3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Should this not have "Pregnancy" tag added now?
OK, it's only side story ending, with Mary. But it's still there.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
This game gets worse and worse every single update which is a testement to Daniel K. He has great renders and great animations but is honestly one of the worst writers. I love paranormal stuff so it is moderately interesting but he writes like he is a virgin. How many times is the MC going to self reference his "big dick"?

We get he has a big dick we don't need to be reminded every 20 seconds. Or if you want to remind us have one of the girls say it because its fucking weird for MC to be constantly thinking it himself. And good lord "penis vagina erection" can you use less sexy and more clinical terms? I don't even read his descriptions of the sex scenes because like I said his animations are good but his writing is fucking cringe. Hugely misogynistic too. If a girl has a lot of sex before MC he describes her as loose? Really buddy? Have you taken a biology course because that's not how it works and if you've ever had sex before you would also know that's not how it works. And the way he constantly describes the girls as dripping down him you'd think he took "Wet Ass Pussy" or that song from The Blood Hound Gang about a mop and bucket too literally.

And why is the only girl you don't have a choice in fucking or not the one I want to stab with a fucking stake? I refused the blood and I'm still forced to fuck that bratty cunt Cora while she says she thinks I am falling in love with her? WTF? I can refuse every other girl but not the most obnoxious one.

Thank god this update had the solo Mary ending because that was all I was holding out for. I like pregnancy in flash forwards and it didn't happen for any of the other girls so I was pleased to see it happened for Mary. Can unwatch this game now that my moderate curiosity in how Marys story ends has been satisfied because the main story is just getting worse and worse.

/rant over

Now that thats out of the way - has this been answered before but if you run away with Julia do you guys think that you actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so is this a harem thing or should 1 concentrate at 1 girl at a time
no harem in daniel k´s games. but you can go after every girl you want without consequences. as closer we get to the ending evry girl get her own ending. and expect the last ending to be the worst where the mc is going to turn into dust or some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: LightmanP

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 14

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I ran a spell check on the mod and fixed a bunch of errors.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone elaborate on the pregnancy content?
We get a girl pregnant.
It involves sperm and eggs, some other bits and bobs.
lol joking.
One character (Mary) ending. She gets one in the oven in the life after leaving the manor with MC. That's it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks, Is the game worth playing though??
I play it.
I can't answer that for you, as I do not know what you like.
I'll say this: It's a Daniels K game, so it's widely stated that he builds good worlds and good starts to stories, but doesn't know how to do endings.
This one I'd say the endings we've seen, so far, have varied.
The 1st was OK, bit rushed, but satisfactory conclusion to a minor arc.
The 2nd was a character who'd not been in the game for a while, who only came back to permanently leave. Bit meh.
The 3rd was pleasing, a poly relationship was quite interesting.
The 4th was the current one & was a reasonably well concluded arc.

There is now only the Mistress & Cora (a recently turned, annoying vampire) + whichever of the 2 girls we chose, between Audrey & Lola.
Mistress has made it clear that relationships with the girls will not be tolerated, so can't see the Audrey/Lola route continuing much further.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I have done a walkthough for this game similar to the Pine Falls guide I did, Enjoy! Thank you to Qleaf master of guides and all things walkthrough for teaching me.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 13

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I was really hoping for your walkthrough, the original walkthrough is missing images and texts, a whole lot missing, yours is so much better ;)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I was really hoping for your walkthrough, the original walkthrough is missing images and texts, a whole lot missing, yours is so much better ;)
I did it, did I not post it, it's on my patreon.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
wooo chapter 14 already. is Daniel K the fastest in rolling out new content ?

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes