's very mildly entertaining, at this point. Just seeing where it's headed out of boredom.

Edit: Though, the game seems to want me to be irritated with Cora.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why every time there is a update the old saves does not work?
it is very annoying,isn't it possible to fix it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why every time there is a update the old saves does not work?
it is very annoying,isn't it possible to fix it?
try older save than from end or autosave or end of update before prev. episode.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Chapter 13 and 14 both had android port issues it seems. The size of this game is getting slightly out of hand. Over 3gb on Android now? Plus doesn't install.

Where the heart is I believe is under 2gb plus on chapter 19.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes