3.50 star(s) 96 Votes
Mar 11, 2019
Im sorry but I have loved this game from the very start (mainly for Lizzie's character) but NOW it's just one big shit show and Lizzie's ending was the final straw for me!!! She is all for the mc until the end off this shit update and your forced to share her with some other women that has never been seen since now and your magically supposed to accept it or get nothing!!! what a pile of utter bollocks dev!! Maybe add a lesbian tag to your game now as well instead of assuming everyone wants to see that content with no choice. Even when you say your jealous off her kissing Lizzie it makes the slightest bit of difference!! I'm out and truly disappointed in how the dev has taken away the chance of a monogamous happy ending relationship with her.
Hmmm...Maybe it's cause I messed with the save file and gave myself 100 pts with each girl in the begging...but I banged Lizzie, and after that I'm back at the bike and MC is having internal monologue of not banging her .-.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wouldn't even blank out the spoiler if I'm honest. The dev doesn't deserve it for that shit ending with the best girl in the game!!
Spoiler is to prevent other members/players here from having content spoiled.
Appreciate that you are no longer enjoying the game, understand why.
Doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same.
Those people, who do not, may not want information that spoils content being freely written here.
Seems better, more considerate, to use spoilers, for their sake, no?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Spoiler is to prevent other members/players here from having content spoiled.
Appreciate that you are no longer enjoying the game, understand why.
Doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same.
Those people, who do not, may not want information that spoils content being freely written here.
Seems better, more considerate, to use spoilers, for their sake, no?
Yeah...
Sorry, I guess I'm just letting my frustrations get the better of me. Totally agree and just got wound up :(

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Seriously, with every update the same problem that old saves can´t be used ?? Even this save fix file isn´t working. It´s kinda frustrating. It is a really nice game and I like it, but hey really ?
You have teh same problem as me I think... just don't load any saves, right?
Even if using new version of the mod is the same...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol this game is more about who we lose!
The girl who tries to kill the Mistress, that we can leave with and become vampire hunters + Lizzie x 2 + Lemon + Mary + Audrey or Lola.
We've lost 5, so far. We even lost Lizzie twice!!
It's been an exit procession!
So we're left with Audrey or Lola + Cora & Mistress Clara.
Seems not many people like or want Cora.
So we're left with Mistress + Audrey or Lola.
-5 / +2 :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was just a horrible way to end it and I just have no interest in the rest of the game now.. Hope people get the ending they want with there fav girl but wouldn't set your hopes to high

Reactions: Kronos405 and Bailz

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"The adult scenes in this Episode are particularly hot and kinky, the one with Mistress Clara is a real mind blower and you can access it if you have the Blood side story " As a Mistress Clara Only Fan, I am so happy that there is a new scene with her especially that "mind-blower & particularly hot"but I am bothered with that "kinky" because I just want romance/vanilla with her . What kind of kink is that ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 14

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Zoey, I'm having some issues trying to load a save.
There's a log spoiled below, can you help me to understand what's going on?
Thans!

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I really liked that game in the beginning but the last 3 episodes make the MC look even more stupid than before, and all the "fake" endings. And why does Lizzie get send away but we have to put up wiht Lola and Mary all the time...I thought this was one of the "good" vampire games but not anymore for me. Only my opinion of course :)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version and the 1ess7 image not found. Wiped the game and installed the noncompressed game and got a traceback error on the same file.
---
While loading <'Image' u'images/1ess7.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 712, in script
scene 1ess7 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/1ess7.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)
---
This time I looked in the downloaded file finding the 1ess7 compressed file at 1kb. could you put up a patch replacing the offending file. Thanx.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes