Oct 4, 2020
compelling story.
fascinating pictures renders.
a lot of sex...sufficient content.
what more do you want.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Strictly speaking, there is not "a" vampire, there are a number of them in this game.
Strangely put, there is.
Cause these are strange vampires.
A vampire that can live in daylight.
Also there is no cure for her even if you kill the one that turned her into one.
The only cure is an ax and a stake through the heart. At least that still works, but then again, who wouldn't that kill?

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
My version 14 did not have the file at all, but my version 12 did. I have attached it here, just put it in the 'images' folder under the 'game' folder.
I had to ZIP it as the board kept telling me it was not an image file... I can view it so it looked 'ok' to me. Unzip it and grab the file, it is 26kb.
Great I had this jpg missing too, didn't expect to need the compressed file.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Great I had this jpg missing too, didn't expect to need the compressed file.
Old school vampire cure: Stake through heart, cut off head, put holy wafers in mouth, burn corpse, gather ashes put in bottle in moving water. Hope Renfield (or Egor) doesn't poor blood on ashes ( R. M. Renfield is a fictional character who appears in Bram Stoker's 1897 Gothic horror novel Dracula.).

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Im sorry but I have loved this game from the very start (mainly for Lizzie's character) but NOW it's just one big shit show and Lizzie's ending was the final straw for me!!!
I can see how her ending can be disappointing for some. But even though my first choice would be to have her only for MC, this isn't bad either, slightly different, but still happy 'lived happily ever after' end, so I can't complain. What I see as main problem is having to suffer through so many Lizzie-less episodes before this can happen. It's wrong to leave out the best girl from half of game.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
hmmmm lots of paths I would not take. And freeing the feral, not telling after he trusted. Lizzie, very strange it seems like the human behavior is evident here. People do make stupid decisions. And the not feeling the cold swimming, that is something I haven't thought of nor heard of before. I did some quick research in early pregnancy, and it seems some less sensitivity, but its not conclusive to make that a factual indicator in game imo. I did enjoy the game.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I can see how her ending can be disappointing for some. But even though my first choice would be to have her only for MC, this isn't bad either, slightly different, but still happy 'lived happily ever after' end, so I can't complain. What I see as main problem is having to suffer through so many Lizzie-less episodes before this can happen. It's wrong to leave out the best girl from half of game.
It was my feelings that lizzie was mesmerized and under a spell. Yet, she could have been craving a special one on one dedicated relationship, so one cannot completely ignore that path. The lack of follow up for someone that the characters express love and strong friendship for, is appalling. But I am in fact an empath so my feelings and ability to sense those in others makes me strange too. I would have gone to the witch and found out more.

IvanOSP

Oct 2, 2019
Good morning , I need the savegame without the blood side story .
I want continue playing without being a vampire en next EP15 please

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Good morning , I need the savegame without the blood side story .
I want continue playing without being a vampire en next EP15 please
Bloodside story?
HE'S GOING TO GET BITTEN AND HE'S GOING TO LIKE IT REGARDLES OF WHICH PATH YOU TAKE.
We need a remake, badly.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes